Iron Man & War Machine vs Iron Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two powerful characters face another powerful character.

Iron Man- Extremis Armor

After being critically injured during a battle with a nanotech-enhanced foe, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved

&

War Machine- War Machine Armor

* Repulsors: Laser-guided particle beam emission units mounted in the palm of each hand.
* Unibeam (Rhodes model): Multi-band light and force beam emitter. Can be adjusted for a variety of effects such as search light, heat beams, tractor beam, lasers, image inducers, ultraviolet light, and electromagnetic pulse.
* Pulse Bolt Generators: Plasma discharges that build in intensity as they travel through the atmosphere, picking up static and ambient energy.
* Force Shield: A focused photon emitter on the back of his left wrist that shapes into a shield.
* Electromagnetic Pulse.
* Gattling Gun: Shoulder mounted. This is a state of the art gatling machine gun. It can be loaded with a wide array of various bullet types including stun and armor piercing.
* Laser Blade.
* Micro-Rocket Launcher.
* Particle Beam Discharger.

vs

Iron Lantern- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Lantern & http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ironlant.htm

Darth Martin
Iron Lantern 10/10.

lilnutta12
golem u amuse me alot iron lantern wins

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Iron Lantern 10/10.

Co-sign

golem370
Just wondering? smokin'

Blair Wind
He apparently has a few comic appearances, but I have only seen him in the one Iron Lantern comic *in that comic they reference him in other comics*.

Anyone have any showings for him, or happen to have those comics so we can see where he belongs in terms of power level?

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He apparently has a few comic appearances, but I have only seen him in the one Iron Lantern comic *in that comic they reference him in other comics*.

Anyone have any showings for him, or happen to have those comics so we can see where he belongs in terms of power level? I had a brief look, he was just like a lazy Tony, instead of using his equipment he used the GL powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.