Darth Malak vs. RotS Obi-Wan and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Saboteur
Takes place in the General's Quarters of the Invisible Hand where they fought Count Dooku, anything goes. Who takes this?

GM Nebaris
Malak, pretty easily.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Malak, pretty easily. Explain why you think he'll take this easily.

kamikz
Anakin and Obi-Wan has this in the bag.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by kamikz
Anakin and Obi-Wan has this in the bag.

It's "Have," but you've got the idea.

kamikz
Oh, sorry. English isn't my primary language. stick out tongue

darthsith19
This could go either way. Malak is generally considered to be about even with Dooku, perhaps slightly stronger (most people thought Malak would beat Sidious in the Malak vs. Sidious thread, actually). So Malak will knock Obi-Wan out like Dooku did and then it'll be him vs. Anakin. But I think Malak could use Force Darin on Obi-Wan to increase his power just as he used Force Drain during his final duel with Revan and therefor would not get tired as quickly as Anakin would and he'd managed to finish off Anakin. But that's a real close battle there.

Great Vengeance
Malak was powerful. Master Vandar said that it would require the strength of the entire order to defeat him. I think that quote puts him above Obi and Ani.

GM Nebaris
The jedi order from KOTOR is also much greater than the jedi order of the PT era.

Escape81
The jedi order from KOTOR is also much greater than the jedi order of the PT era.

No. Lucas stated specifically that the PT was the "golden age of the Jedi in terms of lightsaber combat."

Meaning that they are at their peak in the PT.

GM Nebaris
Can you please provide a source?

Escape81
Can you please provide a source?

AotC Special Features DvD. I think it's Region 2. . .

GM Nebaris
He specifically stated that it was the golden age of the jedi, not in terms of saber dueling. Please don't lie.

Escape81
He specifically stated that it was the golden age of the jedi, not in terms of saber dueling. Please don't lie.

No, I am pretty sure that he said "in terms of lightsaber combat". When I have it in my hands again, I'll go look.

kamikz
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Malak was powerful. Master Vandar said that it would require the strength of the entire order to defeat him. I think that quote puts him above Obi and Ani.

That doesn't mean the entire order vs Malak alone, it means Malak's forces.

balanced_blade
Obiwan and Anakin cannot take Malak. Obiwan is not much at offensive lightsaber combat and anakin is too arrogant. Dooku had some jedi left in him from being a MASTER (*notes that malak was jedi*) and toyed with the two. Malak is a full fledged lightsaber duelist, a Big Boy, so to speak... No way.

Null ARC Avis
He can do it with the force alone. Push, drain, rinse, repeat. simple.

kamikz
How do we know Obi-Wan or Anakin can't block drain? Or does it suddenly instakill people? And I could say as well that Obi-Wan and Anakin will perform a push each (which will be too much for Malak), then both tosses their lightsabers. Simple.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.