For those who have left for a while, and have then come back . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
. . . stop it, DAMNIT!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR LIFE IS THIS PLACE?!!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT HAPPINESS YOU FIND OUTSIDE OF HERE, THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG!!!! DON'T DO THIS TO US ANYMORE. GET USED TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT 'FOUND' A LIFE, AND THAT THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!! KMC FORUMS IS YOUR LIFE!!!! IT 'IS' YOU, YOU 'ARE' IT. mad

that's all ... happy

cain marko
LMAO

LethalFemme
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
. . . stop it, DAMNIT!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR LIFE IS THIS PLACE?!!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT HAPPINESS YOU FIND OUTSIDE OF HERE, THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG!!!! DON'T DO THIS TO US ANYMORE. GET USED TO THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT 'FOUND' A LIFE, AND THAT THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!! KMC FORUMS IS YOUR LIFE!!!! IT 'IS' YOU, YOU 'ARE' IT. mad

that's all ... happy

You're an angry masturbater huh?

cain marko
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You're an angry masturbater huh? dontgetit

-Tired Hiker-
You're an angry masturbater huh?
At least I can. You probably don't even have a penis or a vagina. That's why you have to come in here and make up stuff, since you don't have a penis or even a simple little vagina. You probably have like walrus tusks instead of balls. smile

Skeets
No one leaves KMC for long.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Skeets

I left for five days once. Felt like seven years. sad

Skeets
At least I can. You probably don't even have a penis or a vagina. That's why you have to come in here and make up stuff, since you don't have a penis or even a simple little vagina. You probably have like walrus tusks instead of balls. smile
You my friend have the best imagination......laughing out loud

Skeets
I left for five days once. Felt like seven years. sad
I had cpu problems for about a week and a half and I was going insane.
Kmc's like crack.

LethalFemme

Why is it that none of the guys can ever take a joke from me?

-Tired Hiker-
I had cpu problems for about a week and a half and I was going insane.
Kmc's like crack.

I hear you. One time I tried to smoke KMC. embarrasment

-Tired Hiker-

Oh, and I wasn't joking? wink C'mon, if you dish it, you gotta be able to take it sometimes. Hey, who loves you????? That's right, Hiker loves you! big grin wink hug

LethalFemme
Oh, and I wasn't joking? wink C'mon, if you dish it, you gotta be able to take it sometimes. Hey, who loves you????? That's right, Hiker loves you! big grin wink hug

blushing

-Tired Hiker-
blushing

You deserve a spanking. smile

LethalFemme
You deserve a spanking. smile

Rain check?

Skeets
Cause they suck..:ermmOriginally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I hear you. One time I tried to smoke KMC. embarrasment
shock

-Tired Hiker-
Rain check? Nope. no2 Not a single cloud in the sky. smile

LethalFemme
Nope. no2 Not a single cloud in the sky. smile

Did you melt them?

-Tired Hiker-
Did you melt them? You know what? Just suck my dolphin. smilie_mysql

Skeets
Where's Gornack ermm

Nevermind

that's all ... happy

Damn f*cking straight! KMC is like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you.

-Tired Hiker-
Where's Gornack ermm

Do you really really want to know??? eek!

Skeets
Originally posted by Nevermind
Damn f*cking straight! KMC is like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you.
I'm such a KMC fiend that I bought a blackberry just to have KMC on the go....ermmOriginally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Do you really really want to know??? eek!
I miss him...erm

Clovie

that's all ... happy I don't think so. If I weren't so bored I wouldn't come back.. and anyway.. I'm here only few days more. smoke

LethalFemme

And for those of us who choose not to wear underwear?

