Rock Lee versus Batgirl , Robin and Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Can the very paragon of 'Hard Work' take down Batgirl (Cassie) Robin (Tim) and Nightwing (Dick)

The battle takes place on a cruise liner. No blood-lust , although Lee is allowed to use his 'Special techniques' if necessary .

lilnutta12
who on this bloodclart earth is rock lee

Silent Master
Do you hate the Batfamily that much?

grey fox
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you hate the Batfamily that much?

shifty

ebonyblade1
You can't compare naruto characters to dc characters unless you are talking about meta level. Rock lee would give spiderman a run for his money.

grey fox
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
You can't compare naruto characters to dc characters unless you are talking about meta level. Rock lee would give spiderman a run for his money.

I doubt it . Pre-cog and webs could give Spidey the advantage.

Silent Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4rJQ9Cfjbs&search=rock%20lee%20vs%20gaara

Validus
Bat family has no chance in hell.

srankmissingnin
With out his wieghts Rock Lee is packing Quicksilver speeds and even with them he is certainly much faster then Spider-man... and that is Pre-Chunnin exam Rock Lee.

Skeets
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
With out his wieghts Rock Lee is packing Quicksilver speeds and even with them he is certainly much faster then Spider-man... and that is Pre-Chunnin exam Rock Lee.
He's jounin/Special jounin no?

outarddwarf
rock lee owns them. I hate those little bat F***ers anyway. laughing

Sea King
Originally posted by grey fox
Can the very paragon of 'Hard Work' take down Batgirl (Cassie) Robin (Tim) and Nightwing (Dick)

The battle takes place on a cruise liner. No blood-lust , although Lee is allowed to use his 'Special techniques' if necessary .

um well rock lee could beat them all and with veary veary much ease but he is not allwoed on these forms remember no manga

and for those who wonder who rock lee is hes the guy on the left his teacher is on the right

grey fox
Originally posted by Sea King
um well rock lee could beat them all and with veary veary much ease but he is not allwoed on these forms remember no manga

and for those who wonder who rock lee is hes the guy on the left his teacher is on the right

Meh , screw the rules. It's not like I'm opening a floodgate of Naruto threads (like a DBZ thread would) .

Templares
Rock Lee OWNZ . . . . although not by much in this fight.

Sea King
Originally posted by Templares
Rock Lee OWNZ . . . . although not by much in this fight.

you do know rock lee gets to use the lotus tech meaning as soon as he does this then its over right their and then. none of these fighters can match him in fighting skill and none can handel his speed. its over in like the first 6 mins that is if he is not just playing with them.

King_Mungi
Currently Rock Lee is a Chuunin

Sea King
Originally posted by King_Mungi

even the exzame ep rock lee could beat them

srankmissingnin
Rock Lee limited to his first fight with Sasuke would beat them.

rotiart
Originally posted by Sea King
even the exzame ep rock lee could beat them

Last episode I saw is about 150. At that point, only that one shadow powers guy, I forget his name, was a chunnin, the only guy that showed intelligence. The rest were still Jounin's because they have power, but no knowledge of use. I guess it must have happened later since I know the series is up to like 190 now I think.

Btw, Rock Lee would hang with Captain America at Cap's peak. This is with Rock Lee's weights on. With his weights off... He actually might have a chance to be able to hang with spiderman. He'd be on good standings against Blade or Morbius though.

And if Rock Lee felt he was in a situation that required him to protect an important person. Well dammit, even Spiderman in iron armors might be going down.

Skeets
Originally posted by King_Mungi
you sure?It was never stated in the manga.Neji and the three sands are jounin i know that(Garra's Jounin is skill)

Skeets
Originally posted by rotiart
Last episode I saw is about 150. At that point, only that one shadow powers guy, I forget his name, was a chunnin, the only guy that showed intelligence. The rest were still Jounin's because they have power, but no knowledge of use. I guess it must have happened later since I know the series is up to like 190 now I think.

Btw, Rock Lee would hang with Captain America at Cap's peak. This is with Rock Lee's weights on. With his weights off... He actually might have a chance to be able to hang with spiderman. He'd be on good standings against Blade or Morbius though.

