Superman vs Thor w/ Restrictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
i know this has been done like a billionzillion times before, but i was wondering..
Superman Vs Thor
All their powers are taken away, except for the their respectable strength levels.
Thor is not allowed to use the mijinor. not outside help, battle takes place in Manhattan.
O.K. or death..who wins,opinions anyone?

lilnutta12
like this if its only strength:

thor yammers on about he is odinson and crap

supes says shut it and punches him through a wall

thor gets up grabs him from his head and knees his face in, throws him into a car kicks him into a truck and pulls a lampost outta the ground slaps superman down the street and through about 6 buildings all collapsing after hes been through them.

superman is in real pain - flyz into the air and punches the sh*t out of thor grabs thors leg spins him around slams thors head off a couple of pillars cars building corners etc then throws him across the floor , runs and jump kicks thor deep into the ground.

thor wakes up about 6 mins later and finds hmself hanging off the edge of a building by his leg supes laughs at his face and slams him into the wall lets go off him and allows him to fall to the ground

thor smashes off a bulding suport and drops painfully.

crucifixio
done to death but Supes wins

lilnutta12
superman jumps down and sees thor has disapeared
thor jumps out of a sewer drain with a girder and slams supes face in,
kicks his head against a car and slams a truck onto him.

superman gets angry and trips up thor , as thor is in the air he catches his legs and tosses him into a oil truck, superman smashes up another
car and sets it on fire throws it into the oil and blows up thor.

after all the smoke clears thor is mad as hell punching supes thorugh cars walls trucks buldings and more,
he then kicks a balance over onto supes,

supes flies up with a pole and smacks thor out of the building into another,
thor smashes the fllor in and supes drops down under the rubble.......

Priest
Originally posted by lilnutta12
like this if its only strength:

thor yammers on about he is odinson and crap

supes says shut it and punches him through a wall

thor gets up grabs him from his head and knees his face in, throws him into a car kicks him into a truck and pulls a lampost outta the ground slaps superman down the street and through about 6 buildings all collapsing after hes been through them.

superman is in real pain - flyz into the air and punches the sh*t out of thor grabs thors leg spins him around slams thors head off a couple of pillars cars building corners etc then throws him across the floor , runs and jump kicks thor deep into the ground.

thor wakes up about 6 mins later and finds hmself hanging off the edge of a building by his leg supes laughs at his face and slams him into the wall lets go off him and allows him to fall to the ground

thor smashes off a bulding suport and drops painfully.

no flying mad

Priest
Originally posted by crucifixio
done to death but Supes wins

i no, but everyone is alwys talkin about speedblitz, and godblasts, ect. to lets take their powers away, and let them duke it out.

crucifixio
I think thor has shown better hand to hand skills than Supes.....so Thor takes it

lilnutta12
superman climbs up out of the rubble thor screams why dont you die and spin kicks superman into a couple chairs and tables,
a weakened superman flees down the stairs.

thor jumps thru a wall onto him and punches his face in, a battered bruised weakend teribly bloodyed superman gathers his strength and sucks in thor when he spins up in a tornado along with the rest of the building.

so on until he sucks in the city block electric wires sharp objects equals certain death thor is impaled with broken electrified burnt bones
he drops to his demise dead

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Priest
no flying mad

why no flying - ;hangs out lip in sorrow

lilnutta12

ok no flying he can jump acroos then hes got enough strength in his legs

Priest
no powers.
im sorry, but at least ur story was quiet entertaining.

Priest
ok no flying he can jump acroos then hes got enough strength in his legs
thats deffinalty valid yes

lilnutta12
NO POWERS NON in that case supes doesnt have the slightest chance in hand 2 hand combat

thors skill is greater it should of been just super strength

Jyppe
First one to hit kills the one who he connects with. Thread's author didn't include their durability.. DANG

Priest
Originally posted by Jyppe
First one to hit kills the one who he connects with. Thread's author didn't include their durability.. DANG
bag

lilnutta12
bump

Darth Martin
Just stregnth then Superman.

