Does anyone deal...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TigerEyes
I've got a friend and she used to be the bestest person ever. She loved baseball, horseback riding and being fun. And now all a sudden she starts cutting her wrist and wearing all black...now i'm not saying i got a problem with that...i'm nto excatly the prepy friendly type either but i don't see why she does it. She fricken gets anything she wants and has more friends then i've ever had in my life....I think she does it to see more like the "mainstream look"
so i was wondering if anyone out there has a friend like this and what they did

The Pict
"does anyone deal"

i thought this was gonna be about drugs

Cpt.Morgan
Originally posted by TigerEyes
I've got a friend and she used to be the bestest person ever. She loved baseball, horseback riding and being fun. And now all a sudden she starts cutting her wrist and wearing all black...now i'm not saying i got a problem with that...i'm nto excatly the prepy friendly type either but i don't see why she does it. She fricken gets anything she wants and has more friends then i've ever had in my life....I think she does it to see more like the "mainstream look"
so i was wondering if anyone out there has a friend like this and what they did i had a freind like that O.O i just talked to her every day and when she finalywould listin to me she started to stop i did alot of talkign thogh, and your friend might be harder to get too, but then also some people just do it for the atintion...

Daedalus
Originally posted by The Pict
"does anyone deal"

i thought this was gonna be about drugs

yes

GCG
"does anyone deal"

What does dealing have to do as I too thought it was about drugs

TheKingofKINGS!
Yeah, I deal, what you want man?

Flamboyant4Life
I don't actually have friends that do that, but I know of many people in my school who do. I think that as of now self-mutilation is a fad that's sweeping the nation. (rhyme) I think it's do to the fact that all these new rock bands are taking over the mainstream, and their lyrics "motivate" people. Could be subliminal messages. All I can say is **** YOU FALL OUT BOY.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by GCG
"does anyone deal"

What does dealing have to do as I too thought it was about drugs

I was kinda disappointed to...

As for the thread...Er, ask her what's up with her?

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I don't actually have friends that do that, but I know of many people in my school who do. I think that as of now self-mutilation is a fad that's sweeping the nation. (rhyme) I think it's do to the fact that all these new rock bands are taking over the mainstream, and their lyrics "motivate" people. Could be subliminal messages. All I can say is **** YOU FALL OUT BOY. Fall Out Boy has nothing to do with this.

Flamboyant4Life
Where I live it does. This is where my hatred of them originated.

BakaXero
OMG!! OMG!! THE EMOS ARE TAKING OVER!!!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
firefirefirephfirefirefirephfirefirefirephfirefire
firephfirefirefireph

seriously now...cutting yourself is in? confused
what has this world come to?
next they'll be chanting spells and brewing potions and playing with Voodoo dolls messed

Morgoths_Wrath
Fall Out Boy make fun of wrist-cutters in their songs no expression

...and TigerEyes, if you're trying to score some drugs, you should try your local headshop

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Where I live it does. This is where my hatred of them originated. Wanna find me Fallout Boy lyrics that reference cutting wrists? In a positive light, at least?

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by BakaXero
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
firephfirefirefireph

next they'll be chanting spells and brewing potions and playing with Voodoo dolls messed

it's only in w/ the depressed cry-for-help my-life-sucks-pity-me gothic/emo kids

they do not represent the majority of youth...I would hope

BakaXero
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
it's only in w/ the depressed cry-for-help my-life-sucks-pity-me gothic/emo kids

they do not represent the majority of youth...I would hope
lets hope that's the case erm

Barker
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
firephfirefirefireph

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Daedalus
yes its been like forever ago since Ive seen you around shock stick out tongue

Daedalus
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
its been like forever ago since Ive seen you around shock stick out tongue

Hey, hey! eek!

How you been, hun?

Shelbert Lemon
Hey, hey! eek!

How you been, hun? tired...and wired... kinda sucks ass really erm

how are you sweetness? hug

BakaXero
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

Daedalus
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
tired...and wired... kinda sucks ass really erm

how are you sweetness? hug

Yeah, been quite the year so far...

Life is good, though. eek!

bigbran
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
firephfirefirefireph

next they'll be chanting spells and brewing potions and playing with Voodoo dolls messed laughing

Shelbert Lemon
Yeah, been quite the year so far...

Life is good, though. eek! I hear ya! happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.