And if Rock Lee felt he was in a situation that required him to protect an important person. Well dammit, even Spiderman in iron armors might be going down.
What are you talking about?

Sea King

i was talkeing about the exame version. im in america were the eps are really far behind. so im nowere near that ep dude.

rotiart
You can buy dvd discs of them on ebay. I know a guy that got up to episode 150 for about 20 bucks. Not bad quality for subbing either.

rotiart
I think I may have the levels mixed up in my head.
I misread Jounin I think. I had it confused with Genin.

In terms of power. you start off as
1. student at the academy
2. genin
3. chuunin
4. jounin
5. Jounin S class (Best of the Jounins)
6. Kage (recognized as #1 Ninja of the village.)
(Ie. HoKage, Kazikage, etc.. i forget the rest off the top of my head)

Creshosk

2. genin
3. chuunin
4. jounin
(Ie. HoKage, Kazikage, etc.. i forget the rest off the top of my head) The five kage are Mizukage, Kazekage, Hokage, Tsuchikage, and Raikage.

rotiart
Originally posted by Creshosk
The five kage are Mizukage, Kazekage, Hokage, Tsuchikage, and Raikage.

Thanks.

Anyways. So Neji got bumped up to Jounin? Hrm. I might get back into watching Naruto when it hits episode 200. I want them all at once. smile
My girlfriend and I watched Naruto all the way through in about 1 month.

But Like I said earlier, as of episode 150
2. genin (Naruto, Sasuke, Neji)
3. chuunin (Iruka, Shikamaru)
4. jounin (Guy, Asuma, Kurenai)
5. Jounin S class: Orochimaru, Jaraiya, Tsunade

UniOmni
Rock Lee brutalizes them....In the worst possible way. There is no comparison.

Sea King

2. genin
3. chuunin
4. jounin
(Ie. HoKage, Kazikage, etc.. i forget the rest off the top of my head)

yep thats the order and i have to say the genin version of rock lee would do this with veary veary much ease

Skeets
Thanks.

Anyways. So Neji got bumped up to Jounin? Hrm. I might get back into watching Naruto when it hits episode 200. I want them all at once. smile
My girlfriend and I watched Naruto all the way through in about 1 month.

But Like I said earlier, as of episode 150
2. genin (Naruto, Sasuke, Neji)
3. chuunin (Iruka, Shikamaru)
4. jounin (Guy, Asuma, Kurenai)
5. Jounin S class: Orochimaru, Jaraiya, Tsunade

That list is very off.read the manga it's very far ahead.

genin the 3rd's grandson and his friends Naruto(he went away and didn't take the chuunin exam)

chuunin every rookie except Naruto,Neji,Sasuke.the three sand ninjas.

jounin Neji,Sasuke(not confirmed but he should be after his first apperance post-time skip)Garra's brother and sister,Kurenai,Asuma,Kakashi,Gai etc.

KageOrochimaru,Jiraiya(both are jounin but have kage level skill)Tsunade,Garra and the other's are aren't mentioned

That S class thing is for Criminals no?if so that's for members of that group with Itachi.(forgot the name...)

Jesus I'm bored........
sad

srankmissingnin
The Ranks (S, A, B, C ect) are used to asses the threat of a ninja in the bingo books, they aren't neseccarily criminals. It is also used to rank the difficulty of missions, wiether or not being able to do an S class mission makes you an S class ninja I'm not sure.

The Ninja Ranks are:

Genin
Chunnin
Special Jounin
Jounin
Senin (Orochimaru, Juraiya and Tsunade)
Hokage

There are other high ranking ninjas that are above the ranks of Jounin like Kakashi's father the White Fang and the 12 Guards of the Fire country but Senin only refers to the three legendary ninjas.

And to the guy who said that Rock Lee would be a match for Captain America/Spider-man/Blade. What the hell man? He'd thrash all of them at the same time with out taking off his weights, opening any seals or getting drunk. Go read the manga.

