obivsluke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clan
How bout phantom menace Obi Wan versus ROTJ Luke...

GM Nebaris
TPM Obi-Wan.

jollyjim311
... would lose.

This has been done a million times before.

GM Nebaris
No, he would win. ROTJ Luke would not be able to contend with darth maul. He is just not good enough as a swordsman and his force control at this point is pretty poor.

jollyjim311
I seem to remember Luke lifting C-3p0 into the air for a good amount of time. His abilities with the force are beyond Obi Wan's as is his connection to it. Luke would win.

GM Nebaris
Woah dude. He lifted up C-3pO. That guy's a god.

Blue_Hefner
This is like putting a youngling against Yoda.

darthsith19
Obi-Wan is quicker, has had far more training, has a betetr lightsaber style. However, Luke's style, although it resembled a baseball bat swing, seemed to work very well against Vader as well as Jabba's Guards and the Speeder Bike that he took out. On top of that, I doubt that Obi-Wan, unarmed, could take out a Rancor and he wouldn't be able to take out all Jabba's guards as easily as Luke did, if he could take them out at all. I give this one to Luke.

Great Vengeance
Luke wins easily.

Tangible God
Luke would wtfpwn Obi-Wan. Kenobi's lifetime of Jedi training and his victory over Maul is nothing when compared to Luke's lifting a droid and dodging a giant monster, finally killing it by chucking a rock!

Luke is teh GOD!

Flamboyant4Life
Obi-wan wins.

JaehSkywalker
Obi-Wan. He destroyed a Sith lord.

Luke? raised a droid and not even totally killed DV.

who wins?

Obi-Wan...

darthsith19
He defeated a Sith lord by luck. For most of the duel he was getting tossed around and that was while Maul was fighting Qui-Gon at the same time.

Generic Hero
If Luke really was better than Vader... I guess he absolutely thrashes Obi...

Lightsnake
Luke cut down a Sith Lord too...in fact, if I'm not mistaken, A Sith Lord who killed Maul! AND dooku!! and Dozens of Jedi!

Tangible God
Luke cut down the Sith Lord that killed the Sith Lord, Maul, eh Lightsnake?

More like Luke gave in to anger and defeated the Sith Lord whose younger and more agile self got sliced and diced by our other contender. Hmm....

zephiel7
Originally posted by Tangible God
Luke would wtfpwn Obi-Wan. Kenobi's lifetime of Jedi training and his victory over Maul is nothing when compared to Luke's lifting a droid and dodging a giant monster, finally killing it by chucking a rock!

Luke is teh GOD!

ROFLMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.