The Hulk VS Luke Cage, Colossus, and The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The Hulk

VS

Luke Cage, Colossus, and The Thing

Who Wins.....

marvelprince
Hmm. Collosus, Thing and Cage may be able to subdue Hulk early on, but since he'll only get stronger as the fight drags on if they let the fight progress they're done for

Dinalfos
"Early on" is the key. But leave the Hulk enough space to get angry and they will fall.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
Hmm. Collosus, Thing and Cage may be able to subdue Hulk early on, but since he'll only get stronger as the fight drags on if they let the fight progress they're done for

Agreed.

Not too sure why Luke Cage is here though... confused

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Agreed.

Not too sure why Luke Cage is here though... confused

Sound we could get some color in this fight. Green, Orange, Silver and Black all look awesome together

golem370
I really don't think it matters because he still has the durability stamina healing factor to defeat them..

crucifixio
THIS HAS GOTTA BE A SPITE THREAD CUZ NO WAY THOSE THREE ARE taking hulk down

Grimm22
Thing can fight Hulk in his base strength and a little above his base strength on his own...

Thing and Colossus beat Hulk

Luke Cage just makes cool and streotypical quotes like "Sweet Christmas!" stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thing can fight Hulk in his base strength and a little above his base strength on his own...

Luke Cage just makes cool and streotypical quotes like "Sweet Christmas!" stick out tongue

Nah, they really don't have a chance. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Colossus and Thing to be able to perform such a task, but Hulk is just too powerful for them. 'Specially with that whole getting-stronger-the-angrier-he-gets thing going for Hulk.

Grimm22
Nah, they really don't have a chance. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Colossus and Thing to be able to perform such a task, but Hulk is just too powerful for them. 'Specially with that whole getting-stronger-the-angrier-he-gets thing going for Hulk.

Thats why they beat him before he gets too powerful no expression

As I pointed out Thing by himself can go toe-to-toe with Hulk for while before he gets too strong, adding Colossus to the mix adds the victory for the team yes

crucifixio
your not gettin the point soon as the first punch is thrown Hulks strength is already on the rise...I got mad love for Ben but no way will him and Piotr effectively take Bruce out.

Dinalfos
Thats why they beat him before he gets too powerful no expression

As I pointed out Thing by himself can go toe-to-toe with Hulk for while before he gets too strong, adding Colossus to the mix adds the victory for the team yes

No, Ben is able to survive an encounter with a non-enraged Hulk. He's never even kayoed him. The Hulk's base strength is slightly higher(going by the books) and so is his durability. Adding Colossus to the team might indeed make a difference: The Hulk gets pissed a lot sooner than normal.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No, Ben is able to survive an encounter with a non-enraged Hulk. He's never even kayoed him. The Hulk's base strength is slightly higher(going by the books) and so is his durability. Adding Colossus to the team might indeed make a difference: The Hulk gets pissed a lot sooner than normal.

Sure he's never beaten Hulk but that dosent mean he didnt do well no expression

Dinalfos

Come on. He only did "well" because people want to see a fight between two classic characters, not a one sided slaughter.

Metalmanx

Kinda like how Colossus has never beaten Juggernaut but always performed well against him?

Grimm22
Kinda like how Colossus has never beaten Juggernaut but always performed well against him?

Touche stick out tongue

marvelprince

Cage could also use "Where's my money honey?" That'd throw Hulk for a loop

ebonyblade1
Yeah I don't think that either one of these guys would attempt to take hulk down. Hulk is virtually unbeatable. I mean there was a joint effort to shoot this guy into space. Colossus and The thing may waste their time or as part of a greater plan to hold him at bay . While cage would
call in reinforcement. He would call the Avengers and Hulk would go down with the combine might of the new avengers with thing and colossus.

DickBlazer
they would do well against hulk. but know one really wins the battle.

rotiart
I see the point, you have a group effort.. well any one of these guys can hold their own against Hulk. And if its all 4 versus hulk when hulk is calm and at his 75 to 80 ton range. They beat hulk 7/10. However if they let the fight last anything more than 5 minutes, ore lets hulk separates them from each other... by for example grabbing colossus and jumping miles away from the fight.. so he can go one on one on one... then none of them stand a chance.

bigbran
http://hulkscans.com/juggernaut

bigbran
didnt work.

Jyppe
How fast is Hulk able to raise his strength levels? I mean, some people say he starts way below guys like Thing and Colossus but then rises quite fast to their level and over it... Clarification?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Jyppe
How fast is Hulk able to raise his strength levels? I mean, some people say he starts way below guys like Thing and Colossus but then rises quite fast to their level and over it... Clarification?

