Favorite Anime Rivals/Enemys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Name your favorites

Quincy Archer
The first rivalry that comes to mind is Goku and Vegeta.

Broly92
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
The first rivalry that comes to mind is Goku and Vegeta.
Mine is too and Brolly/Goku and all of his other ones that were a great challenge
I like Vash/Knives too and Yuske/Kuwabara/Hiei

~nakagolover~
Mine is Nakago from fushigi yugi !!!! he's just soo Hot!!

Broly92
Originally posted by ~nakagolover~
Mine is Nakago from fushigi yugi !!!! he's just soo Hot!!
Rivals with who and why is he your favorite

~nakagolover~
i chose Nakago ...
well because he's soo hot and well he ends up being goos smile

~nakagolover~
i chose Nakago ...
well because he's soo hot!! and he actually ends up being goodsmile

Broly92
Originally posted by ~nakagolover~
i chose Nakago ...
well because he's soo hot!! and he actually ends up being goodsmile
who is her rival just answer that

~nakagolover~
o sry .. its tamahome and nakago

NINJ4_BL4D3
My fav would be....................... Kakashi and Guy Sensei because Guy thinks the're rivals and Kakashi doesn't really care,but both are equally strong..........and kakashi is the man eek!

ssj_naraku
Have to say goku and vegeta.

Darth Macabre
Toguro and Yusuke...The hatred ran deep before their final fight...And the fight was amazing.

spencerspider
um the most obvious is goku and vegeta. some others
yusuke-hiei
naruto-sasuke

Quincy Archer
Yusuke and Hiei aren't rivals :/

Tallis
Yes...yes they are

Quincy Archer
?

Since when? I hardly believe that Hiei would ever even take a rival, let alone choose Yusuke. They might want to fight, that doesn't make them rivals. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Rivalry with Yusuke comes from Kuwabara of course. Even if Yusuke doesn't feel the same way, thats more of a rivalry. Not just "I want to see what you've learned Spirit Detective."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
My fav would be....................... Kakashi and Guy Sensei because Guy thinks the're rivals and Kakashi doesn't really care,but both are equally strong..........and kakashi is the man eek!

I thought Gai was the strongest. confused

spencerspider
i think hiei is cuz they are very similiar to goku and vegeta. they fight early on. hero wins. then hiei is trying to catch yusuke the whole time, but knows near the end he cant (sensui saga)

Adult Swim Guy
Goku and Vegeta

Blue nocturne
kazuma and ryuhou, man talk about in intense rivalary. it spand the entire series it's one of the reasons why I love S-cRy-Ed when I saw it back in 2003.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
Erm... Isn't his name spelt Gai?
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
I thought Gai was the strongest. confused
Gai currently leads 50:49 (I think... well anyways he's one ahead), but Kakashi and Gai don't always have physical...would you call them battles? Let's just say matches. They also challenge each other psycologically.

boobsmagee
hmmm, i saw scry-ed, and the rivally between kazuma and ryuho was strong (forgive me if names r spelled wrong) but it really helps the story, im sorta at a loss of words to describe it, but its one rivalry thats quite a work of art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.