how did the sentinel robot come about in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
x3 the game. i was wondering cause in the movie they already knew about the sentinel

Shalimar_fox
x3 is the link from x2 to x3 so thats how they came about

The Pict
i don't think they knew about it like in a comics way. as it is unlikely the sentinels will appear in an x-men movie it is most likely a random battle situation. it was just included in the movie because sentinels are a big part of the x-men.

rox
i can't figure out how the would put something that important in a movie or game and not mention its origin. cuz u got people who never watched the comics or cartoon. and then they see a robot and wonder "what the hell is that and where did it come from" but i want to to know how it fit the games storyline. why was it created in the game story

Shalimar_fox
styker .they were one of his projects.thats the same as they did with psylocke.she and major x-men and they just tossed her in there.i do believe the sentinels were but in the movie to get more viewers

rox
i hate when comics do that and not explain its origin. its ok to hint at certain things like the fastball special but something like the sentinel. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.