Actually, Hulk's base strength is higher than both of them, if you go by the classic handbooks. Colossus and Thing were amped up over the years, but so was Hulk. All of them are now easily class 100 at base. So there's basically no telling who's stronger. But the Hulk can increase his strength incredibly fast, though it depends on the nature of the fight.

crucifixio
His base strength level is considerably higher than other Marvel powerhouses....that y he is used so often when comparing strength feats. The thing that seperates Bruce from the others is y they remain at class 75 or 100 or whatever, his strengthh exponentially increases due to heightened state of anxiety, thats where the "anger mode" come in. so y Thing ,may b a Class 100 slugger after ah coulpe of minutes Hulk may well be on his way to 150.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by crucifixio
His base strength level is considerably higher than other Marvel powerhouses....that y he is used so often when comparing strength feats. The thing that seperates Bruce from the others is y they remain at class 75 or 100 or whatever, his strengthh exponentially increases due to heightened state of anxiety, thats where the "anger mode" come in. so y Thing ,may b a Class 100 slugger after ah coulpe of minutes Hulk may well be on his way to 150.

150? It can be much, much, much, much, much, much, yes probably even MUCH higher than that.

crucifixio
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Hulk has feats that easily put him above the 150 ton mark, even at his base strength.

crucifixio
hmmmm............I dont know about base. I think his base has always been just shy over 100

Metalmanx
hmmmm............I dont know about base. I think his base has always been just shy over 100

Agreed.

marvelprince
Agreed.

Yup. At base he starts just over guys like Thing.

ebonyblade1
I just don't see anyone beating hulk when he goes all out with just strength alone. But if they are willing to be ruthless perhaps they can pull a Maestro and end the fight quickly by having cage and colossus subdue him long enough for the thing to break his neck. For some reason it takes him a while to heal from that.

Accel
It was at his base strength that Hulk casually pulled 1000 tons of lumber, braced that 150 billion ton mountain, and moved tectonic plates with his bare hands.

Dinalfos
This isn't professor Hulk, who's neck can be easily snapped. This probably current Hulk or classic Savage Hulk.

ebonyblade1
Maestro's neck was snapped by hulk 2099. If maestros neck can be snapped then all versions of the hulk neck can be snapped. Besides an average strength person can snap a stronger person's neck if it is done correctly. My only question is how long will it take current hulk to heal. He may heal rather fast now.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Maestro's neck was snapped by hulk 2099. If maestros neck can be snapped then all versions of the hulk neck can be snapped. Besides an average strength person can snap a stronger person's neck if it is done correctly. My only question is how long will it take current hulk to heal. He may heal rather fast now.

Again, pre-1987 Savage Hulk is nearly impossible to break or penetrate. Besides that, the Hulk's durability increases with anger. Maestro lacks the capacity for unlimited rage because of his human mind.

crucifixio
^smart man...........Cage has no way of subduing Hulk. Last time I checked he was just a class 35 tonner he'd be the one gettin his neck snapped....and I've rarely seen Colossus go up against real heavy-hitters like Hulk for an extended period of time, with the exception of classic juggs who is just overkill 4 him

ebonyblade1
fair enough. I am only going buy current power levels. Besides pre-1987 savage hulk has weaknesses that the current one does not. He didn't have the incredible healing factor that the current one has. He also needed to breathe and could be taken out by a sleeper hold. Not the current one, he is virtually unstoppable. But anyway Maestro's base strength is very high. It should be higher than current hulk, since maestros extra strength comes from radiation from the nuclear fallout in the future. I am assuming that they quickly subdue him and break his neck. Since everyone in the marvel universe knows that the madder he gets the stronger he gets. The thing or colossus has the capacity to do it. But they probably won't. For some reason the big guys in marvel believe in just hitting as hard as they can. Or hitting each other until they drop.

crucifixio
true.....I have yet to see a truly killer powerhouse who rips people to shreds. Thats what I'm hoping will happen to Hulk once he comes back from outer space. He should be more powerful than ever before and this time he should be ruthless. Especially since every1 turned their back on him

Dinalfos
You're right, classic Savage was more durable and had a lower heal factor than current. And he was by no means invincible when not angered, but phsycial force never even got close to killing him under normal circumstances.

Maestro's base strength is supposedly twice as high as Prof. Hulk's strength, which can be anything from 100 tons exactly(not likely) to 25.000 tons. That makes Maestro a formidable enemy for Thing and Colossus. He may lack the rage factor that makes Savage Hulk so strong, but he can still get pretty pissed. I agree that it's possible to kill him early on, but I'm not convinced at all that Thing and Colossus have what it takes.

Dinalfos
true.....I have yet to see a truly killer powerhouse who rips people to shreds. Thats what I'm hoping will happen to Hulk once he comes back from outer space. He should be more powerful than ever before and this time he should be ruthless. Especially since every1 turned their back on him

I haven't been keeping up with Planet Hulk, lately. Does he have his powers back?

ebonyblade1
Naw they can't beat him. I just like defending impossible situations. Current hulk would murder them. He has gotten faster since he has been fighting in planet hulk. Doesn't revert back to banner. He has an adaptive physiology. He can breathe underwater by growing new organs. I don't know about the strength though. Silver Surfer took on the hulk's team in some kind of tournament, and silver surfer was going to murder them if it wasn't for some good teamwork. I am afraid that the surfer wasn't even at full strength. So maybe the surfer powers has amped up.

