predator vs pyro and ice man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
predator is a veteran hunter.

Brute predator
predator wins because predator has resistance to fire. like in avp the movie.

Broly92
Then Ice-man freezes his a** and that was a pathetic fire it barly touched him

Brute predator
that means preddy boy dont have to pay no attention to pyro. he can kill ice man with his plasmacaster.

Broly92
Originally posted by Brute predator
that means preddy boy dont have to pay no attention to pyro. he can kill ice man with his plasmacaster.
Then Ice-Man puts up a defense or come back toghter or jut kill Predator before he can think and Pyro>>>>>>Old Guy with fire

Brute predator
ok then predator blows the shit out of ice man with his self destuction and runs away like in avp the movie.!!

Broly92
ok then predator blows the shit out of ice man with his self destuction and runs away like in avp the movie.!!
Like a wuss and Ice-Man controls the water molecules in the air and kills
Predator

Brute predator
fyi predator blows him up what does water molecules do to preddy boy nothing but disrupts his cloak. and if you think he will drown preddy boy your wrong. preddy boy can swim in predator 1 and in his comic hell in hot water.

Broly92
Can he have Ice-Man inside of him become solid and seperate them or Pyro frys his ugly alein face off you fanboy

Broly92
please some one explain to him I'm sick of it

Brute predator
pyro has no effect on him its just ice man were talking about.

Brute predator
maybe because im right

Blair Wind
no expression

Iceman freezes his every molecule.

no expression

Priest
ice man is way too powerfull now, he can even be killed anymore but normal means..

Jyppe
Fire does hurt predators. I doubt the torch Weyland used in the movie was very hot. Comparing Pyro to a home made flamer.. Yeaah very smart. + Weyland only hit the Predator's armor, which doesn't burn. If he had continued for some time to burn the Predator, he would have gotten quite "sweaty" under all that armor.

+ Predators have been burned in the comics before.

This is a Spite thread, Predator doesn't really have a chance..

Metalmanx
predator is a veteran hunter.

Sorry, buddy. I think you've been a bit misinformed. Iceman does this by himself and with relative ease.

Brute predator
ok then predator blows the shit out of ice man with his self destuction and runs away like in avp the movie.!! anyway he wouldnt have a probelm killing pyro but iceman because iceman can regenerate and shit like that.

Brute predator
why does it matter it is still fire anyway the pred is fast i think he has a chance of dodging the flames. if pyro throws fire at him he can jump high and kill him with aeril assault with his staff.

Sea King
iceman wins this by himself easely

Brute predator
are yall listenig to what im saying

Sea King
are yall listenig to what im saying

im gonna do this in list form why iceman will win.

he can put his mind into any form of mostiore if his body is destroyed then make a new body. (he does not need one though)

he could flash freaze pred then shatter him.

thats really all he needs to do.

Lord Kadaj
Brute, Im a fan of predator but Iceman would pwn Predator. In Predator 2, the guy with this ice thingy made Predator back away.

Brute predator
where can he get the moisture from?? to create himself

Sea King
where can he get the moisture from?? to create himself

just so you know theirs moisture in the air and that will do.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
Brute, Im a fan of predator but Iceman would pwn Predator. In Predator 2, the guy with this ice thingy made Predator back away. thanks for the little support but the ice didnt kill him. like my sig? i think its pretty cool!!!

Brute predator
alright then

Brute predator
ok then predator blows the shit out of ice man with his self destuction and runs away like in avp the movie.!! answer this what if this happens?

Sea King
answer this what if this happens?

then iceman reforms his body and pred loeses for leaving the fight because bobby did not die he just lost his body.

Brute predator
so your saying he is invulerable?rip that is stupid

Sea King
so your saying he is invulerable?rip that is stupid

um no what is stupid is thinking that a pred can beat iceman wink

Brute predator
damn so what. iceman cant kill superman

Sea King
damn so what. iceman cant kill superman

and i have to say that this point is compleaty off topic and does nothing for your case

Brute predator
whatever ice man wins but what do you think abuot pyro. sorry about going off topic my bad.

Sea King
whatever ice man wins but what do you think abuot pyro. sorry about going off topic my bad.

thats tough cause he cant make fire he can only manipulate it so depending on how much fire pyro has at the moment he might or might not win.

dont worry about getting off topic everyone does see like me im off topic now smile

Brute predator
ha ha laughing out loud like my sig?

Brute predator
can you answer my thread about queen alien vs sabertooth because some douche aint listenig

Tron
Originally posted by Jyppe
Fire does hurt predators. I doubt the torch Weyland used in the movie was very hot. Comparing Pyro to a home made flamer.. Yeaah very smart. + Weyland only hit the Predator's armor, which doesn't burn. If he had continued for some time to burn the Predator, he would have gotten quite "sweaty" under all that armor.

+ Predators have been burned in the comics before.

This is a Spite thread, Predator doesn't really have a chance..

*Sigh*

Please, read the update to the rules. This would only be spite if it were against the Pred.

Brute predator
huh

Sea King
ha ha laughing out loud like my sig?

um its nice wink

Brute predator
thanks

Darth Martin
Iceman would kill a predator. Spite Thread. Altho I am a die-hard YAUTJA fan!

Jyppe
Pyro controls fire.. Plasma caster fires plasma shots.. He could control those blasts. And burn everything that comes near him.

Darth Martin
The Yautja's armor is pretty fire-resistant to fire but Iceman.........come on the Pred doesn't stand a chance against Iceman. This is so a spite thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.