cable and bishop vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grimside
Can these two guy put down the hulk?

King KAM
no

backspace
^yep cables telepathy puts hulk down. Bishops not even needed.

Dalak
Originally posted by backspace
^yep cables telepathy puts hulk down. Bishops not even needed.

Then why did he need a Lightning Bolt to do it in Onslaught? That was when he was Already Controlled so he was more open to it then.

backspace
I have no idea. I always thought hulk had no resistance to telepaths besides the leader for some reason.

Dalak
Originally posted by backspace
I have no idea. I always thought hulk had no resistance to telepaths besides the leader for some reason.

He's shorn lots of mental resistances, the Respect Thread here or at SHC has quite alot of them.

And when the Mind Control has worked they've tried to get him to do something he Won't do and he breaks it by getting angry. Messing with his head gets him much angrier than almost anything else.

And even when Jean was preparing him for Onslaught it was difficult and caused him pain. And all she did was bring the Savage out and yes it was the Savage. The Mindless Hulk didn't understand speech, and the one fighting Onslaught obviously did.

backspace
Originally posted by Dalak
He's shorn lots of mental resistances, the Respect Thread here or at SHC has quite alot of them.

And when the Mind Control has worked they've tried to get him to do something he Won't do and he breaks it by getting angry. Messing with his head gets him much angrier than almost anything else.

And even when Jean was preparing him for Onslaught it was difficult and caused him pain. And all she did was bring the Savage out and yes it was the Savage. The Mindless Hulk didn't understand speech, and the one fighting Onslaught obviously did. oh ok thanks for the info. Well then i guess their isn't much cable and bishop can do to hurt hulk. hulk 9/10. Cable could possibly use tk for a bfr but i doubt it would work more than once.

guy222
Originally posted by grimside
Can these two guy put down the hulk?

Hulk FTW

CasanoVa
Hulk 7/10.

Bishop and Cable could definetly get a few wins.

llagrok
It's bishop I'm wondering about though, how useful is he in this battle? I suppose Cable could supercharge him, but that takes time and the Hulk hits hard. Cable should be able to get a couple of wins alone though.

Hulk 5.5/10

Bouboumaster
Hulk 8/10

starlock
Hulk for the win

Bishop needs to be able to absorb kinetic energy on impact in order for the team to win

At this point bishop can not absorb kinetic energy from impact

Bouboumaster
The only thing, in fact, that I'll absorb, it's a horrible beating.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The only thing, in fact, that I'll absorb, it's a horrible beating.

Hulk destroys Nathan and Lucas

llagrok
Originally posted by starlock
Hulk for the win

Bishop needs to be able to absorb kinetic energy on impact in order for the team to win

At this point bishop can not absorb kinetic energy from impact

He can absorb all sorts of energy, including psionic. Nate could just charge him up.

In new x-men though, he couldn't absorb one of the stepford cuckoos' attack. Contradiction much?

Brutacus
Originally posted by llagrok
He can absorb all sorts of energy, including psionic. Nate could just charge him up.

In new x-men though, he couldn't absorb one of the stepford cuckoos' attack. Contradiction much?

Even thow this sounds pretty good, you forget one thing, so nate is going to charge up bishop.
And hulk is just going to do nothing while bishop is charging up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.