shall i change my signature?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
is it offensive to anyone? seriously

Captain REX
The only problem I have with it is that it's uncensored.

Mr. Bacon
i have no problem with it, everyone has heard the f word at one point, freedom of speech

Bloigen
No.

Scottie
Originally posted by Deano

im not offended, it just words...if anyone is offended then boo hoo for them

Deano
Originally posted by Captain REX
The only problem I have with it is that it's uncensored.

why should it be?

so its outrage if people see it as f.u.c.k
but...its ok if they see it as f***?

Deano
if the mods still want me to change it, then i will. im not trying to start a mutiny. i was just curious to see what others thought

Punkyhermy
no...its fine.

Scottie
why should it be?

so its outrage if people see it as f.u.c.k
but...its ok if they see it as f***?

i agree, why should f*** be ok

" hey you, f*** off " - coz this is some sort of uncrackable code laughing

SelphieT

I LOVE IT! don't change it

Captain REX
It's just KMC policy. It's not like you'll get banned for it, but Raz did ask for me to say something since I brought it up with him. *shrug*

Plus, it'd appear as doublestandard to other members who had to take down signatures with uncensored swearing in it while letting you keep yours. erm

Lana
It breaks the PG-13 rule.

Deano
at a deep deep level..who actually cares enough lana?

SelphieT
Deano: You haven't gotten in trouble for it yet though, right? if you haven't even gotten in trouble, keep it dude

Scottie
at a deep deep level..who actually cares enough lana? laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

SelphieT
it really doesn't bug me, and I'm 14. I think its quite coolio smile

Deano
Originally posted by SelphieT
Deano: You haven't gotten in trouble for it yet though, right? if you haven't even gotten in trouble, keep it dude

i am already in trouble/

but i will have to change it because it is the 'rules', ya know cos someone might get offended over a word. we cant have that can we

Lana
at a deep deep level..who actually cares enough lana?

Is "who really cares" any sort of excuse to allow one person to get away with breaking a rule that other people have been called out on? What makes you special?

Spartan005
Lana's kinda right... even though we have videos of people on this website saying fvck like 10 times....

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Lana
It breaks the PG-13 rule.
No it doesn't no expression

SelphieT
i'm sorry sad

Bloigen
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life

Yes it does. no expression

Lana

Err, yes it does, have you EVER heard f*ck used in a PG-13 rated film? I haven't.

Not to mention that the site censors block it out.

Deano
Is "who really cares" any sort of excuse to allow one person to get away with breaking a rule that other people have been called out on? What makes you special?

do you think im special? i dont think anyone does.

im simple asking is it worth the hassle, and can rules be changed if they are silly? things can and should be allowed to change you know. maybe its worth debating.

how can my sig be offensive? its just a word. the only argument you have is 'well its the rules'.people who are offended(is there any) should maybe be dragged into the real world.

my sig isnt that bad is it? seriosuly?

sorry, its the rules. i know i know

Bloigen

im simple asking is it worth the hassle, and can rules be changed if they are silly? things can and should be allowed to change you know. maybe its worth debating.

how can my sig be offensive? its just a word. the only argument you have is 'well its the rules'.people who are offended(is there any) should maybe be dragged into the real world.

Did you make this thread just to argue?

Deano

Originally posted by Bloigen
Yes it does. no expression

more importantly, does it matter?

Deano
Did you make this thread just to argue?

what do you think?

Lana

And what if some kid's parents saw it and threw a fit? That sort of stuff happens.

You think it's a silly rule, but ultimately that doesn't matter. There are kids as young as 13 on here. And it's far less hassle for you to change to a different sig than to change a rule.

From the forum rules:

Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

Spartan005
Err, yes it does, have you EVER heard f*ck used in a PG-13 rated film? I haven't.

Lets see...

Anger Management
Click
The Core
Bruce Almighty
16 Blocks
Air Force One

You just can't say fvck more than once in PG-13 movies... but still

and why are you arguing so much if you just asked us a question... thats Lana's opinion so maybe she is offended

Flamboyant4Life

Yes actually I have. In fact, the other night I watched The Ringer.

One of the characters says: "When the **** did we eat ice-cream?"

Also, I forgot who pointed this out, but that word is only blocked out because it can be used in a sexual manner. Why do you think "b!tch" is blocked? B!tch is in many PG-13 movies. Honestly, I think about every single 13 year old in America has heard "the F word"

Deano
And what if some kid's parents saw it and threw a fit? That sort of stuff happens.

