Ultimate current Issues?I need info please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
What happened after the Liberators invaded america?Did the Ultimates performed a counterattack?Thor got back his hammer and smacked some heads maybe helped from the Hulk and they joined Cap and co. into freeing the U.S.A.?
Here in Italy I'll got to wait like 5 months for all the books to be published and translated, so I'd like to have some spoilers

grey fox
Originally posted by K3VIL
What happened after the Liberators invaded america?Did the Ultimates performed a counterattack?Thor got back his hammer and smacked some heads maybe helped from the Hulk and they joined Cap and co. into freeing the U.S.A.?
Here in Italy I'll got to wait like 5 months for all the books to be published and translated, so I'd like to have some spoilers

Do you know any more beside the liberators invasion ?

inamilist
the liberators is the current arc of the Ultimates series

latest issue is #11 available here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410456&highlight=ultimates+forumid%3A95

As for Thor, Cap and Hulk, all these answers will come in #12, not released yet (I think its due mid august)

Currently available from the Ultimate Universe

Spiderman - 96

fantastic four - 30 (though i could have sworn 31 came out... i guess its just the anticipation :P

X men - 71

Ultimates Vol 2 - 11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.