Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hay guys for the past couple of days I have been working on a new script that promises to be better then my previous script Batman Escalation. Tell me what you think about it. I should be posting the first scene soon.

Synopsis of Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance
It was nine years ago since Batman and Superman fought Doomsday resulting in the death of Supergirl and the falling out of Superman and Batman. Now nine years later
a new murderer has been going out on murderous rampages across Gotham and now Metropolis is next. In the wake of these murderous rampages Princess Diana aka Wonder Woman calls on Bruce Wayne to don the Batman persona for a final time ever since he lost Selina Kyle and his unborn child to the Joker resulting in his reputation as the caped crusader to be shattered. Now two broken men will unite to fight the ultimate evil, thus forming the ultimate alliance.

WrathfulDwarf
I can see you want to make both characters emotional with the deaths of their close ones...but just one observation...why include WW in this? Why not choose Gordon instead of Diana?

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I can see you want to make both characters emotional with the deaths of their close ones...but just one observation...why include WW in this? Why not choose Gordon instead of Diana?

Because Gordon hates Batman in this story because he killed Joker after Joker killed Selina.

WrathfulDwarf
I don't see Gordon hating Batman in that case. He might be disappointed with Batman for killing Joker. But hating him? I dunno. Well, best of luck on your story. Hope everything works fine.

Scarecrow756
I should be posting the first scene later today.

HellMaster93
Very good, SC, but I agree there with WD...

Scarecrow756
I should be posting the first scene soon, all I can say it has a cameo of Hush in it.

HellMaster93
BOO YAH! Hush pwns!

Scarecrow756

HellMaster93
Uhh... very good but Hush doesnt sound very much like Hush, if you seew what i mean... lol... I like the sinister beginning though. The whole "Doomsday masterminded it, no ghe couldnt have, oh wow, what a dumb ass IU am,it was Hush!" bit seems a bit... wrong. smile a+

Scarecrow756

chase el
i dunno, these storylines seems fishy. First off, doomsday is all about destruction, no plots. No one, let alone hush could manipulate a being bent on pure destruction and no intellect. Does this take place with supermans REAL battle with Doomsday? Because Batman was not a part of that. Also, how in the world is Supergirl tied up? She can break free. Shes not a helpless girl. She shouldnt sound it. Superman, and Batman would be able to find her as well, (superman especially, being that he has a homing beacon planted on her belt to keep track of her if this is Kara - el we are talkign about). also, this talk of DNA cloning must mean one thing, Bizarro. Luthors failed superman clone using the "super" gene (not superboy, that was with Cadmus). Too many Characters in one movie, needs more build up.

Great Writing though i must say. But with so many characters you need to stay true to %50 to the timelines and storylines of the comics.

chase el
i loved your Batman Escalation script btw, i hope the new movie is somewhat along those lines

chase el
you should try to make a story similar to the Animated "Superman/Batman movie". Bruce comes to metropolis when he finds stolen kryptonite. Woos Lois lane from clark. Fights crime in metropolis only to have superman show up and see through his mask ("Hey, thats not fair!" -Batman). And batman using his detective skills to find out who superman is (No one has been able to find out on their own!).

The relationship between batman and superman has to be built for a movie of this magnitude to work. Introduce the joker first. And have joker and Lex luthor create Metallo (stolen kryptonite heart) who is John Corben (who supposably killed Bruce's parents). Having bizzaro in there using your DNA idea would be cool too. Idk, your the writer not me. I just get ideas

HellMaster93
Batman has a LEAD LINMED cowl... sad

Scarecrow756
The next scene I am working on is the alternative beginning to Batman/Superman: Ultimate Alliance. In it Bruce tells Clark about him being the best man at his wedding, also it sets up Supergirl getting kidnapped by Hush. I should be posting it very soon.

Scarecrow756

smiley8
This scene sounds really good but maybe have bats protest a little more before he agrees to help.

Scarecrow756
In the changed version of the scene, Dinana actually talks about Selina and that sets him to become Batman again.

Scarecrow756

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.