Hulk Vs. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
HULK 'when he gets back from planet hulk' Vs MARVEL world...........cuz u know there gonna be some payback when he gets back

crucifixio
He should kill Tony.........

Validus
Pretty sure Marvel Earth will job to Hulk.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by crucifixio
He should kill Tony......... smile

crucifixio
LOL.......no jobbing required, his new personality could pretty much kill all of those responsibile

Dalak
Originally posted by Validus

Hulk is stewing over this, and he's dreaming of the day he gets to crush them. Do you really think he's not going to be pissed as all Get-Out when he gets home?

This is like MONTHS of Anger-Prep, so why is it 'jobbing'?

crucifixio
It wont be jobbing. I believe this is a new era for the Hulk in Marvel. Where he is no longer just trying to be left alone, but where he gets those who betrayed him. Hulk has saved the Marvel heroes collective asses time n time again. From the Secret Wars to Onslaught saga....the guy is Marvels truest black sheep. N I hope he kills IM

grey fox
Meh , Hulk will pull a Knightfall on Tony...they'll be no 'sentient armour' to help him out now though hehe...

Validus
Originally posted by Dalak
Hulk is stewing over this, and he's dreaming of the day he gets to crush them. Do you really think he's not going to be pissed as all Get-Out when he gets home?

This is like MONTHS of Anger-Prep, so why is it 'jobbing'?
Does months of being pissed grant Hulk any powers besides Super Strength and durability?

nimbus006
Why does everone want IM dead so bad. The guy is just doing what he thinks is going to be better for the heroes and the people in the long run. He may not be right in your eyes as a comic book reader, and someone who is looking at this whole thing from the outside. But i bet more than half of you would be on his side if this event was actually happenning. Think about it... if there were guys with all these ridiculous powers running around, wouldn't you want to know who they were just in case they did something extreme, so at least the governement could make an attmept to punish them for it.

Black Adam
Does months of being pissed grant Hulk any powers besides Super Strength and durability?

jobber aura stick out tongue

SuperChangeling
Dark Phoenix and hulk will be a good fight, Until the hulk gets so mad that his speed increases to that of light, and his strength grow's above the apocolyptic scale.

http://img328.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk90jm.png

DigiMark007
^^ lol

Nah, the "re-emergence" factor will mean no one can even think about hurting him until at least his 3rd battle after coming back. They could throw the whole ME at him initially and it wouldn't do anything.

PIS? Sure. But that's how these things go. That, and the "we're in a large group so our powers become suddenly equally worse" effect will be in play too.

But realistically, at nearly any level of anger there's still plenty of people versatile and/or powerful enough to hold their own with the Hulk. Sentry, Thor, telepaths powerful enough to calm him, Iron Man, Magneto (he's depowered though, right?). Spider-Man ( shifty ), the FF, maybe just Invisible Woman, etc.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by DigiMark007
^^ lol

Nah, the "re-emergence" factor will mean no one can even think about hurting him until at least his 3rd battle after coming back. They could throw the whole ME at him initially and it wouldn't do anything.

PIS? Sure. But that's how these things go. That, and the "we're in a large group so our powers become suddenly equally worse" effect will be in play too.

But realistically, at nearly any level of anger there's still plenty of people versatile and/or powerful enough to hold their own with the Hulk. Sentry, Thor, telepaths powerful enough to calm him, Iron Man, Magneto (he's depowered though, right?). Spider-Man ( shifty ), the FF, maybe just Invisible Woman, etc.

Not even the Dark Phoenix could hold her own with hulk

LOOK PLEASE!!!

http://img328.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk90jm.png

grey fox

It's called the inverse Ninja law.

Soujaboy
^^ lol

Yes Sir

Dalak
^^ lol

Sentry? Who knows whats going to happen to him in teh Civil War

Thor? Gone and may not be coming back, that's in teh air now, but for now he's gone and not there.

Iron Man? Hulk's had Powerups as well as he since that famous punch. Can he win without Prep? No.

Mags is depowered, and he might let Hulk rampage.

Spidey? No Comment stick out tongue

FF? Hulk shrugs off Nova Flames, beats Thing regularly, has knocked out Reed by inhaling him, and Sue can't do it alone.

And with X gone who do you think can do it?

Emma with that comuter? Maybe. Jean had some minor problems when a Professor Hulk let her in. This one will NOT be letting them in so it will not be a re-run of the Onslaught bit.

