Superman or Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phreak_v2.o
Who would YOU rather be?

Superman: he has real powers but his alter-identity is clark kent... a nerdy newspaper reporter

Batman: he has to rely on his gadgets but his alter-identity is bruce waynes... a millionaire playboy

there are other variables to factor in... what do u think?

H. S. 6
Superman, hands down. Who doesn't want to fly?

roughrider
What's the fun of being a billionaire, if you're only obsessed with fighting crime in a black wetsuit? I love Batman as a character, but I'd rather be Superman. At least he doesn't have psyche issues, and if lonely can look up Wonder Woman (doesn't have to worry about being careful. wink )

Darth Martin
Superman! X-RAY Vision Dur!

Up In Flames
i stand by the side of the bat...

Sea King
hey everyone guess what i just saw on attack of the show last night..

they said bryan singer is planning on doing the batman vs superman movie (that is of course if superman returns does alright) eek!

pr1983
Superman... the adulation, the feeling of knowing you make a genuine difference in the world...

And the powers... the powers... drool

Xirius
Originally posted by phreak_v2.o
Who would YOU rather be?

Superman: he has real powers but his alter-identity is clark kent... a nerdy newspaper reporter

Batman: he has to rely on his gadgets but his alter-identity is bruce waynes... a millionaire playboy

Id be SUperman......but then, Id use my powers to amass a huge fortune, and become a more Batman like figure, while retaining all my abilities.
Ooooh, Id have a costume kind of like Batman One Million's (fully covered body and face) but Id make it resistant to kryptonite.

emporerpants
superman for sure

Tron
Moving the the Comic Books Forum.

ST0RM SHAD0W
It'd be cool to be either.

Validus
Originally posted by phreak_v2.o
Who would YOU rather be?

If Superman wanted he could easily be as rich as Bruce. Take money from NASA and explore the planets expanding human knowledge far beyond anything currently possible? Sounds like easy money if you have Superman's powers.

bigbran
bats, because who wants to were a homosexual suit? bats could take a day off, and **** some girls. and with bats you wouldnt be too strong to fight anyone(assuming theres no superpowered people) bats is so rich, he could also get someone else to take over for a while.
supes is just a superpowered softy.

SnakeEyes
Superman, no contest.

Anyone who would choose Batman over Superman (in terms of who they want to be) is crazy. I like Batman better, but let's face it, people, it would be far better to be Superman. I can't even comprehend how awesome and amazing it would be to actually have the powers that he does and to actually be making a positive change in the world.

Edward Nygma
Is this assuming that it would be in the real world? Also, as Superman, would you have to be a newspaper reporter or could you just focus on fighting crime all day?

smiley8
I love bats more but id rather supes is powers, oh the fun you could have!!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tron
Moving the the Comic Books Forum.

Why are you moving the Comic Book forums? I kinda like them where they are. ermm

stick out tongue

Fanboy
Superman

Darth Vicious
While I really dont care much about Superman I woulld rather be him than Batman. Why? because of the powers of course. I would use the powers to serve my needs. I would ultimately rule with an iron fist.

Blair Wind
Superman. Powers man, the powers.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Superman, no contest.

Anyone who would choose Batman over Superman (in terms of who they want to be) is crazy.

It's all fun and games when you're flying around.... until you accidentally kill fifty people by sneezing or something

Seriously... with Superman's strength you would never really be able to make human contact without risking crippling/killing anyone you touched... you'd never be able to have sex without crushing the person you were with... if you accidentally look at your family the wrong way you'd vaporise them

Too much hassle for real a life powerset ..... just gimme the billions of dollars and all the gadgets

smile

Validus
Superman doesn't sneeze stick out tongue

Scoobless
He can though... he can also cough... or just blow at a fly or something.... which could lead to him accidentally toppling a building

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
It's all fun and games when you're flying around.... until you accidentally kill fifty people by sneezing or something

Seriously... with Superman's strength you would never really be able to make human contact without risking crippling/killing anyone you touched... you'd never be able to have sex without crushing the person you were with... if you accidentally look at your family the wrong way you'd vaporise them

Too much hassle for real a life powerset ..... just gimme the billions of dollars and all the gadgets

smile

Great power, great responsiblity... but yeah, valid point, though i think the positives outweigh the negatives...

and if supes can find a way to sleep with lois without killing her i'm sure its not that hard...

Validus
I would assume for the purposes of this thread we have the same level of control Kal does. If not, well, you probably wouldn't have a clue how to use Bruce's gadgets either. At least, the more advanced ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.