Who Is The Master Of Jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
All these people see each other and agree to a contest who can make the best prank:

slapstick
deadpool
loki
joker
harley quinn
beast boy(series)
mad mod(series)
bizzaro
riddler( i no hes not funny )
carnage(kletus)(no knifes or bomb etc)

list of people to be pranked:

ironman(tony stark)
hulk
joe fixit
batman(as bruce)
wolverine
thanos(yes thanos is shopping)
two-face
killer croc
nick fury
ghostrider
thor
stryfe
sandman
blob
the mayor and his bodygaurd(i cant wait for the pittman to get on this he is hilarius)

that will do it takes place in a football stadium(american football)

you decide who youll pick and what they do to the people you decide which people

opinions

DigiMark007
You forgot The Tick.

The Mighty Blue Hand of Justice for the win.

cool

DigiMark007
Oh wait, pranks?! That changes things. Probably Joker then.

Priest
they call die if they prank thanos
blowup

Cosmo Kramer
Well...they shouldnt try pranking these guys they might die.

lilnutta12
ok what does joker do plz

Soleran
The Joker is King baby............

Priest
pranking a drunk tony would be funlol1

lilnutta12
yh good i said who does it and how/who to

Priest
they all gang up on ironman and give him a wedgie

lilnutta12
nice

ThePittman

lilnutta12
see what i mean pittmans hilarious

ThePittman
Thank you, I'll be here all week. thankyou

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
The Joker is King baby............

AHHH!!!! eek! You actually posted it!!! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing lol1

batdude123
Chortle at my BONER Batman. laughing

Private Pion
Joker:

Ironman: Magnetises his big iron boots together so when he tries to stop Joker, he falls over onto the pile of greased mats he'd put previously, causing him to slide into a woman's bathroom.
Hulk: Tricks him into drinking a truth serum and asks him; 'Is Hulk really the strongest there is?'
Joe Fixit: Mails him a taken apart engine with 'FIX IT, FIXIT!" written on it. When Joe tries to hunt him down he follows Red Herrings into a pit filled with angry joker-snakes.
Batman(as Bruce): Waits for him to vist his parent's graves, then makes them pop out on springs, while a recording plays of Joker in a squeaky voice screaming 'OY! WHAT A DISAPOINTMENT! HAVE'NT AVENGED US YET?'
Wolverine: Puts him between two equally strong giant magnets.
Thanos(yes thanos is shopping): Since Thanos is shopping, he replaces all his regular food with diet food. Don't want to make Thanos TOO mad.
Two-Face: Puts him in front of two doors, one saying 'good' the other 'bad'. Regardless of which door he goes through, he gets half a pie in the face.
Killer Croc: Convinces him to hold a piece of string as part of a bank bust, then ties the string to a policeman's belt. When it gets tugged, all hell breaks loose!
Nick Fury: Covers him in glue and dumps thirty pounds of cat hair on him, screaming 'now you're Nick FURRY!

Then shoots him in the foot and runs away.
Ghostrider: Drinks holy water and pees on him.
Thor: Covers his hammer's handle with superduperhulk++++strength glue and goads him into throwing it, which just causes Thor to crash into Mars or something.
Stryfe:Who?
Sandman: Sprays him with a hose and makes a load of sand castles out of him, each one with a little flag in it, saying property of Joker!
Blob: Puts a superstrong skateboard by him as he passes a hill, causing him to roll away. Nothing moves the Blob indeed.

thisredbox
Originally posted by Private Pion
Joker:

Stryfe:Who?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/Uxm296.jpg

mad

ThePittman
Originally posted by Private Pion

Nick Fury: Covers him in glue and dumps thirty pounds of cat hair on him, screaming 'now you're Nick FURRY! barkslaugh

Darth Martin
Joker>>>>Deadpool.

Scoobless
Originally posted by lilnutta12
.......who can make the best prank:

Your parents!

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

ThePittman
deadpool > Joker

Hell no, coming up with quips like he does in the middle of a fight that would make the toughest guys want to shoot themselves in the head to make it stop is too much.

Darth Martin
Joker makes batman laugh everynow and then. U have to ask urself, could DP make bats laugh.

Scoobless
Who's the master of the double post?

embarrasment

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Joker makes batman laugh everynow and then. U have to ask urself, could DP make bats laugh.

Maybe, maybe not... but he could make Batman die .... yes

Darth Martin
That I agree with you on. But Joker is well......you know........the best.....joker.

Scoobless
Impossible Man would out-prank the Joker.... so would Morph from Exiles

thisredbox
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5557835

deadpool is the funniest/most clever for on-the-spot humor...however as far as planned pranks go...im gonna go with joker or slapstick stick out tongue

ThePittman
Originally posted by thisredbox
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5557835

deadpool is the funniest/most clever for on-the-spot humor...however as far as planned pranks go...im gonna go with joker or slapstick stick out tongue Slapstick actually plan something? crylaugh

thisredbox
sorry, the "planned" part of that was aimed more at joker smile

draxx_tOfU
pip the troll?

Sixth_Winged
Deadpool, read his comic and you'll see there's no comparison with the rest. Everyone's a washed up comedian compared to him. Morph, Ted Kord and Spidey next.

Except if Tick was included...

Anyway, how is joker funny anyway? he can sometimes be but everything else is a miss he laughs about. If it wasn't for his name and reputation, he'd be nothing but a colorful psycho.

Private Pion
Originally posted by thisredbox
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/Uxm296.jpg

mad

My lord! It looks like Cyclops just tore that baby out of Jean's womb is and is going eat its head while Stryfe eggs him on.

ThePittman
Morph is pretty close to DP, but DP still takes this. Even though I love Slapstick and dunking a bucket of water over Ghost Riders head (funniest thing I've ever read) DP is the king of kings.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Scoobless
Your parents!

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

no don't start on parents you dumb bastard

its unnecessary i ain't gonna start back, but do me a favour **** off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.