Now I'm not saying that NO ONE on Earth can beat Hulk, but they are going to be worn down after a long Civil War with a Hulk that stronger than ever coming after them with at least his War-Bonded Crew and maybe a full army from that planet.

But yeah, like some say I guess it has to be jobbing if he does good roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Sentry? Who knows whats going to happen to him in teh Civil War

Thor? Gone and may not be coming back, that's in teh air now, but for now he's gone and not there.

Iron Man? Hulk's had Powerups as well as he since that famous punch. Can he win without Prep? No.

Mags is depowered, and he might let Hulk rampage.

Spidey? No Comment stick out tongue

FF? Hulk shrugs off Nova Flames, beats Thing regularly, has knocked out Reed by inhaling him, and Sue can't do it alone.

And with X gone who do you think can do it?

Emma with that comuter? Maybe. Jean had some minor problems when a Professor Hulk let her in. This one will NOT be letting them in so it will not be a re-run of the Onslaught bit.

Now I'm not saying that NO ONE on Earth can beat Hulk, but they are going to be worn down after a long Civil War with a Hulk that stronger than ever coming after them with at least his War-Bonded Crew and maybe a full army from that planet.

But yeah, like some say I guess it has to be jobbing if he does good roll eyes (sarcastic)

No Thor is coming back on the 18th, read the discription of Civil War #3.

Priest
i wish the hulk was back during the civil war.. sigh

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No Thor is coming back on the 18th, read the discription of Civil War #3.

Well then we'll see how he reacts to this Civil War and he might even let Hulk Rampage against the Humans that have betrayed him time and time again.

I don't think even this Hulk will kill all the humans, but anyone that gets in his way had better beware.

Soujaboy
Well then we'll see how he reacts to this Civil War and he might even let Hulk Rampage against the Humans that have betrayed him time and time again.

I don't think even this Hulk will kill all the humans, but anyone that gets in his way had better beware.

So what if Thor steps in his way? or Sentry, or what about Blackbolt.

Validus

I would personally love to see a rampaging Hulk touch down on Earth only to get teleported back in space by Beta Ray Bill.

Dalak
So what if Thor steps in his way? or Sentry, or what about Blackbolt.

They still need to beware, they just can take what he can dish out.

If you want to get Jerky about this we can take it elsewhere for another Flame War. I'm trying to be nice here wink

Soujaboy
They still need to beware, they just can take what he can dish out.

If you want to get Jerky about this we can take it elsewhere for another Flame War. I'm trying to be nice here wink

Don't get upset because Hulk can't compete with the top dogs of earth.

Oh yea add BRB to that list

Dalak
I would personally love to see a rampaging Hulk touch down on Earth only to get teleported back in space by Beta Ray Bill.

And I'd love to see MST3k come back to TV.

If you just want to see Hulk Humbled, that's okay. Just don't act like if Hulk does well it has to be Jobbing.

It's not like anyone Jobs to WW, Supes, or anyone else wink

Soujaboy

If you just want to see Hulk Humbled, that's okay. Just don't act like if Hulk does well it has to be Jobbing.

It's not like anyone Jobs to WW, Supes, or anyone else wink

Your correct, characters do tend to job to WW, and Supes, but Characters also job to the Hulk.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Priest
i wish the hulk was back during the civil war.. sigh

Thor cant do much to the Hulk!

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6857/thormt385a4wu.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1042/thormt385b4nc.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/408/thormt385d3hg.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7275/thormt385h1hm.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5558/thormt385i3zn.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9338/thormt385m2mi.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4388/thormt3852tk.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2869/thormt385p9qk.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2883/thormt385q1wi.jpg

Dalak
Don't get upset because Hulk can't compete with the top dogs of earth.

Oh yea add BRB to that list

Apparently you do want to be a Jerk about this *sigh*

We could always take this to the Flame-Center in SHC, excessive cursing and baseless insults are allowed there wink

Dalak
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Thor cant do much to the Hulk!

5 words: Current Thor is a Skyfather.

SuperChangeling
That was only three times the hulk has pwned thor, ultimate hulk pwnd ultimate thor.

Soujaboy
Apparently you do want to be a Jerk about this *sigh*

We could always take this to the Flame-Center in SHC, excessive cursing and baseless insults are allowed there wink

hehe

SuperChangeling
5 words: Current Thor is a Skyfather.

5 other words: hulk strongest one there is.

Dalak
Your correct, characters do tend to job to WW, and Supes, but Characters also job to the Hulk.

Did I say they didn't?