Sea King
The Ranks (S, A, B, C ect) are used to asses the threat of a ninja in the bingo books, they aren't neseccarily criminals. It is also used to rank the difficulty of missions, wiether or not being able to do an S class mission makes you an S class ninja I'm not sure.

The Ninja Ranks are:

Genin
Chunnin
Special Jounin
Jounin
Senin (Orochimaru, Juraiya and Tsunade)
Hokage

There are other high ranking ninjas that are above the ranks of Jounin like Kakashi's father the White Fang and the 12 Guards of the Fire country but Senin only refers to the three legendary ninjas.

And to the guy who said that Rock Lee would be a match for Captain America/Spider-man/Blade. What the hell man? He'd thrash all of them at the same time with out taking off his weights, opening any seals or getting drunk. Go read the manga.

agree'ed

Creshosk
Shouldn't you move Tsunade to Hokage level seeing as how she's the fifth isn't she?

Oh and the third's grandson is Konohamaru.

Maru is a common suffix for a males name.

Orochi -> Orochimaru

I swear S-Rank that looks like Rikimaru, is it?

Sannin rather than Senin

Skeets
Shouldn't you move Tsunade to Hokage level seeing as how she's the fifth isn't she?

Oh and the third's grandson is Konohamaru.

Orochi -> Orochimaru

I swear S-Rank that looks like Rikimaru, is it?

Sannin rather than Senin
Tsunade is currently the 5th.Orochimaru's the kage of the sound so he should be at that level jiraiya was asked to be the 5th before Tsunade so he's there aswell.Garra's a kage but only because his father was the previous one he's not on that level of skill compared to the hokages.

srankmissingnin
You are right I confused Sennin and Sannin. Juraiya is the only Sennin in the Sannin. Anywho... Sannin isn't an official ranking it just means three ninjas, and that of course refers to the Legendary Three; being a Hokage doesn't mean Tsunade is not longer one of the Legendary Three ninjas.

... Also I don't know who Rikimaru is. A poster here a assume but the name rings no bells.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Skeets
Tsunade is currently the 5th.Orochimaru's the kage of the sound so he should be at that level jiraiya was asked to be the 5th before Tsunade so he's there aswell.Garra's a kage but only because his father was the previous one he's not on that level of skill compared to the hokages.

1) The sound isn't a legitimate ninja village
2) Gaara is uber powerful Post-Time Skip! Did you not see the sheer amount of sand he was controlling? It dwarfed his entire village by comparison.

Brute predator
I think noone will have a chance of winning but if chose it would be rock lee

Skeets
1) The sound isn't a legitimate ninja village
2) Gaara is uber powerful Post-Time Skip! Did you not see the sheer amount of sand he was controlling? It dwarfed his entire village by comparison.
He still lost though...erm Post-time skip Sasuke was more impressive.

Creshosk
You are right I confused Sennin and Sannin. Juraiya is the only Sennin in the Sannin. Anywho... Sannin isn't an official ranking it just means three ninjas, and that of course refers to the Legendary Three; being a Hokage doesn't mean Tsunade is not longer one of the Legendary Three ninjas.

... Also I don't know who Rikimaru is. A poster here a assume but the name rings no bells.

He's a ninja from the Tenchu series:
http://imagestore.prismdirect.co.uk/catalogue/ps2/180x250/sles50679.jpg

And I have to wonder, based on similarities if he and Kakashi are based off of a legendary ninja.

srankmissingnin

Orochi -> Orochimaru

Mind if I ask why you mentioned this? Seems a little out of left field lol.

Kept the suffix on I say! Orochi is a KoF character!

srankmissingnin
He's a ninja from the Tenchu series:
http://imagestore.prismdirect.co.uk/catalogue/ps2/180x250/sles50679.jpg

And I have to wonder, based on similarities if he and Kakashi are based off of a legendary ninja.

