yea, im new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dangforreal
HOLLA

NINJ4_BL4D3
Wassup!!!! eek! beer sleep

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome evil face

maltagirl
hi i'm new here i'm a 30 yr old lady, in search of good friends who can share my taughts and maybe send postmails one day to them if we get to know eachother well, i'm from Malta a country in the midst of the mediterranean, I come from a race that is very friendly, by appearance most of my people are short and have medium to dark complexion... they are also very religious people in my country, and it's a peacful island you can make your decision to stay and work in , because it's climate is warm and welcoming.. well as a person i consider myself being friendly like my own people, i'm a healthy 5'4 footer living with my parents and my favorite pets, i love animals, i have pet dog (female) with name Bounce, that i like to take care of, and two cats and three land turtles, and a water terrapine, which i'm fond of..anyway thats what i have to say for now, anyone interested in panpals or epals or forum pals i would be glad to share your ideas as afriend..thanks for welcoming me in this forum..
graziella

DRAKONS
Umm it is recomendet that you make a new topic to intruduce yourself vell hi there
Welcome to Hell both of you

TheFilmProphet
Welcome to,

Krazy

woody82
Welcome enjoy yourself here big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.