baseball vs football?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adult Swim Guy
wich sport is better?i say football

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
wich sport is better?i say football

Two completly different sports, i'm not going to compare them.

SelphieT
football as in soccer, or football as in futbol nortemericano?

Adult Swim Guy
well i ment wich is the fav sport

Leo.M
Football!!! w00t

Prabhodh
well i ment wich is the fav sport

oh then i would have to go for football (if you mean soccer).

SelphieT
baseball sucks.

Adult Swim Guy
ya that is what i want to hear no one can make an argue meant?

Nazgulinthedark
football totally pwns baseball

Prabhodh

shock

go back to school.

SelphieT
BASEBALL SUCKS. its boring to watch. Its just the same crap over and over again. And plus, tooooooo much controversy over losers using cork bats or using steriods.

Whereas football, soccer or north american football is fun watching or playing.

FG725
American football is awesome and is way better then baseball but soccer just plain sucks we suck balls in soccer. Baseball kicks soccers ass

Xavius
Soccer.

Adult Swim Guy
hell ya and you go back to school i was doing some thing when i spelled taht and that lol

Xavius
Originally posted by FG725
American football is awesome and is way better then baseball but soccer just plain sucks we suck balls in soccer. Baseball kicks soccers ass

Baseball is a shitty, over-rated american sport that is horrible to watch and even worse to play.

Soccer is the epitome of kick ass sports.

SelphieT
damn right!

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Xavius
Baseball is a shitty, over-rated american sport that is horrible to watch and even worse to play.

I agree.

SpadeKing
FOOTBALL herbw00t

Adult Swim Guy
soccor is ok.but football this is what you get to see everytime

SelphieT
both footballs are good. I've only played soccer though cause I'm a girl.

Adult Swim Guy
and in soccer you see this shit

SpadeKing
soccor is ok.but football this is what you get to see everytime

or watch me do this
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/sports/051220/bush.jpg

I actually did that to a guy laughing

SelphieT
......no. More like you're team tries to make a goal, and the ball hits the post, and rebounds right on the goalies face, and does that repeatedly big grin

Barker
and in soccer you see this shit
I'll admit, that made me laugh. laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
LSU FOOTBALL, BABY!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/10-05/1016green.jpg

Adult Swim Guy
if you did that then i did this.i realy did this two the guy in the white

Adult Swim Guy
Hawkeye's baby!!

Nazgulinthedark
Say hello to the best damn running back EVER!

http://media.phillyburbs.com/2004/11/21/MISSISSIPPI_LSU.jpg

SelphieT
I hate being school spirited. Silverhawks......burn in hell if you want...

Nazgulinthedark
*chants* LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU...

SelphieT
I've never been to a school football game......but I've been to a few soccer games though. Gotta support soccer.

Adult Swim Guy
bull shit Marques Simmons

SelphieT
I like the Chiefs. Anyone else?

Adult Swim Guy
UI UI UI UI UI UI UI UI

Adult Swim Guy
IU IU IU IU IU

Adult Swim Guy
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FG725
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
Say hello to the best damn running back EVER!

http://media.phillyburbs.com/2004/11/21/MISSISSIPPI_LSU.jpg
I like Alstott best

Prabhodh
hell ya and you go back to school i was doing some thing when i spelled taht and that lol

so you dont see anything else thats wrong there?

FG725

not really Soccer sucks all you do is kick a little ball around and hit it into a goal LAME football you tackle people, ram through people, jump over people, and get kickass games. Baseball is average I enjoy hitting a ball coming at me extremely fast with a giant club and then trying to outrun people around a field that entertains me there just isn't to much to entertain me in soccer

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by FG725
I like Alstott best

He doesn't play for LSU, therefore he's horrible schmoll

Adult Swim Guy
YA ARGUE LOL

Prabhodh
YA ARGUE LOL

laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
Eat the 2003 NAtional Championship LSU haters. no expression

http://www.ocsbbs.com/featured_photo/LSU_National_Champions_2003.jpg

Adult Swim Guy
FUNNY LOL NO OR IS IT THAT IS A PHYSICAL EMOTION

Adult Swim Guy
Hawkeyes baby all the way lsu sucks ass dude isu could beat them lol

Xavius
Baseball is a disgustingly, over-rated sport that is so damn boring. Wow . . . You smack around a dinky ball with a club and run to a few bases. That's gay. Soccer is more interactive, boosts up your cardio like crazy and is awesome fun.