Nevermind
I'm such a KMC fiend that I bought a blackberry just to have KMC on the go....ermm

I once got a petition for KFC to legally change their name to KMC. no expression

Nevermind

Continue not to...shifty

BakaXero
erm

Skeets
no expression

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Clovie
I don't think so. If I weren't so bored I wouldn't come back.. and anyway.. I'm here only few days more. smoke

Well yeah, that's just because you are miss world traveler all the sudden. erm

Nevermind
Originally posted by BakaXero
erm

no expression

-Tired Hiker-
Where's Gornack ermm Originally posted by Skeets
I miss him...erm

-Tired Hiker-
Damn f*cking straight! KMC is like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you. Feckin A thumb up

MadMel
i the first place i found on kmc was the SW roleplay section..ush's original trilogy freaked me out....too many dice rules ( blink...laughing out loud..)
i got angry and left for about 2 weeks....some invisible force must of dragged me back here...for a good reason because when i came back i discovered the videogames and unhosted role play sections...i haven't left for any more than 5 days since then...

Skeets

shock notworthy

Nevermind

Someone got plastic surgery. ermm

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by MadMel
i the first place i found on kmc was the SW roleplay section..ush's original trilogy freaked me out....too many dice rules ( blink...laughing out loud..)
i got angry and left for about 2 weeks....some invisible force must of dragged me back here...for a good reason because when i came back i discovered the videogames and unhosted role play sections...i haven't left for any more than 5 days since then... I love that. I love how we all have our defferent way that KMC sucked us in! smile

Shelbert Lemon
Damn f*cking straight! KMC is like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you. I must take this quote so I remember it always. Brilliant smart

-Tired Hiker-
Someone got plastic surgery. ermm

He had a facial. wink

Nevermind
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I must take this quote so I remember it always. Brilliant smart

It's actually from Wayne's World.

But yeah, take it if you want. erm

Mišt

My placeflirt

-Tired Hiker-

But yeah, take it if you want. erm

Wayne and Garth are KMC members??? blink

-Tired Hiker-

Nevermind
He had a facial. wink

Well, he looks fabulous!! diva

Nevermind
Wayne and Garth are KMC members??? blink

Nooooo....ermm

-Tired Hiker-
Well, he looks fabulous!! diva

Vinny thinks so too. wink

Clovie
Well yeah, that's just because you are miss world traveler all the sudden. erm it's because there is too many painful memories.
and i've been always going away for holidays erm

Nevermind
Vinny thinks so too. wink

Vinny and Gornack are going together now? ermm

LethalFemme

Shelbert Lemon

But yeah, take it if you want. erm its been forever ago since Ive seen it. erm

and i did... thank you still happy

-Tired Hiker-
it's because there is too many painful memories.
and i've been always going away for holidays erm

Ooooooooo . . . . I get it. embarrasment bag

Nevermind
its been forever ago since Ive seen it. erm

Ok! big grin

-Tired Hiker-
Vinny and Gornack are going together now? ermm

Well, their love is hard to explain. They are together in spirit and in mind, but not really body, but soul . . . yes.

Clovie
Ooooooooo . . . . I get it. embarrasment bag good

Nevermind
hmm

Don't, it's a trap! ninja

-Tired Hiker-
its been forever ago since Ive seen it. erm

Party on!! Excellent. She's such a babe it hurts, ouch! Shwing! wink

Nevermind
Well, their love is hard to explain. They are together in spirit and in mind, but not really body, but soul . . . yes.

no expression

-Tired Hiker-
no expression

Dude, hey man, don't look at me. laughing

Nevermind
Party on!! Excellent. She's such a babe it hurts, ouch! Shwing! wink

If she were president she'd be Babebraham Lincoln!

Mišt
Smoother than Han Solo. big grin yes

Well, I like to stroke my Wookiee too after a successful night eek!

hmm

So we could practise Twister, of coursehmm I hear its easier without underwear.

Don't, it's a trap! ninja

Dude, shut up! Ill send you photos if you keep quietninja *locks door* whistle

Sanctuary
lol

-Tired Hiker-
Whoa! I just saw something that was like . . . . . YOWZA!!!!! eek!

Nevermind

Daedalus

no

DeNiro
I dont even really know who is on kmc anymore that i usedto talk to alot I see that TH is still here though

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by DeNiro
I dont even really know who is on kmc anymore that i usedto talk to alot I see that TH is still here though

Get the f*ck out of here!!! Is it really you?????? eek!

