juggernaut & hulk vs queen alien & predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
please some answer my thread!!

Brute predator
i guess preddy and queen.

backspace
juggernaut and hulk easily. With their strength and durability/invulnerability, there is nothing queen and pred could do to them.

The Pict
juggernaut could solo this.
the hulk could solo this.
jazz could almost solo this.

Brute predator
have you thouht about the pred blowup himself or blowup and save himself. also juggernaut has a soft head the pred can figure out his weakness and jump on his head the pred is over atheletic skill

The Pict
he doesn't have a soft head, buddy. where did you get that idea? at least i have never heard it anywhere.

Brute predator
i played wolverines revenge

backspace
The preds could explode themselves and hulk and jugg would survive.They have both taken bombs, grenades and missiles like their nothing. Jugg has a soft head? I thought even if his helmet is removed(which i doubt queen and pred could do), he is still just as invulnerable. Preds and aliens are cool characters but i just don't see them winning here.

The Pict
he doesn't have a soft head, the helmet is protection against psychic attack, don't rely on games for accurate info.

backspace
Video games aren't cannon for comic books and i'm assuming you want comic book jugg since you didn't specify.

Tron
Originally posted by Brute predator

Wolverine's Revenge tells you lies. Rely on the comics to tell you about Juggernaut, not the games, cause they all water him down immensely. (I hate that game for that, they did the same damn thing to Magneto and Wendigo)

Juggernaut's head is as durable as the rest of his body, and unless the aliens have learned some psychic attacks, they do absolutely jack to him. Juggernaut on the other hand, tosses the queen to Antartica, literally. Hulk could just as easily do the same. The pred takes himself home, if he's smart.

Brute predator
the preds bomb is differenent from missles

backspace
How much wide spread damage do they cause?

The Pict
the predator blows up himself and the alien, while juggernaut and hulk barely notice anything.

Brute predator
thats bullshit fyou think i dont know what im talkin about. the wide speard damage is half of the damn world

Darth Martin
thats bullshit fyou think i dont know what im talkin about. the wide speard damage is half of the damn world

Altho I appreciate you trying to stand up for the YAUTJA. My friend this a Spite Thread.

Metalmanx
please some answer my thread!!

Brute, I apprecaite the passion for Predators/Aliens, but why do you keep doing this?

Either Juggy or Hulk can take this solo. In fact, you can throw the entire planet of Xenomophs and Predators together and either one of them will win solo.

Juggernaut can literally win by doing nothing. The Aliens and Predators will kill themsleves trying to harm him.

Darth Martin
While I believe a Yautja can pick upm a win out of hulk. It would have to be an Elder. A warrior can't.

golem370
Both could take Nuclear explosions and still walk away and in the case of Juggernaut without a scratch. They could literally throw semi trucks and tanks at them

Darth Martin
Yes but the Elder Yautja have thousands of years of exp. The Hulk can be taken on( Batman,Captain America, Wolverine. Do they ring a bell.) It has been proven that Hulk can be cut. Yautja could slice him in half with that smart-disk. Then bl;ast the crap out of him.

golem370
There is nothing in there arsenal to put down Hulk and definetly not Juggernaut nothing. Juggernaut took shots from Godforce and Galactus and nothing

The_Fury
There is no way a Alien Queen or a Elder Preadator can take out the Hulk/Juggernaut.I just can't think of a reason.

juggernaut66666
have you thouht about the pred blowup himself or blowup and save himself. also juggernaut has a soft head the pred can figure out his weakness and jump on his head the pred is over atheletic skill

Originally posted by The Pict
he doesn't have a soft head, buddy. where did you get that idea? at least i have never heard it anywhere.

laughing laughing laughing

Jyppe
I'm a huge AvP fan but at least I'm still reasonable.. Queen is very limited. as she has to rely on her strength, claws, tail, jaws and most of all her minions, in battles. Juggernaut has his forcefield which isn't harmed by anything these 2 can deal out. Not even the bomb is that great. It would need to be on Juggernaut's face to deal any damage, and even if it was, it wouldn't still make any difference.

golem370
she is pretty fast to.

bbrem123
theres goin to be alien splattered all over the place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.