Looking for a disdurbingly bloody movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
Like ten times bloodier than this

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/screen%2520shots%2520and%2520titles/guinea%2520pig%2520flowers%2520of%2520flesh%25202.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/FLOWERSOFFLESHANDBLOOD.htm&h=296&w=444&sz=161&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=1ttS20p9_B8xYM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=127&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dguinea%2Bpig%2B2:%2Bflowers%2Bof%2Bfl

tabby999
as far as blood and gore go, Braindead (Dead Alive for you americans out there) is arguably one of the goriest movies ever made. not so much torturous gore, but blood and guts going left right and center. not to mention a kung-fu zombie priest having sex with another zombie, which has a babie zombie that ends up in a blender...

SuperChangeling

tabby999
theres a diffenece between Peter Jackson and his friends getting a few buckets of latex and fake blood and making a silly movie on the weekend and you posting pictures of abortions in these forums. grow up.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by tabby999
theres a diffenece between Peter Jackson and his friends getting a few buckets of latex and fake blood and making a silly movie on the weekend and you posting pictures of abortions in these forums. grow up.

Seireisly sorry, hey, dont get that mad, just got carreid away thats all.

So braindead right, I will watch it.

tabby999
i'm not mad, i'm just pointing out to you that posting that probably isn't the best way to stay on the forums, i'm not going to report you, but i'm sure someone will if you keep doing that

SuperChangeling
i'm not mad, i'm just pointing out to you that posting that probably isn't the best way to stay on the forums, i'm not going to report you, but i'm sure someone will if you keep doing that

I have problems with my head, sorry.

tabby999
oh and dont look for braindead, in america it was renamed Dead Alive

DeNiro
Go see the hills have eyes that movies has a decent amount of gore pus its creepy with this rape scene and many other scenes of gross and disgusting deaths

its a really lame story and shit but it still kept me entertained and also some parts were like oo man what the ****

DeNiro
And I never looked at any of the pictures that you posted from google but the abortion pics we didnt need to see that shits just sick

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by DeNiro
And I never looked at any of the pictures that you posted from google but the abortion pics we didnt need to see that shits just sick

Look at the other pictures.

Impediment
Dead Alive is fantastic. So is High Tension, made by the same individuals as the new Hills Have Eyes. You oughta check em out.

WrathfulDwarf
SuperChangeling don't post pictures of real babies butcher. Learn to tell the differences between reality and fiction. Don't give me that "I have problems with my head" nonsense. As far as your question...

...watch Day of the Dead.

Grimm22
as far as blood and gore go, Braindead (Dead Alive for you americans out there) is arguably one of the goriest movies ever made. not so much torturous gore, but blood and guts going left right and center. not to mention a kung-fu zombie priest having sex with another zombie, which has a babie zombie that ends up in a blender...

Wow...that description.......disturbs me no expression

Wolfie
I agree with Dead Alive. It's possibly the goriest movie ever made. Though it isn't really the make-you-cringe gore, it's more silly and fun. But man, there is a lot of it!

allofyousuckkk
wait, those were abortion pics? it looked like someone being cut up into pieces....im lost

papabeard
Ichi The Killer
The Story of Rikki

tabby999
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
wait, those were abortion pics? it looked like someone being cut up into pieces....im lost

before he took them down there were pictures of aborted fetuses that noone needed to see.

allofyousuckkk
o, ok thnx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.