Tony Stark
Naw they can't beat him. I just like defending impossible situations. Current hulk would murder them. He has gotten faster since he has been fighting in planet hulk. Doesn't revert back to banner. He has an adaptive physiology. He can breathe underwater by growing new organs. I don't know about the strength though. Silver Surfer took on the hulk's team in some kind of tournament, and silver surfer was going to murder them if it wasn't for some good teamwork. I am afraid that the surfer wasn't even at full strength. So maybe the surfer powers has amped up.

No doubt that Ben and Pete could take HULK out... Nobody has fought him more than Ben has (and yes he has himself beaten The HULK solo in the past)

When Surfer fought HULK on the planet he was unable to use his power cosmic so he was depowered big time.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tony Stark
No doubt that Ben and Pete could take HULK out... Nobody has fought him more than Ben has (and yes he has himself beaten The HULK solo in the past)

When Surfer fought HULK on the planet he was unable to use his power cosmic so he was depowered big time.

Ben has Beaten Savage Hulk solo confused

I know he trumped Grey Hulk and is about even with Prof. Hulk, but even I can't see Ben BEATING Hulk no

Accel

Ben beat Grey Hulk while being amped in strength. It's not really a good reference to use.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Accel
Ben beat Grey Hulk while being amped in strength. It's not really a good reference to use.

confused

I didn't mention the Spikey THING vs Grey HULK fight.... Check out the Hard Knocks arc it shows just one of the times Ben beat The HULK.

wink

Dalak
Savage has less of a Healing Factor?

Banner-Hulk broke his leg and hobbled with it for a while. The second the Savage came back he ripped off that cast and was perfectly healed.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel

Actually Ben nowadays is stronger than Spikey Thing no expression

Oh and Grey Hulk sucks wink

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Dalak
Savage has less of a Healing Factor?

Banner-Hulk broke his leg and hobbled with it for a while. The second the Savage came back he ripped off that cast and was perfectly healed.

Funny. I completely forgot about that, eventhough I've brought up this point myself in several other discussions wink

Accel
confused

I didn't mention the Spikey THING vs Grey HULK fight.... Check out the Hard Knocks arc it shows just one of the times Ben beat The HULK.

wink
You mean when Hulk was already in poor condition before Thing fought him? Yeah, that's not a good reference either.

ebonyblade1
His healing factor has increased. His healing factor now is greater than wolverines. And was this the pre-1987 hulk with the healing factor? How did he break his leg? I thought he was unbreakable then? I really don't know so could you clear it up for me. Was it the transformation that healed him?

Dinalfos
His healing factor has increased. His healing factor now is greater than wolverines. And was this the pre-1987 hulk with the healing factor? How did he break his leg? I thought he was unbreakable then? I really don't know so could you clear it up for me. Was it the transformation that healed him?

Banner-Hulk broke his leg during the Secret Wars. As you may know, Banner-hulk is A LOT more vulnerable than the more raging Hulks. When the Savage Hulk reemerged(he was provoked), the leg healed instantly. The creature then hit the Hulk on his leg(which, apparantly, was still a bit of a weak spot), causing him to go in full rage and recovering completely.

One thing I've noticed about the old comics is that Hulk seems to have more trouble recovering from injuries sustained as Bruce Banner than anything else. He once got shot during as Bruce, who then changed into Hulk. Hulk seemed to be unable to jump because of the wound. However, we all know that it's literally impossible to hurt him(classic Savage) with gunfire.

Then again, Bruce later also tried to shoot himself in the head, which made him change into the Hulk and spit out the bullet wink Savage Banner(just normal Banner without super strength, but with the Savage Hulk's mind) nearly got himself killed by a handgranade, yet when Professor Hulk reappeared, his injuries were gone wink

guy222
hulk

Jonathanos
Hulk destroys them.

Badabing
How things have changed since last year. Everybody who said Hulk would lose now are wrong.

B.A
Originally posted by Badabing
How things have changed since last year. Everybody who said Hulk would lose now are wrong. Are you trying to rub it in their faces. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Originally posted by B.A
Are you trying to rub it in their faces. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes. no expression

laughing out loud

Bransolute
How things have changed since last year. Everybody who said Hulk would lose now are wrong. Of course, Thing can still hurt him... shifty
http://i118.photobucket.com/...wwh034.jpg

Jonathanos
How things have changed since last year. Everybody who said Hulk would lose now are wrong.

They were wrong last year also.

B.A
Originally posted by Jonathanos
They were wrong last year also. Pretty much. yes

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bransolute
Of course, Thing can still hurt him... shifty

Damnnnn you! angryfist

seaapple

That's so annoying.

Badabing
http://i118.photobucket.com/...wwh034.jpg That could ALMOST hurt Batman! eek!

Alfheim
Dont touch the link!! Its a trap! eek!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Alfheim
Dont touch the link!! Its a trap! eek!
WOW. Late much?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
WOW. Late much?

No just today. no expression

Bouboumaster
Hulk 10/10.

I don't underestimate Ben, Colossus and Luke Cage... But Hulk is THE Brick, he's in a class of his own.

Remember the last meeting between Colossus and Hulk? And Ben and Hulk? Luke is a non-factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.