Sabertooth ns. HellBoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
I think it might be tie I'm not sure

Reaper777
i think sabertooth could take him

sabretooth 6/10

Nataku8188
Hellboy 10/10

There is nothing Sabretooth can do to hurt him.

Whittdawg92
co-signed.

sexyking
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I think it might be tie I'm not sure

Nope its not a tie Hellboy smacks the livin crap out of sabertooth.

badabing
Originally posted by sexyking
Nope its not a tie Hellboy smacks the livin crap out of sabertooth.
Co signed.

Sea King
RE-CO-Signed big grin

rotiart
Hrm. I don't know comic version, but movie version COULD get hurt. so i'd say comic sabretooth could go 6/10 with the hellboy of that version

Until i read a hellboy comic though. i'll reserve judgement on that fight. smile

The_Fury
Originally posted by Sea King
RE-CO-Signed big grin

Re-Re-Co-Signed

Swanky-Tuna
Get your own catchphrases, lazies.

complexbrother
Hellboy beats the hell outa Creed

Whittdawg92
co-signed is not a catchprase pejople, this is a forum, not a sitcom.

MJOILNIR
Im real interested in this fight but I havent really read enough comic Hellboy to make a valid comment.

bbrem123
hellboy crushes sabertooth

Whittdawg92
god, this is just getting redundant.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
co-signed is not a catchprase pejople, this is a forum, not a sitcom.
People have catchphrases.

Soljer
And co-signed is not one of them. Neither is "Speedblitz," or "batman wins," at times, the repetition in their usage can be slightly humerous, but claiming that one person holds the rights to the phrase "co-signed" is ridiculous. It is just the easiest way to say "I agree," other than having to quote the other person directly, following it by the words "I agree." Damn, kid, cool your jets.

And, Hellboy beats the hell out of creed. Each and every time.

Nataku8188
Multiple people can use the same catchphrase. A catchphrase is just a phrase used to catch someone's attention. It's not limited to one person.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Multiple people can use the same catchphrase. A catchphrase is just a phrase used to catch someone's attention. It's not limited to one person. co-signed wink

ChaoticReign
I've been reading some of the hellboy novels which as far as I know are based on the comic hellboy as they all have comic covers. Hellboy from the comic rapes sabertooth. He's excessively durable. He can get hurt but does possess a super healing ability. He was fighting with dragons in the novel I just finished got dropped thousands of feet, on a few occasions. He also got shot in the chest several times and dug out the bullets with his knife. Plus he carries all kinds of random magical charms and what not. And his gigantic gun.

unknowable
this isn't even a fight.

hellboy wins with little effort

NiņoAraņa
comic hellboy is a beast..most litrally wink he takes it 10/10

JohnnyDo3
Hellboy defangs Sabre "Sweet" tooth

DestinyGuy678
bumb

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Hancock1
Re-Re-Co-Signed

Re-Re-Re-Co-Signed.

DestinyGuy678
what if he has adamantium

vansonbee
what if he has adamantium I wouldn't think Admantium be able to break Hellboy demon skin, Sabretooth claws were pretty sharp already, but if you know more about him, prove me wrong big grin

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by vansonbee
I wouldn't think Admantium be able to break Hellboy demon skin, Sabretooth claws were pretty sharp already, but if you know more about him, prove me wrong big grin i dont know much about sabretooth with adamantium so i dunno

-K-M-
I wouldn't think Admantium be able to break Hellboy demon skin, Sabretooth claws were pretty sharp already, but if you know more about him, prove me wrong big grin

Adamantium most certainly would break his demon skin, normal blades have done so in the Hellboy comics.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -K-M-
Adamantium most certainly would break his demon skin, normal blades have done so in the Hellboy comics. How was Hellyboy durable/healing rate?

-K-M-
How was Hellyboy durable/healing rate?

His durability wasn't the greatest, but he has an excellent healing factor (due to being immortal I suppose) and has a very high pain tolerance.

carver9
I give this to sabertooth with adamantium 8/10.

Way better fighter
Stronger (lift 15 tons after upgrades)
Faster (He was even blitzing wolverine and wolverine was questioning his speed. He blitzed maverick also along with dead pool)
They are both practically immortal but I still give sabertooth the edge with the healing factor AND durability.

Sabertooth can literally rip hell boys head off and he is fast enough to do it.

DestinyGuy678
His durability wasn't the greatest, but he has an excellent healing factor (due to being immortal I suppose) and has a very high pain tolerance. well hellboy i sbullet proof

Endrict Nuul
what if he has adamantium

He will win...

Warrior18
Sabretooth 10/10

-K-M-
well hellboy i sbullet proof

He's hit and miss in that regard as bullets have peirced him before.

DestinyGuy678
He's hit and miss in that regard as bullets have peirced him before. hes still more durable and stronger tha nsabretooh however.....and how would lugging around a heavier skeleton make sabretooth stronger o rfaster?

-K-M-
and how would lugging around a heavier skeleton make sabretooth stronger o rfaster?

Are you asking me?

DestinyGuy678
Are you asking me? anyone who can provide an answer

Stoic
In Lobo's bio it says that he could kick through 10 feet of solid cement with ease, and use an 18 wheeler like a baseball player uses a baseball bat. Hellboy did pretty good when he fought Lobo, I just don't see how Creed has a chance here, and being class 15 shouldn't help him in the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.