You think it's a silly rule, but ultimately that doesn't matter. There are kids as young as 13 on here. And it's far less hassle for you to change to a different sig than to change a rule.

if someones parents saw it and threw a fit then i would suggest they grow up.
maybe when people stop giving ridiculous rules out because of people behaving rather pathetically, then maybe that person will grow up..then just maybe, humanity will grow up as a whole.

example of stupidity

''Muslims have sued people for having ornaments depicting Pigs in their windows.''

its at that level sometimes

Deano
Originally posted by Spartan005

and why are you arguing so much if you just asked us a question... thats Lana's opinion so maybe she is offended

im debating. if she is offended, thats her choice. she doesnt have to be.

Lana
I'm not offended.

I'm just saying that it's against the rules and there are no exceptions.

Soleran
if someones parents saw it and threw a fit then i would suggest they grow up.
maybe when people stop giving ridiculous rules out because of people behaving rather pathetically, then maybe that person will grow up..then just maybe, humanity will grow up as a whole.

example of stupidity

Telling someone to grow up because they don't like your use of some choice words is, stupid.

Deano

Deano
Originally posted by Soleran
Telling someone to grow up because they don't like your use of some choice words is, stupid.

with all the grief in this world, getting upset over a word that is causing no harm, IS stupid. and growing up would be a good idea. yes

Spartan005
with all the grief in this world, getting upset over a word that is causing no harm, IS stupid. and growing up would be a good idea. yes

You're telling someone to grow up because they don't like the "F" word? What the f**k? I don't know about anyone else on this website, but usually the more mature people are the ones that don't say fvck for no apparent reason.

LockJaw is lol
I dunno, but I agree eek!

bigbran
why cant f u ck be on the here? we have stuff like lets give who a bj, and how big are your juggs.
and besides, isnt the limit 14 to join this forum? and if someones too young thats there problem.

Spartan005
Originally posted by bigbran
why cant f u ck be on the here? we have stuff like lets give who a bj, and how big are your juggs.
and besides, isnt the limit 14 to join this forum? and if someones too young thats there problem.

It just doesn't make the OTF (or any other forum) look good...

Xavius

Bruce Almighty and Gremlins both had that word in it at least once or twice.

Those Movies both happen to be PG-13.

I don't see a large problem with it. It is an image, and god knows how many images linger in threads on this site with that word in it.

Captain REX
what do you think?

At the moment...yes. no expression

I don't have a problem with the signature itself, just that it's uncensored. Just throw in a few ***'s and you'll be good.

Spartan005
OWN3D raver

LockJaw is lol
It just doesn't make the OTF (or any other forum) look good... To who?! mad

Flamboyant4Life
So what if a parent saw the "How big is your Johnson?" thread and freaked out? I don't see that closed. In fact, I see males of mixed ages comparing their penis sizes over the internet a lot more offensive than "the F word."

Thorinn
No.

Daedalus

Bill Hicks is hilarious! Keep the sig.

GCG
Hey Deano,

I know what the 'F' word means, but can you tell me what does the 'NWO' mean ?

Thorinn
New World Order.

Deano
You're telling someone to grow up because they don't like the "F" word? What the f**k? I don't know about anyone else on this website, but usually the more mature people are the ones that don't say fvck for no apparent reason.

im not saying people shoudl go around using the word **** for no reason. but sometimes its the best word to express ones feeling, and hsould sometimes be excused. can you think of a better word to say when you have hit your finger with an hammer?

Deano
So what if a parent saw the "How big is your Johnson?" thread and freaked out? I don't see that closed. In fact, I see males of mixed ages comparing their penis sizes over the internet a lot more offensive than "the F word."

excatly. i agree

but...rules are rules smile

Because I can
A moment of truth and a lifetime of bitter compliance worth more than a lifetime of lies and some moments of happiness

Deano
the law as spoken.

Daedalus
im not saying people shoudl go around using the word **** for no reason. but sometimes its the best word to express ones feeling, and hsould sometimes be excused. can you think of a better word to say when you have hit your finger with an hammer?

"Oh, buttons". no expression

TheKingofKINGS!

If you don't use the R rating, the Word F.uck can only be used once.

Captain REX
Thank you for complying Deano. You can have the sig if you just edit out of the word. *shrug* Not that difficult.

Deano
i didnt comply....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.