Clovie
I dont even really know who is on kmc anymore that i usedto talk to alot I see that TH is still here though even me? cry

LethalFemme

DeNiro
Whats up T to the H to the P I M Mother ****in P

and I can see ur still here also clovie lol

-Tired Hiker-

and I can see ur still here also clovie lol

Dude, how's life? You in college now? Working full time? Pregnant? big grin

Clovie

and I can see ur still here also clovie lol not still.. I just got back yesterday blink

LethalFemme
Pregnant? big grin

shnone

-Tired Hiker-
This thread is nuts, so far Clovie, Misha, Mist, and DeNiro have all come back . . . because of this magical thread!!!! Well not really, but in a way. erm

Okay, not really at all. huh

-Tired Hiker-
shnone

It could happen. embarrasment

TheKingofKINGS!

that's all ... happy
You are correct.

LethalFemme
It could happen. embarrasment

No, sweeite no.no2

Clovie
This thread is nuts, so far Clovie, Misha, Mist, and DeNiro have all come back . . . because of this magical thread!!!! Well not really, but in a way. erm

Okay, not really at all. huh Mist was gone? huh

TheKingofKINGS!
Clovie!!!eek!

Clovie
what?

DeNiro
Dude, how's life? You in college now? Working full time? Pregnant? big grin

Whats Up TH Well lets seee I graduated from High school but I never wanted to leave because I was a god in high school lol actully i was better i was Gary Val but now I am going to college at Moraine Valley and they gave me a full golf schalorship so that was pretty cool. i work around 35 hours a week at a golf course and I get high pretty much every second of the day so life is fan ****in tastic

how have u been bratha

LethalFemme
Mist was gone? huh

He was on hiatus for like 3 weeks but, still came on under a friend's account. So no, no he wasn't.

Clovie
oh okay.

LethalFemme
oh okay.

It is kinda one of those things that make you go oh whateva huh?

*does nails*

-Tired Hiker-
Whats Up TH Well lets seee I graduated from High school but I never wanted to leave because I was a god in high school lol actully i was better i was Gary Val but now I am going to college at Moraine Valley and they gave me a full golf schalorship so that was pretty cool. i work around 35 hours a week at a golf course and I get high pretty much every second of the day so life is fan ****in tastic

how have u been bratha

That's awesome, dude! The golf paid off. Yeah, well I live in Las Vegas now, still shooting news, I'll probably get a good year of experience here then move back to California and work in a bigger market, but for now I'm just chillin'. I don't burn anymore, not that I'm against it, it just sorta faded out for me I guess. Dude, it's good to see you around! Remember DeNiro's Mom??? laughing

DeNiro
Thats cool as hell man i would love to live in vegas. I just think if i did i wouldnt be able to accomplish anything i would be hitting the nuddy bars way to often to be called normal anymore lol I am gld things are going good with you. Maybe one day when im 21 ill take a flight out to vegas if your still there and we can both loose our money at the same time. and How can i forget about deniros mom i see her everyday lol

I find it so funny that you can have a friend like TH and ive never even heard his voice and everytime i havent been here for a while and i talk toi one of these people like TH you get all excited becqause u havent seen them in a while when really you havent seen them at all

-Tired Hiker-
Thats cool as hell man i would love to live in vegas. I just think if i did i wouldnt be able to accomplish anything i would be hitting the nuddy bars way to often to be called normal anymore lol I am gld things are going good with you. Maybe one day when im 21 ill take a flight out to vegas if your still there and we can both loose our money at the same time. and How can i forget about deniros mom i see her everyday lol

I find it so funny that you can have a friend like TH and ive never even heard his voice and everytime i havent been here for a while and i talk toi one of these people like TH you get all excited becqause u havent seen them in a while when really you havent seen them at all

I know what you mean, dude. It's one of the many strange things about internet forums. big grin Oh, did I tell you I'm really your second grade math teacher? I've been stalking you. big grin

DarkC
I'm talking to you, Mist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.