teennage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Batman and nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grimside
yo who would win?

Deicide
What in the name of Hades??
Id say Bats and Nightwing, cus their smarter, and kooler. and so well versed in the martial arts. im not takin anything away from the Turtles, but I like Batman and Nightwing better.

Metalmanx
Hm...I dunno. I mean, the Turtles have a clear numbers advantage here that just may play out in their favor. Two turtles per Bat-fighter.

It's a tough one to call.

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...I dunno. I mean, the Turtles have a clear numbers advantage here that just may play out in their favor. Two turtles per Bat-fighter.

It's a tough one to call. Except that they would constantly get mopped up by a regular human fighter who's not in Batman's league. Even all 4 at once. The Turtles were cool, but for the most part they were complete newbies.

Jyppe
*sigh* and yet they were able to defeat 2 Predator warriors (on this forum...)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
Except that they would constantly get mopped up by a regular human fighter who's not in Batman's league. Even all 4 at once. The Turtles were cool, but for the most part they were complete newbies.

Are you referring to the movies/cartoons or the comics? Because in the comics, the Turtles were completely different from how they were portrayed in the cartoons/movies.

Juntai
Are you referring to the movies/cartoons or the comics? Because in the comics, the Turtles were completely different from how they were portrayed in the cartoons/movies. They still consistantly had trouble with Shredder, who, while an awesome martial artist, is no Batman.
There were also still portrayed as rookies, making rookie mistakes, and whenever a real threat came along, they usually would get mopped up, or get saved by someone like Usagi Yojimbo, who's one of the few turtles characters I'd give a decent chance at beating Batman, outside of giant robots and stuff.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
They still consistantly had trouble with Shredder, who, while an awesome martial artist, is no Batman.
There were also still portrayed as rookies, making rookie mistakes, and whenever a real threat came along, they usually would get mopped up, or get saved by someone like Usagi Yojimbo, who's one of the few turtles characters I'd give a decent chance at beating Batman, outside of giant robots and stuff.

To me, it seemed like they consistantly jobbed to Shredder. Don't ge me wrong, he's an incredible martial artist. But so are all four of them. And there's FOUR of them. They should curbstomp him.

Anyway, I see the Turtles able to defeat these two. It's not like they haven't faced gadgets and exceptional martial artists before.

Juntai
To me, it seemed like they consistantly jobbed to Shredder. Don't ge me wrong, he's an incredible martial artist. But so are all four of them. And there's FOUR of them. They should curbstomp him.

Anyway, I see the Turtles able to defeat these two. It's not like they haven't faced gadgets and exceptional martial artists before. Same could be said for Batman who's faced threats they couldn't even comprehend let alone battle. 4 Teenage ninjas are nothing to guy who's taken on damn near a whole city at once in hand to hand combat. Add nightwing to boot.

Tha C-Master
Haha, Shredder would totally annihiliate Batman, the guy's survived countless amounts of stuff, and batman and robin have had their problems with Ordinary men as well, as a matter of fact, most of Batman's villans ARE just ordinary warehouse guys, with the evil genius leading them.

Baxter Stockman, and Krang (if going by cartoons), had futuristic technology and huge amounts of number's, with alot of magic weapons to boot, the turtles are no pushovers at all... Leonardo alone whooped on about half of the foot army, including Elites, not to mention that he put a hurting on Shredder more than once.

We can't forget the Triceratons either, who were also not only much stronger, but they also had futuristic weaponry, and the Battlefield nexus? They were the best fighters from across the galaxy. The real turtles had no problems killing either, and since this IS the comics... well.

golem370
mickey is the weak link

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
mickey is the weak link

Mikey is most certainly not the weak link.

golem370
He is to silly he does have the most potential thou

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.