Onslaught vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psi-Lord
These two beings are powerful to destroy the universe. This is the version of Onslaught after he absorbed Franklin and Nate. And this Dark Phoenix.

GalacticStorm
Phoenix.

Phoenix_Avatar9
i concur

LethalFemme
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Phoenix.

Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
i concur

I wonder why?hmm

She does beat his ass though.phoenix

Phoenix_Avatar9
^lol funny laughing

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
^lol funny laughing

Thanks I have a knack for doing that.happy

Whittdawg92
could someone explain what phoenix to do to someone invulnerable to physical harm, and more powerful in telepathy and astral projection than proffessor x shadow king and mesmero put together? and as I remember, phoenix isn't a better reality warper than onslaught

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
could someone explain what phoenix to do to someone invulnerable to physical harm, and more powerful in telepathy and astral projection than proffessor x shadow king and mesmero put together? and as I remember, phoenix isn't a better reality warper than onslaught

:/ The Phoenix Force is the power that spawns universes. It manifests in the void as the Big Bang whhich births realities. With that in mind all energy within a universes derives from the Phoenix Force and Jean is the forces favoured physical form. In New X-men we have seen her demonstrate her power over the space/time continuum by casually amputating entire a realities entire future and we have seen her manipulate at the atomic level the entire universe in the palm of her hand. With all that in mind can you really see a minor cosmic threat such as Onslaught standing up to Jean? It would be like Jubilee taking on Galactus wink

nimbus006
Yea not quite that dramatic, maybe like Silver Surfer taking on Galactus. Which is still a one-sided Onslaught, no pun intended.

GalacticStorm
I beg to differ, but ultimately you made the right choice so who cares!! wink

nimbus006
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I beg to differ, but ultimately you made the right choice so who cares!! wink

Haha

Whittdawg92
god I hate phoenix, she's worse than superman.

Phoenix_Avatar9
who still loses against Phoenix, lol laughing

djhiram
then why didnt she take care of onslaught herself???

Whittdawg92
PIS. they woudn't make sales if she toasted him.

x_danny_x
Superman Prime would beat both their asses!

juggernaut66666
no he wouldn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.