Right, right. I remember him now. There was on particulate piece of concept art I used to have on my hard drive in which the similarities where even more striking. There was a ninja character in Suikoden 3 who also had a very similar design to Kakashi (IMO at least my kid brother doesn't think so)

manjaro
wow i thought i was the only one into naruto, well before some ne-er doo well mod comes and shuts this down, let me just say that rock lee would massacre all of them...even if they ganged up. cassie could read body langauge til the feraking cows came to roost. its over for them..woefully so

Skeets

Mind if I ask why you mentioned this? Seems a little out of left field lol.

Kept the suffix on I say! Orochi is a KoF character!
laughing out loud he was responding to my post when I said "the 3rd's grandson"
Who's name is konahamaru Orochi was an example.

srankmissingnin
laughing out loud he was responding to my post when I said "the 3rd's grandson"
Who's name is konahamaru Orochi was an example.

How did I miss that? I must be drunk or somethin'

srankmissingnin
http://www.rpgdreamer.com/pics/suik3/watari.jpg

The Suikoden character I spoke of.

Creshosk
Yup, that's what I was doing. Orochi and Orochimaru are both based on Yamata no Orochi. An eight headed great evil serpent.

Creshosk
http://www.rpgdreamer.com/pics/suik3/watari.jpg

The Suikoden character I spoke of. This adds to the list:
Kakashi, Rikimaru and Watari...

Shortish spikey grey hair with that mask over the mouth... They have to be based off of somebody... Now I just need to learn who it is.

srankmissingnin
Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatari!

Creshosk
Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatari! Oh good catch!

srankmissingnin
This adds to the list:
Kakashi, Rikimaru and Watari...

Shortish spikey grey hair with that mask over the mouth... They have to be based off of somebody... Now I just need to learn who it is.

Thinking about it the similarities in their looks my be coincidence. Platinum / White hair is badass and to avoid having your standard Japanese manga/anime sexually ambiguous girlie man it is always best to go with a shorter hair style. Their out fits are basic modifications of standard ninja/assassin wardrobes. Might just have fallen into place that way.

Skeets
Thinking about it the similarities in their looks my be coincidence. Platinum / White hair is badass and to avoid having your standard Japanese manga/anime sexually ambiguous girlie man it is always best to go with a shorter hair style. Their out fits are basic modifications of standard ninja/assassin wardrobes.
What about Naruto....sick

Creshosk
Thinking about it the similarities in their looks my be coincidence. Platinum / White hair is badass and to avoid having your standard Japanese manga/anime sexually ambiguous girlie man it is always best to go with a shorter hair style. Their out fits are basic modifications of standard ninja/assassin wardrobes. Might just have fallen into place that way. Hmm.. maybe.

But there is that special sword gets damaged and repaired thing, the scar on the eye that also happens to be special thing... So I dunno, just seems a bit too coincidental.

bigbran
omg, omg, look at this scan!!!!
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!!

Creshosk
What about Naruto....sick Naruto doesn't look like Kakashi, Watari or Rikimaru.

rotiart
Geez. I try to help and I get told I'm way off. You guys suxor. Anyways. I'd like to see a fight between Guy Sensai, and Shangchi,Shiva,Ironfist,Bats,DD,Blade,Spidey ... I think Guy could take them all at the same time.

Skeets
Naruto doesn't look like Kakashi, Watari or Rikimaru.
I was responding to the wardrobe thing S-Rank said.

Creshosk
I was responding to the wardrobe thing S-Rank said. Which was based on the earlier discussion of the similarities between Kakashi, Rikimaru and Watari.

Skeets
Which was based on the earlier discussion of the similarities between Kakashi, Rikimaru and Watari.
OH....no expression

grey fox
......man I swear I'm a genius sometimes. Who would have expected that this thread would get so many replies ?

rotiart
I knew it would. Hrm. the real question is Naruto vs. Inuyasha. :P

srankmissingnin
Inuyasha... and pretty easily.

rotiart
Lemme Rephrase that. Jiraiya vs. Inuyasha.

Sea King
Lemme Rephrase that. Jiraiya vs. Inuyasha.

well the stronger the chackra the stronger the attack inuyasha can use on them, you know the whole backlash wave thing that is if hes fighting naruto cause of the demon in him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.