Don't make me whip out the Zidane GIFs.

Adult Swim Guy
don't make me mushroom stamp you with my dick!

DanZeke25
It doesn't matter to me which Football your talking about, I still pick Baseball.

Nazgulinthedark
Hawkeyes baby all the way lsu sucks ass dude isu could beat them lol

Oh please, we would kick your ass so hard the marching band would feel it.

Xavius
Good for you.

Adult Swim Guy
why?i mean it is the American past time tho!

Adult Swim Guy
****ing a you dumbass iowa kill's lsu we beat every year omost

Nazgulinthedark
****ing a you dumbass iowa kill's lsu we beat every year omost

Dumbass! You're in a different conference!

Adult Swim Guy
naw!

Adult Swim Guy
no cuz they still kick your ass no matter what conference your in lol

Nazgulinthedark
naw!

Uh, yah. Do a Google search of "SEC conference teams". Iowa ain't there. Thank you.

Mr. Bacon
both, red sox and pats big grin

Adult Swim Guy
i know they are but what i was saying they kick your ass no matter what conf they are in..

Nazgulinthedark
i know they are but what i was saying they kick your ass no matter what conf they are in..

Well they should prove this year at the Nat'l Championship, because we are SO going to be there! mad

Adult Swim Guy
ya right lol dont kid your self

Nazgulinthedark
ya right lol dont kid your self

Please, the hawkeyes are so bad that in a few years they won't even exist roll eyes (sarcastic)

they'll be like an urban legend no expression

Adult Swim Guy
ya right that's what your team hope so we cant kick your ass

Nazgulinthedark
ya right that's what your team hope so we cant kick your ass

No, that's what we hope so that your name will no longer be a blemish on the name of american football. no expression

Adult Swim Guy
ha ha **** you your team is so much worse that i think that your in UNI's conf right but they could kill you....and iowa killed them

Nazgulinthedark
ha ha **** you your team is so much worse that i think that your in UNI's conf right but they could kill you....and iowa killed them

Next time you try to insult LSU, do it so that people who speak English can undertsand what you're saying.

Adult Swim Guy
ok they suck ass!!!!!!!!

Nazgulinthedark
ok they suck ass!!!!!!!!

The only ass sucking occurs when your head is removed from the hawkeye's ass. schmoll

Mr. Bacon
go pats

§cimitar
ok they suck ass!!!!!!!! No amount of exclamation points will help to denote further your lack of intelligence.

WrathfulDwarf

What a ridicolus statement. I find soccer hugely overrated and absolutely BORING! Whoah, a bunch of 30 year old hairy males wearing shorts and kicking a ball....Oh wow! By all means I don't think it's a shitty sport. Baseball is game of strategy and stats. It's about setting the right pitcher agaisn't an opposing batter. You study the bullpen and the stats a player has in a season. It's not just hit a ball and run. You obiviously think it's shitty just because you don't understand it.

Adult Swim Guy no more of that nonsense. Knock it off.

botankus
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
What a ridicolus statement. I find soccer hugely overrated and absolutely BORING! Whoah, a bunch of 30 year old hairy males wearing shorts and kicking a ball....Oh wow!
You forgot the strategy of cornerkicks. Where some dude lobs the ball up and you got to calculate your exact trajectory within 0.0001 of a decimal point in order to mash your sweaty head against the ball. If everything works out perfectly, the ball might even go forward.

As far as this thread goes, football all the way. For those comparing LSU to Iowa, I'm not following the comparison. blink

forumcrew

Don't make me whip out the Zidane GIFs.

of his 1 headbut ruining a championship for his country?