DickBlazer
superman eats thor for lunch on a bad day.

Brute predator
I dont know draw they both have amazing strength.I know this battle has restrictions

joesha28
Supes is strong but Thor is just as strong.

bigbran
http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorbeatdown1bw.jpg
theres some of thors fighting skills.

joesha28
Superman acts like a savior to ppl. He saves...he lifts hella heavy stuff if he needs to safe someone. And he does that alot. Just see Superman Returns...there was not even a fight scene but lots of saving scenes. But Thor is a warrior. Bet if there's gonna be a Thor movie there wld be lots of fighting/war scenes.

Juntai
Originally posted by joesha28
Superman acts like a savior to ppl. He saves...he lifts hella heavy stuff if he needs to safe someone. And he does that alot. Just see Superman Returns...there was not even a fight scene but lots of saving scenes. But Thor is a warrior. Bet if there's gonna be a Thor movie there wld be lots of fighting/war scenes. . . .?

MattDay
well superman is stronger consistantly nowadays so superman gets a good wack on thor head then it flies outta orbit into nothingness

Soujaboy
Originally posted by MattDay
well superman is stronger consistantly nowadays so superman gets a good wack on thor head then it flies outta orbit into nothingness

no expression um maybe because Thor's asleep

joesha28
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no expression um maybe because Thor's asleep

exactly.

Deicide
Thor takes it, atleast he can fight if he lost his powers. Superman cannot. he needs to take some fighting lessons from Batman.

remember the part in superman returns where there on that island and Lex Luthor and his goons are kickin the crap outta Superman? that wouldnt have happened to Batman. even tho there was kryptonite in the rocks of that island, Supes couldnt even defend himself. the man has no fighting ability.

Juntai
SUPERMAN RETURNS IS NOOOTTTTTTTTT THE COMICS, WHY DO PEOPLE IN ALL THESE THREADS KEEP SAYING "REMEMBER IN SUPERMAN RETURNS WHEN...." AND TRY TO BUILD A POINT AGAINST IT?

In the comics, powerless Superman beat up Lex LAST ISSUE.
And Lex is like a damn kung fu master in the comics, unlike the movie.
Having trained with many of the worlds best, especially Mercy.

Deicide
well excuse the HELL outta meeeee!
doesent matter comics or movies hes still nothing without powers.

Juntai
Originally posted by Deicide
well excuse the HELL outta meeeee!
doesent matter comics or movies hes still nothing without powers. Did you read my post?

Deicide
i dont base battles on movies, i was usin that as an example. like ppl use that sorry ass excuse for a Fantastic four movie as the real FF. every other time i saw Supes w/out his powers he got his ass handed to him. so that one was my bad....i dont read the newer comics today. i didnt know he learned how to fight......all my comics are fairly old, from the 90's on down to '65

Deicide
hey Juntai, i remember once on the Super Friends where Superman.........

lmao!! just kidding

Juntai
hey Juntai, i remember once on the Super Friends where Superman.........

lmao!! just kidding Heheheh.

sexyking
i dont base battles on movies, i was usin that as an example. like ppl use that sorry ass excuse for a Fantastic four movie as the real FF. every other time i saw Supes w/out his powers he got his ass handed to him. so that one was my bad....i dont read the newer comics today. i didnt know he learned how to fight......all my comics are fairly old, from the 90's on down to '65

confused I am not taking a pop at you but since your comics are so old doesn't that make your points invalid since your unable to make an accurate decision based on the characters present status

Superman wins this its a good fight but his stronger.

Deicide
thats y i didnt know that Supes could now defend himself w/out his powers. if he can whip a kung fu masters ass then surley he could put a hurtin on someone with or without powers. btw, did he match martial arts w/ Batman when they did that Batman vs Superman?

Juntai
thats y i didnt know that Supes could now defend himself w/out his powers Well, he's still no Batman, but even trained fighters as seen in the last storyarc, will have a problem with him. He's still a six and a half foot meathead with tons of experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.