movie punisher vs predetor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
punisher gets prep

braz
Punisher goes down hard.

grey fox
Originally posted by braz
Punisher goes down hard.

thumb up

Darth Martin
Punisher gets slaughtered.

Tassadar
Pred 10/10, not even a fight.

Darth Martin
U should give punisher a partner to help him out cuz if not Castles scull will just be another scull for the YAUTJA.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Darth Martin
U should give punisher a partner to help him out cuz if not Castles scull will just be another scull for the YAUTJA.

Use spell-check, its spelled "skull".

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Tassadar
Use spell-check, its spelled "skull".

Should watch your own punctuation if you're going to be a grammar Nazi.

'It's' is supposed to have an apostrophe, as in, 'It is', or possibly the possesive form of 'it's', such as, "The dog licked it's nuts", where 'it's' is used as a reference to the dog's possession of it's testicles.

Scoobless
roll eyes (sarcastic)

With prep Vs a movie Pred, Castle could win.

yes

srankmissingnin
I don't know where people got the idea that Predators are big shit. They are rarely the protagonists of the comics they appear in and they always get bested by humans... humans who don't even begin to compare to people like the Punisher. Do you think that Punisher would lose to half a dozen civil war soldiers? Or Tarzan (who beat the living crap out of every Pred he encountered)? Or how about a run of the mill samurai? Or a middle aged hunter trying to avenge his father? Or those lame as Terminator hybrids? Or 28 year old asian girls with brown belts in karate. Like it or not Punisher would steam roll a Predator.

JohnnyDo3
u mean thomas jane vs predator? damn predator will kill thomas jane but if ur talking about Frank Castle well thats a different story

Tron
How about we give him some of Arnold's jobber aura? whistle

Nataku8188
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know where people got the idea that Predators are big shit. They are rarely the protagonists of the comics they appear in and they always get bested by humans... humans who don't even begin to compare to people like the Punisher. Do you think that Punisher would lose to half a dozen civil war soldiers? Or Tarzan (who beat the living crap out of every Pred he encountered)? Or how about a run of the mill samurai? Or a middle aged hunter trying to avenge his father? Or those lame as Terminator hybrids? Or 28 year old asian girls with brown belts in karate. Like it or not Punisher would steam roll a Predator.

Dutch in Predator 1 was the same thing as Punisher. The best soldier around, training, physique, everything, and he barely came away with a win.

How about the Predator who beat the living shit out of Batman, after Bats got the jump on him?

Predators are perfect to have as the villain because they are anonymous. There isn't just ONE predator, like there is just ONE Joker, so they can have them die every time and just bring in a new predator for whatever story they want. Plot devices, whatever it takes, as the antagonist, the Predators are GOING to lose, period. every time a Predator is put into a protagonist position (Dachande for example) they whoop on some serious ass. Fact of the matter is, Predators are badass as hell, and, baring a plot device (The likes of which keep someone as powerful as Magneto from having beating the X-men dozens of times over) they would steamroll many of the opponents they fight.

Oh, and Tarzan is ****ing hardcore, he'd rip Castle's shit up right fast.

Darth Martin
cosinged, Yautja lose most of the time because there is a whole ****ing race of them. w/no PIS/CIS Yautja wopuld pwn alot of people.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by superkronick92
punisher gets prep

Punisher wins 9/10. No doubt about it.

Darth Martin
What's he going to do with prep? Not saying he isn't good at it because he is but what is he going to do this time.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What's he going to do with prep? Not saying he isn't good at it because he is but what is he going to do this time.

Depends on how much information he has to prep with

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx

What the f**k?

Jyppe
What's Prep going to do for him..? Is he going to find about Predator's abilities and tehcnology? Umm, how? They're not known by humans.

Predator takes this, but not by much. If Castle was smart enough to bring thermal googgles, grenades, heavy weapons. etc with him, he'd be a formidable enemy. Predators aren't THAT durable. Their armors can withstood quite lot of punishment, but Castle could deal out lots of damage. After all, he's the Pun-isher *Rolls eyes* big grin

JohnnyDo3
Thomas Jane will lose against the Predator but if its Frank Castle hell he'd kill the Predator. Ol pussyface can't even kill Arnie the governator how much more will he do against a KILLER like Frank Castle

Nataku8188
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Thomas Jane will lose against the Predator but if its Frank Castle hell he'd kill the Predator. Ol pussyface can't even kill Arnie the governator how much more will he do against a KILLER like Frank Castle

You're an idiot.

Punisher = Dutch (Arnold)

Darth Martin
Dutch was really really good in the movie. He was the best of the best of the best. Too bad Pred would bet both of them.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Metalmanx

This is movie Punisher, that means he was'nt in Nam, and is therefore not nearly as good at prep as his comic incarnation. If it were written as a comic or shown as a movie, yes Punisher would win. However, realistically, Punisher could not beat a creature with greater durability, strength, speed, and firepower.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Should watch your own punctuation if you're going to be a grammar Nazi.

'It's' is supposed to have an apostrophe, as in, 'It is', or possibly the possesive form of 'it's', such as, "The dog licked it's nuts", where 'it's' is used as a reference to the dog's possession of it's testicles.

I'm not a grammar Nazi, just a spelling Nazi. Hail Speak and Spell!

Nataku8188
I'm not a grammar Nazi, just a spelling Nazi. Hail Speak and Spell!

You may call my Zeratul.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You may call my Zeratul.

confused
Do you mean "call me Zeratul"?

rotiart
I'm calling your Zeratul what now?

btw. punisher dies.

Tassadar
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm calling your Zeratul what now?

btw. punisher dies.

When did we start talking about Starcraft characters? And I have been saying that Punisher dies.

Nataku8188
confused
Do you mean "call me Zeratul"?

No, I'm just giving you permission.

Tha C-Master
When did we start talking about Starcraft characters? And I have been saying that Punisher dies. Starcraft pwns...

Wolverine2006
I'm pretty sure that movie Punisher could beat Arnold from the first Predator movie

Darth Martin
I don't know Arnold was really good.

rotiart
I'd have to give it to arnold too.

Darth Martin
yes

Wolverine2006
He did manage to be my governor

C1nd3r
Predator 1 was ****ing amazing. Arnold is the ****ing man. Anyway, the movie punisher is a friggin wussy. He'd lose very quick.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Starcraft pwns...

thumb up yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.