Ill give you a game fight, check out nolan ryan beating the crap out of Robin Ventura after hitting him.

Baseball > Soccer for me. Now Football id give the edge to. But the sports are all totaly different and theres no really comparing them, its all a matter of preference and a silly thing for people to argue about.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Baseball is game of strategy and stats. It's about setting the right pitcher agaisn't an opposing batter. You study the bullpen and the stats a player has in a season. It's not just hit a ball and run. You obiviously think it's shitty just because you don't understand it.

No doubt, homes. I'll add that hitting a baseball traveling at 95mph is one of the hardest things in all of sports.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
No doubt, homes. I'll add that hitting a baseball traveling at 95mph is one of the hardest things in all of sports.
I'll add that gettin 10,000 rushing yards in a career is hard too.

Smasandian
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I'll add that gettin 10,000 rushing yards in a career is hard too.

There's a complete difference between hitting a ball everytime you play, to gaining 10,000 yards in a career.

I would say hitting a ball is harder than running the ball. Hitting a ball is all based on you, while running a ball is based on you, o-line blocking, and schemes.

They'res a huge difference between a good hitter and a bad hitter.
They'res less of a difference between a good runner and a bad runner.

For example, Ricky Williams was one of the best RB's in the NFL, while in the less talented CFL, he hasnt shown he's the best. Is it because he suddenly started bein shitty or is that because the teams o-line is crap?

Adult Swim Guy
probably both.

forumcrew
probably both.

no its the o-line he showed last year he still had NFL level talent.

cking
for one thing LSU is in the SEC the strongest conference in the country. and Iowa is in the big ten which is tied for second with the Big 12. Iowa beat LSU in the capital one bowl back in 04 30-25 on a last ditch effort by drew Tate. LSU whipped an overrated Miami team 40-3 last year in the peach bowl. LSU won the national championship in 03 beating Oklahoma 21-14 and LSU had one of the best defenses that year. LSU has top ten recruiting classes each year which is good enough to win 10 or more games each year and win the sec title outright. Iowa is a up and coming team and has been in the top 25 recruiting classes each year. before 01 they were a loser program that has little success in the nineties while LSU had success with Gary DiNardo but not as much until recently.IF Iowa had to play LSU every year then LSU would win simply because of talent they have instate. IOWA doesn't near as much talent as Louisiana has. LSU gets a top player from the skill positions every year from their own state or maybe Texas. IOWA would be fortunate to have a top player from there state that would sign with the program. to say LSU is pathetic is stupid just look at the stats and it will tell the rest and I wouldn't be surprised if they turned the tables and won it this year. IOWA is an ok team this year but it would be tough for them to have recruiting classes like LSU ever year and not have to compete with other states for recruits while LSU doesn't have to do nearly as much.

Mr Parker
yeah football.football you can watch on tv and not get bored.Baseball puts you to sleep on tv.Its only fun to watch in real life.Watching baseball on tv is like watching paint dry.

cking
baseball doesn't show emotion or heart like football does.

Mr Parker
Plus it gets boring seeing them foul off pitch after pitch all the time.

cking
yeah and they complain too much about money issues also.

Adult Swim Guy
baseball is all about drug's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smasandian
Originally posted by cking
yeah and they complain too much about money issues also.

Oh and football players dont do that?

That's ridicolous.

cking
they do but they don't make as much as baseball players.

Smasandian
No they dont in a way.

Aside from some notable exceptions like Alex Rodriquez, star football players make roughly the same per year than baseball.

Basketball is even worst.

But its different sports. Football players playing career is significantly less than baseball. Also, they'res 40 more players on the NFL team than MLB team. This lowers players average salary.
Look at basketball, they're salaries are soo high because they'res 12-14 players on a team.

But all professional sports have whiners in them.

cking
that does make sense. less players higher salaries, more players lower salaries.

TheKid91
baseball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.