Pirates 3 Spoilers********

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
-The 'mark' jack sparrow left on Cuttler Beckett is love. Beckett is revealed to be a spurned ex lover of Jack who is out for revenge. thats why he wants rid of the Pirates.

-The real villain of the peice turns out to be Tia Dalma who is the goddess calypso in disguise and also the heartbreaker of davy jones

-

evilm0nki3
ex lover? pfft no way HA HA

spencerspider
ex lover.. doubt it but i believe the tia dalma thing

Grimm22
Nah he's probobly his brother or somthin' like that erm

She's a pirate
Omg, I dyed laughing.

spencerspider
yet ur typing... r u undead?

«§hõnknêss»
laughing #hilarious#

Mišt
Yes, of course, it's love...roll eyes (sarcastic) So Norrington just pulled up Sparrow's sleeve in the first movie, looked at the P, then labelled him as a pirate out of sheer coincidence? Obviously it cant stand for Pirate, how can it? It stands for love of course...

Please die. Painfully.

Rapscallion
it does statnd for pirate. in real life the east india trading co. actually did brand pirates. cutler is from the east india trading company, and when norrington sees the "P", he says "had a brush with the east india trading company, did we? pirate?"

spencerspider

jessigem
me too!! but i already said that in another thread

Mist was being sarcastic, that's why at the end it said please die. painfully. laughing out loud

moviefreak_173
I already thought tia dalma was davy jones lover, because she has the same necklace as davy jones. It is shaped like a heart split in two halves.

spencerspider
But.. but.. she is black! lol.. and jamaican sounding why the hell would anyone love squidface

Captain REX
Originally posted by spencerspider
yet ur typing... r u undead?

She found them Aztec coins, she did. The curse is upon her! ermm

The Tia Dalma bit maaay be true, but I doubt Beckett and Sparrow were former lovers. In a bit humor, my friend joked that perhaps Sparrow made Beckett a eunuch. laughing out loud

Originally posted by spencerspider
But.. but.. she is black! lol.. and jamaican sounding why the hell would anyone love squidface

What's wrong with Tia Dalma being black?

And I'm going to take a random guess and say that Davy Jones wasn't always Calamari Demon with Crab on the side.

spencerspider
well I'm guessin davey is kinda white lol black and white dont miss

jessigem
davey jones is dutch...that's why his ship is called the flying dutchman. big grin i figured that out all by myself.

Rapscallion
Originally posted by jessigem
me too!! but i already said that in another thread

Mist was being sarcastic, that's why at the end it said please die. painfully. laughing out loud

oh man how did i miss that? my bad (that's embarassing) embarrasment

jessigem
laughing out loud i've had plenty of those moments big grin

spencerspider
Originally posted by jessigem
davey jones is dutch...that's why his ship is called the flying dutchman. big grin i figured that out all by myself.

lol wow i feel so stupid... *plays the 3 doors down song Loser..*

allofyousuckkk
wait....so what exactly is the plot for 3 going to mainly be (other than saving jack)

and

I also thought when JAck was stealing stuff from Tia's house, he picked up a ring with a symbol on it(2 snakes?) and thne when davey is playing piano he has the same ring or soemhting sitting there on the top of the piano....coincidence? I think not *shifty eyes*

but maybe im over analyzing, if anyone sees this....tell me

spencerspider
yes I think tia dalma is bad. and was his lover lol.

jessigem
i don't think she's bad, but there was definately something between them shifty and that ring that he stole....is that the same ring he had to slip off his thumb in the end to get the handcuff off? if it is then i don't think it had snakes on it, it was just a BIG black rock. happy

spencerspider
well maybe she turned good but was the one who broke his heart

jessigem
i was thinking more along the lines of tia dalma giving Jack lots of stuff to help him out and then jack liking her as more than a friend but then finding out that she's a better friend than a friend w/ benefits. jack's heart hasn't truly been broken yet, maybe it was when liz sacrificed him, but i'm not so sureerm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.