Batgirl & Batgirl II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dHunter333
This topic was to discuss...you guessed it batgirl

i just wanted to point out that i am pretty unhappy with everyone calling barbara gordan Batgirl and cassandra caine Batgirl II
i feel VERY strongly that barbara was Batgirl II with cassy being Batgirl III
there was an older batgirl in the 50's and 60's (kathy kane's daughter perhaps? not sure of the name at the moment although it should be as simple as a google away)
anyway i just figured i'd start out by stating this

HellMaster93
betty Kane's the name... and she was cancelled out of continuity so, yes, Barbara was Batgirl I in preseent canon...

Gregory
Maybe you should reevaluate your priorities.

HellMaster93
laughing I agree... I feel very stronngly about other stuff... EG Israel/ Lebanon and the Iraq war... not this shit. And i proved him wrong anyway... laughing out loud

dHunter333
when was she cancelled out of the continuity?

Rafkins_Warning
I always felt like Betty Kane was more of a "girl Robin" if anything... Babs was definitely the 1st true Batgirl!

HellMaster93
Originally posted by dHunter333
when was she cancelled out of the continuity? Ever heard of Crisis on Infinite Earths? confused

MrHeavySilence
Too many Batgirls/Batwomen

dHunter333
yes i most certainly have
so in the first go around they got rid of batgirl & batwoman?
this is the first i've heard of this

Face
Batgirl by Penthouse Comix is looking better then Batman the artworks really good I wonder if they would team up in Batmans sequel either her or Robin

Face
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/Vloco/batgrlcover7.jpg

Doc Potato
eek! Woah... ohhhh kaaayyyy... ad, yes, the Kains were wiped out in COIE (I think), it was that or Zero Hour, and I'm pretty sure its COIE...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.