change your name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

natashia
if you could change your name what would it be and why?

SelphieT
I wouldn't change my name cause I love my name smile

but if I was a guy, I'd be Adrian though smile

Barker
Even if I could, I wouldn't.

Ladyluck
I really like my name. It's different and really uncommon.

DarkC
I'm not changing my name!!!

Scottie
Chris will do me for just now...actually ive always wanted to be called Jack Storm the avenger from the seventh sun of tuscany...or bob

LockJaw is lol
I really really want to find this other LockJaw, he made me have a zero instead of an "o" in my last name, he's probably not even here now, hope he's dead no expression

I hate zeros mad

natashia
just so everyone knows i mean their real names.
i like the name andromeda hope

Vinny Valentine
Vagina Man of The KMC Forests.

LockJaw is lol
Ralf Jones, know me to know why no expression

silver_tears
Charity Faye Parker or if I was a guy, Christian Sebastian Bennet big grin
Parker and Bennet are obviously last name if it could be any.

Mišt
I'd change my name to Irene, then dress up in her clothes and wear her make up ermm

FG725
Jacob725 as my first name
Bitches725 as my middle name
FG725 as my last name
hellz yeah which isnt any of my names

silver_tears

Mišt
How tall are you?ermm Im not that tall...I could fit...ermm

I was talking this other, much sexier and cooler Irene, what makes you think it was you?mhm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by natashia
if you could change your name what would it be and why?

I would take a page from Dane Cook's book and call myself Optimus Prime.

silver_tears

Mišt
Pfft Im not that much tallermhm But I did cause the stitching to tear in that nice dress I was wearingdodgy

Yeah there are, they're all at my house....maybe you should come too...just to...you know...blend in...and....no clothes allowed either dodgy

silver_tears
I knew some hussy did that! ranting

What makes you think I was wearing any to start ermm

Mišt
Not my fault my bum was too big around the seams mad Stupid tight dress..disgust

Touchesly

silver_tears
How else were you supposed to attract the fellas? smoke Don't knock the dress.

smart

Mišt
Well...my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...so...srug The dress was all skanky and only a tart would buy it mhm

silver_tears
Perhaps, but only a hoe would wear it mhm

Nazgulinthedark
Well...i like my middle name better than my first...ermm

BakaXero

bigbran
max power
or dick longe
mike hunt

BakaXero
Originally posted by silver_tears
that answers my question
damn my slow typing

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears

Thats funny, I dont see many garden tools wearing dresses nowadays, is it the new thing?ermmOriginally posted by BakaXero
OMG!!! Mist wore a skanky dress only a tart would buy. so what does that make Mist?

A sexy sonofabitch naughty

Coldfire
I wouldn't change my name happy

BakaXero

Mišt
Originally posted by Coldfire
I wouldn't change my name happy

Until you get married evillaugh

Originally posted by BakaXero
you wish mhm

No you wishmhm

BakaXero
i wish i had a sandwich and $4

silver_tears
Don't have one of Mist's dodgy

Mišt
Whats wrong with mine?sneaky2

§cimitar
LarryTheArch but I hear some asswipe already has it.

BakaXero

Coldfire

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Coldfire
well my last name yeah stick out tongue I meant I wouldn't change my first name lol I'd rename you Sunny.

Xavius
Um . . . Does anyone actually notice that Mist is back? Or all you all dillusionized by his astonishing good looks? stick out tongue

Because I can
Originally posted by Xavius
Um . . . Does anyone actually notice that Mist is back? Or all you all dillusionized by his astonishing good looks? stick out tongue
no one cared... stick out tongue hahaha....

i'd change my name tooooo... uhh.... Aquilia!

redcaped
My original name is french Michel now Michael...only to strangers. What's the difference? Not really, it's just the sound of it gets confused to girl's name Michelle. There's also Mitchel...but is awful. Some call me Michael Jackson joking and I can't find the logic in this...perhaps the fame. So I choose redcaped if I wanna be famous and is part of my life as well...I mean the past. I wasn't popular...never was but I've witnessed many strange things others couldn't.

Because I can
Originally posted by redcaped
My original name is french Michel now Michael...only to strangers. What's the difference? Not really, it's just the sound of it gets confused to girl's name Michelle. There's also Mitchel...but is awful. Some call me Michael Jackson joking and I can't find the logic in this...perhaps the fame. So I choose redcaped if I wanna be famous and is part of my life as well...I mean the past. I wasn't popular...never was but I've witnessed many strange things others couldn't.
... hmm... Michel...... a lot of people in this forum dont understand a lot... but.. you just wrote a friggin essay

Mišt
Originally posted by Xavius

I vote the second onedodgy

Bloigen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t307525.html

dodgy

natashia
i also like the name loreilai

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Even if I could, I wouldn't.

AOR
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I would take a page from Dane Cook's book and call myself Optimus Prime.

They're making a movie ermm

Mystique Lynx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.