I finally returned....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
Hi, half of you probably don't know me and some might...I have time off cuz I have a very busy life...thank god, somewhat. And now I am back cuz if I go home I'll be bored and all my stoopid neighbors wanna talk and chase after there 12 billion kids and eat food...well the eating sounds fun big grin

but yeah please say Hi to me I wuld like that I have been here forever and then I disappeared last half of the year so yeah...SAy HIwavey

Drunken Jesus
Hey shifty

CherryTopper
no hey in kinky way, I have a man and he go to basic training and I miss him so....thats why I'm here cuz I got nothing better to do big grin

hitokiri jin
Hello and I welcome thee back from the frontlines...nvm me...

Drunken Jesus
Originally posted by CherryTopper
no hey in kinky way, I have a man and he go to basic training and I miss him so....thats why I'm here cuz I got nothing better to do big grin How you doing? naughty

CherryTopper
I have been here since 2004 in fall so yeah hi...again

I feel old sad

Darth Macabre
What's up?

CherryTopper
Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
How you doing? naughty
what did I just SAY!!!!!

ohh never mind, you can be as bad as the guys at my work roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drunken Jesus
what did I just SAY!!!!!

ohh never mind, you can be as bad as the guys at my work roll eyes (sarcastic) So what have you been up to?

droolio

CherryTopper
laughing out loud I give up, nothing, I have a lonely house and my family is in town and thats not good enough, I want my brandon home with me, I just got his letter from basic and he's trying to get out. I think he will...

~Da Rev~
Hi, half of you probably don't know me and some might...I have time off cuz I have a very busy life...thank god, somewhat. And now I am back cuz if I go home I'll be bored and all my stoopid neighbors wanna talk and chase after there 12 billion kids and eat food...well the eating sounds fun big grin

but yeah please say Hi to me I wuld like that I have been here forever and then I disappeared last half of the year so yeah...SAy HIwavey I know You eek!

silver_tears
It'd make more sense if Brandon's location was you no expression

bigbran
laughing out loud I give up, nothing, I have a lonely house and my family is in town and thats not good enough, I want my brandon home with me, I just got his letter from basic and he's trying to get out. I think he will... who is this brandon char?

Coldfire
I think I remember you eek!

Nazgulinthedark
*squints* no....not ringin a bell

LethalFemme
Even though I know I never talked to her. I know I saw her name somewhere.

-Tired Hiker-
I remember you . . . welcome back. Just don't leave us again, or I'll cut off my arm. happy

Daedalus

but yeah please say Hi to me I wuld like that I have been here forever and then I disappeared last half of the year so yeah...SAy HIwavey

Yeah, I remember you. And some of your threads... wink

ladygrim
Hey welcome back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.