Dr. Doom Vs. Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Okay Quick search I didn't see anything on the first few pages. How does Dr. Doom do against Tony Stark in these 3 battles.

No Prep
With Prep

And Lastly
No Prep But its Doom and all his Doombots Vs. Tony and all his suits of armor (like in the battle vs SuperAdaptoid.

I'd say Doom would win them all. I love Doom. He's gonna have my babies with me some day. Little scarred metal freaks...

Darth Martin
DOOM

Accel
1. I'd give it to IM.

2. Hard to say as both can provide big plot devices with prep, but I'll say Doom for now.

3. IIRC Doombots aren't very reliable, so I'll say Tony wins here.

Darth Martin
Doom>>>Tony Stark with prep.

HisMajestyAC43
no prep, im has a better chance, but still loses. dr.doom 6-7/10.

with prep, dr. doom takes it 9-10/10. dr.doom plotting skills>>im's plotting skills.

and the last one with prep and their respective bots, i'd say tony ends up destroying most of the bots, and most of his suits survive, but dr. doom eventually tricks stark into believing he has defeated doom, only to discover that doom has trapped him or depowered his suit or done somthing that will lead to tony's demise... and the subsequent demise of all his suits as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.