Moon Knight vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marvelprince
These two brutal heroes duke it out in the middle of the city, no prep time and only their regular arsenal is allowed. Who wins?

lilnutta12
punisher shoots him down with this gun - ignore bullseye

Tassadar
Frank has a winning record against Moon Knight in h2h, he doesnt need a gun to beat MK. Punisher wins by a landslide.

The Fake Macoy
He actually has a winning record H2H? I thought they were fairly even.

marvelprince
When have they fought before?

marvelprince
^bump

The Fake Macoy
At least once in Moon Knight vol 3, sometime around when Midnight had just been kidnapped.

marvelprince
Thanks. I think Marc may be able to edge out Frank in this match though. I'd say that they are pretty equal in terms of physical attributes but I think Moon Knight's costume has been reinforced my adamantium, meaning he can probably take more blows than Frank can

ScarletSpider
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU REFERENCING CHUCK DIXON! HIS MOON KNIGHT WAS HACK WORK!

I'd go with Moon Knight, but I'm somewhat biased. I think it's pretty even and could go either way.

Tassadar
Originally posted by marvelprince
Thanks. I think Marc may be able to edge out Frank in this match though. I'd say that they are pretty equal in terms of physical attributes but I think Moon Knight's costume has been reinforced my adamantium, meaning he can probably take more blows than Frank can

When did MKs costume get adamantium? Metal doesnt really stop punches unless its solid plating, is it something like chain mail or solid plates? I think Frank is stronger and more durable, while MK is more agile and faster, in terms of physical attributes.

marvelprince
It was in his third series that Moon Knight acquired the adamantium in his cotume. He also got a lot of lil tech gadgets (and where IMO that he became a lot like Batman). I doubt he still has that anyway.

I think that Marc can take down Frank though. Marc has him beat in terms of agility and I'm pretty sure Marc is a better fighter. It can go either way but I'm leaning towards MK here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.