2 queen aliens vs batman and robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
This fight takes place in a ancient temple.

Brute predator
the queens would win i say because they are smart fast and agile when running. They huge too. therefore they will kill batman and robin.

Mider
interestinggggggggggggggggggggg anyway IMO they should set an explosion off inside them like throw an exploding battarang inside there mouths and watch there heads get blown up, i mean in alien vs predator the queen servived the predetors self destruct its like a freaking nuke aint it?

Brute predator
i guess so. Did the pred ever kill superman and batman in the comics just wanted to know!!

thisredbox
do bats and robin know theyre going to face the aliens or are they just kinda walking around and wham! outta nowhere...cause with prep id give it to bats and robin...w/o...prob the queens smile

Brute predator
they dont know

Brute predator
queens will win! plus they can call theyre warrior aliens for help

Brute predator
Originally posted by Brute predator
i guess so. Did the pred ever kill superman and batman in the comics just wanted to know!! like my sig?

Brute predator
please tell me who won!!

Brute predator
batman dies and is stuck in the corner crybaby lik a little beeotch (*****)

Sea King
one question are you makeing these treads with aliens and preds cause you want them to win one??

no offence cause im just wondering (ill admit iv done it before myself)

rotiart
The queens inject the babys in robins but. robin dies.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Sea King
one question are you makeing these treads with aliens and preds cause you want them to win one??

no offence cause im just wondering (ill admit iv done it before myself) im a fan of them especilly the pred. no not really i just challenging others to see how strong they are against them thats all!! embarrasment

Sea King
im a fan of them especilly the pred. no not really i just challenging others to see how strong they are against them thats all!! embarrasment

i got ya smile

Brute predator
thanks for understanding

Brute predator
Originally posted by rotiart
The queens inject the babys in robins but. robin dies. true

Brute predator
the aliens win it

Darth Martin
Spite Thread.

ZephroCarnelian
The Predator made mincemeat of Batman in the comics. smile

Metalmanx
Batman and Robin.

Darth Martin
laughing More like all-star batman and robin.

DigiMark007
Why do you keep making alien threads? For one, they're more movies than comics, so I'd be justified in closing this thread. And for another, it's painfully obvious you're just trying to make fights for them to win. That's what we call a spite thread, and they're not looked upon well.

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why do you keep making alien threads? For one, they're more movies than comics, so I'd be justified in closing this thread. And for another, it's painfully obvious you're just trying to make fights for them to win. That's what we call a spite thread, and they're not looked upon well.

With the exception of this one, he's not doing a good job of making threads where they actually win. But, to be fair, both Aliens and Predator have more than enough comics from Dark Horse over the years to justify them, but that's just my opinion.

But, you're right about one thing. This is borderline spite. I'll leave this one open for now, but Brute predator, I suggest you take a long look at the rules before you make anymore threads.

Brute predator
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why do you keep making alien threads? For one, they're more movies than comics, so I'd be justified in closing this thread. And for another, it's painfully obvious you're just trying to make fights for them to win. That's what we call a spite thread, and they're not looked upon well. shut up the aliens are worthy and how am i making fights for them to win come on it just a stupid battle does it it even matter.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Tron
With the exception of this one, he's not doing a good job of making threads where they actually win. But, to be fair, both Aliens and Predator have more than enough comics from Dark Horse over the years to justify them, but that's just my opinion.

But, you're right about one thing. This is borderline spite. I'll leave this one open for now, but Brute predator, I suggest you take a long look at the rules before you make anymore threads. thanks for giving me a chance brotha

Deicide
Batman has an "anti-Alien Queen" capsule in his utility belt, so Batman takes this.

Tron
thanks for giving me a chance brotha
shut up the aliens are worthy and how am i making fights for them to win come on it just a stupid battle does it it even matter.

I give you a chance until you start posting things like this, especially against a mod. Take this as a warning, watch what you say in the future, because it may just get you banned.

And take the time to check the rules also. It may just be a stupid battle to you, but in this forum, these stupid battles have rules that will be followed.

v0m12
Thay made a comic about this

Brute predator
Originally posted by Tron
I give you a chance until you start posting things like this, especially against a mod. Take this as a warning, watch what you say in the future, because it may just get you banned.

And take the time to check the rules also. It may just be a stupid battle to you, but in this forum, these stupid battles have rules that will be followed. ok

hulkrulz
The queens kill batman and robin prep or no prep, the queen survived a freakin nuke in AVP. A predator beat the crap out of superman/illness and beat up batman pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.