Treating every victory or good showing as Jobbing however, or any he might have in Civil War before actually seeing them, is wrong though. That's my point, if people haven't understood it.

Longinus
Sentry, Thor, Ironman, Blackbolt Colossus and Thing could all take down indivisually, well maybe not Colossus and Thing since this Hulk actually thinks and has a mind. But yea Sentry makes him cry and Thor does too, Blackbolt liquifys him and Ironman takes him out of sheer versatality. Just my opinion.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Longinus
Sentry, Thor, Ironman, Blackbolt Colossus and Thing could all take down indivisually, well maybe not Colossus and Thing since this Hulk actually thinks and has a mind. But yea Sentry makes him cry and Thor does too, Blackbolt liquifys him and Ironman takes him out of sheer versatality. Just my opinion.

Agreed

Dalak

Just a question: ISn't Black Bolt on teh Moon and wants little/nothing to do with Humanity?

Why would he even help?

If I remember right he's no longer part of the Illuminati, though I could be mistaken.

Longinus
oh forgot to add Beta Ray Bill. He'll take Hulk too.

SuperChangeling

Hang on let me draw a picture of the hulm pwning those guys, just be a sec...

Validus

But it would be. When people forget they have a million other powers besides "super punching", I consider it jobbing.

Superman and Wonder Woman have nothing to do with anything.

Black Adam
Just a question: ISn't Black Bolt on teh Moon and wants little/nothing to do with Humanity?

Why would he even help?

If I remember right he's no longer part of the Illuminati, though I could be mistaken.

he's currently at war with the U.S gov for keeping his peoples terragen mist crystals and refusing to give them back .....

he'll probably spend more time on earth. don't know if he would help if hulk went on a rampage.

Dinalfos

Can they also do it without PIS or popularity compromising? Sentry, Thor and Blackbolt can, but Colossus and Thing definitely can't. Just as certain higher powered beings job to Hulk, so does Hulk job to others. But most of all, he's the victim of PIS. Want a high showing for Iron Man? Have him physically knock out an enraged Hulk. Want a low showing for Hulk? Have him taken out by a snake.

Priest

Priest
its from a what if..
but still rather amusing

Dalak
But it would be. When people forget they have a million other powers besides "super punching", I consider it jobbing.

Superman and Wonder Woman have nothing to do with anything.

So if Hulk does well at all it's Jobbing? And people that Job to Supes and WW have nothign to do with this.

If I'm misunderstanding you here, let me know. Till then . . .

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Dinalfos
Well, Wolverine clawing Silver Surfer is "amusing" as well.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Well, Wolverine clawing Silver Surfer is "amusing" as well.

What does that have to do with the Hulk

Dalak
its from a what if..
but still rather amusing

Just like Ultimate Hulk ripping Wolvie in half is amusing.

Watching someone you think should win in a fight winning is always cool.

SuperChangeling
its from a what if..
but still rather amusing

One "what if" vs 3 real pwns! Hulk whoops sentry, dont have to draw one of hulk whooping thor, cause hulks done it 4 times!

Dalak

What does a What If have to do with 616 Marvel?

Dinalfos

It has something to do with WHAT IF.

Validus
So if Hulk does well at all it's Jobbing? And people that Job to Supes and WW have nothign to do with this.

If I'm misunderstanding you here, let me know. Till then . . .

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Why are Superman and Wonder Woman even in this discussion?

Dalak

Because you brought up Jobbing, you bring Jobbing into it you bring ALL Jobbing into it, not just for one character.

Validus
Because you brought up Jobbing, you bring Jobbing into it you bring ALL Jobbing into it, not just for one character.
Considering the discussion is about Hulk and how he should fare against Marvel Earth? blink

If it makes you feel better, I was just saying yesterday how Green Lantern and the JLA have jobbed to Superman on many an occasion. I never said jobbing was exclusive to Hulk.

SuperChangeling

Cuase hulk rapes wonder woman and ripps superman inhalf!

SuperChangeling
What does a What If have to do with 616 Marvel?

Look hulk whooped sentry!

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk101ow.png

Metalmanx
Cuase hulk rapes wonder woman and ripps superman inhalf!

That's pretty damn unnecessary.

Dalak
Considering the discussion is about Hulk and how he should fare against Marvel Earth? blink

If it makes you feel better, I was just saying yesterday how Green Lantern and the JLA have jobbed to Superman on many an occasion. I never said jobbing was exclusive to Hulk.

