Corona?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
anyone tried Corona's before? are they good? laughing out loud I have a few in the fridge, and I'm a bit tempted into "tasting" it

Vinny Valentine
Aren't you 12?

huh

LanceWindu
Originally posted by SelphieT
anyone tried Corona's before? are they good? laughing out loud I have a few in the fridge, and I'm a bit tempted into "tasting" it

I only like them with a slice of lime in the bottle.

Ladyluck
Corona is good but only if there's a slice of lime in it. Without it, it just tastes... bleh.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Aren't you 12?

huh

no......14........but its just trying! I haif to find out what I like

Ladyluck

It's a light beer. You'll probably like it. stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Corona is good but only if there's a slice of lime in it. Without it, it just tastes... bleh.

I've only had one without a lime in it. I nearly puked.

Scottie

i used to really like corona but after a while i got bored and moved onto cider...if u have it put slice of lime in

SelphieT
the only beer I've tried was really Bud and some shitty form of MGD or somethin, and they both were reaaaaally bad in my opinion. I guess its just something you have to get used to?

§cimitar
I've NineCoronas before.

A.D. Skinner

It is a different taste than Bud or Miller....some people like it, others don't.

Try it with a lime or a lemon for an added extra taste!

cain marko
Originally posted by Scottie
i used to really like corona but after a while i got bored and moved onto cider...if u have it put slice of lime in

bleh cider......magners is nice though

nope never tried it

SelphieT

§cimitar
NineCoronas used to be my screename.

Valharu
anyone tried Corona's before? are they good? laughing out loud I have a few in the fridge, and I'm a bit tempted into "tasting" it Terrible stuff. Your better off drinking soda water.

SelphieT

FG725

§cimitar
ohhhhhh......signifigance towards the name? laughing out loud It was a song by Wierd Al.

Syren
Try it. If you like it, get raving underage drunk. If you don't like it, try smoking a spliff whistle

§cimitar
Originally posted by Syren
Try it. If you like it, get raving underage drunk. If you don't like it, try smoking a spliff whistle This is why I asked you if you drunk on Infamous in that one thread. stick out tongue

(You should try rightening the avatar a bit.

SelphieT

FG725

SelphieT
Originally posted by FG725
that song was up there with I'm a wigga

hehehehe, like a surgeon!

A.D. Skinner
Fat! ( Spoof of M.J.'s Bad )

FG725
devil went down to Jamaica was good to

Syren

§cimitar
Originally posted by FG725
that song was up there with I'm a wigga I love that one.

Darth Macabre
Ugh...I used to hate corona, but now-a-days it seems like they're the only thing I drink.

SelphieT
I'm not a big fan of heavy things......soo....I guess corona would be good for me mebe

FG725

Scottie
WATCH laughing

9 coronas

silver_tears
I <3 Corona, only with lime in it though.
Although I <3 Sol more, it's identical to Corona but a touch less bitter.

Plus Corona's a girly beer it seems stick out tongue

§cimitar
laughing I was kidding, hence the 'raving underage drunk', but I see what you mean now stick out tongue I like the way you move.

Syren
*wiggles a little*

§cimitar
lol

SelphieT
*wiggles a little*

*eyes wide open*......................................*walks away*

Syren
laughing

You ain't seen nothin' yet honey.

*extends hand*

I'm Syren, nice to meet you wink

SelphieT
laughing

You ain't seen nothin' yet honey.

*extends hand*

I'm Syren, nice to meet you wink

*shakes hand* Hi!!!!

Aurora
I personally hate Corona. I'm not a beer drinker usually though. Mixed drinks are my thing.

Syren
So, what made you join KMC?

SelphieT
So, what made you join KMC?

...well, I wanted to join a forum, cause I never had before, and I was looking up some horror movie forums, came upon KMC, so I joined. Then about 2 weeks ago I got into the Off topic forum, laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.