Okay, I have overreacted. However your reaction came across to me as "No matter what Hulk does or how he does it it'll be Jobbing if he does well." But I gave you opportunities to refine that and it still seems like what you are trying to say.

Saying that without seeing what's happened about ANY character is wrong, not just Hulk.

It would be similar if I said that when RTK comes back and happens to do well that Marvel will Job to him because none of the Cosmics Out-Cosmic-ed him.

And in Hulk's past fights with other Top Tiers like Thor, Ego is a factor in thier coming to blows with him. It isn't the only one I'll admit but it IS a factor.

Dalak
Look hulk whooped sentry!

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk101ow.png

It's old, the only one laughing is you.

Please don't be a Troll.

SuperChangeling
Okay, I have overreacted. However your reaction came across to me as "No matter what Hulk does or how he does it it'll be Jobbing if he does well." But I gave you opportunities to refine that and it still seems like what you are trying to say.

Saying that without seeing what's happened about ANY character is wrong, not just Hulk.

It would be similar if I said that when RTK comes back and happens to do well that Marvel will Job to him because none of the Cosmics Out-Cosmic-ed him.

And in Hulk's past fights with other Top Tiers like Thor, Ego is a factor in thier coming to blows with him. It isn't the only one I'll admit but it IS a factor.

Puny humans they all hate hulk! But hulk will get revenge when superchangeling starts paying poeple to right multiple trolling comics of hulk killing every one in the omniverse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!11

SuperChangeling

Please don't be a Troll.

Fine, ok! I wish poeple thought hulk was stronger than they do, there's nothing I can do about it, so I will just stop, keep hateing the hulk!

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK! I am just gonna make freinds from now on!!!

Dalak
Fine, ok! I wish poeple thought hulk was stronger than they do, there's nothing I can do about it, so I will just stop, keep hateing the hulk!

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK! I am just gonna make freinds from now on!!!

I've just been accused of hating Hulk??

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Okay now even Souja should get a laugh out of this.

SuperChangeling

You obveisly dont know that the hulk gets stronger and stronger! he doesnt even use a trillinth of one percent of his real power, which is nothing compared to how strong he can get!mad

Grimm22

Please don't be a Troll.

No, im laughing AT him

Dalak
You obveisly dont know that the hulk gets stronger and stronger! he doesnt even use a trillinth of one percent of his real power, which is nothing compared to how strong he can get!mad

And you obviously know nothing about me.

I know more about the Hulk, his Incarnations, his Motivations, and his Powers than you probably ever will.

Good day.

SuperChangeling
And you obviously know nothing about me.

I know more about the Hulk, his Incarnations, his Motivations, and his Powers than you probably ever will.

Good day.

What was the good day for, are you irish? Damn skirmish.

SuperChangeling
I cant beileve I am letting you get to me.

I dont care, hey hulk loses some times.

Dalak
What was the good day for, are you irish? Damn skirmish.

ISAIDGOODDAY!!

SuperChangeling
ISAIDGOODDAY!!

I cant beileve I am letting you get to me.

I dont care, hey hulk loses some times.

Dalak
A Quick KMC Quiz: Who get's the reference I just made?

SuperChangeling
NO ONE GETS THAT HULK IS OMNIPOTENT? WHY DONT POEPLE GET THAT?

SuperChangeling

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

You dont hate hulk, your misguided brain tell's you he is weak.

Bag...

Validus
A Quick KMC Quiz: Who get's the reference I just made?
That show went to crap during the last season.

Accel
I can see that...

Hulk: "HULK SMASH!"

Spider-Man: "Sentry, use that calming light aura of yours!"

Sentry: "My what, now?

Spider-Man: "Strange, teleport him somewhere else!"

Strange: "Whatchoo talking 'bout Spidey?"

Spider-Man: "Black Bolt, for God's sakes, SAY SOMETHING!"

Black Bolt: *shrugs*

Dalak
That show went to crap during the last season.

Agreed. Hair jokes get old VERY fast.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
I can see that...

thumb up

Dalak
Originally posted by Accel
I can see that...

Well PIS could have them away from Earth, tired and recuperating, or locked in combat (Sentry vs Strange, I lean slightly towards Strange but Sentry beats major powers) depending on how the Civil War goes.

Now the WRITERS may Job to Hulk, but not necessarily Earth's defenders in the comics big grin

"HULK SMASH 4TH WALL!!"

SuperChangeling
Well PIS could have them away from Earth, tired and recuperating, or locked in combat (Sentry vs Strange, I lean slightly towards Strange but Sentry beats major powers) depending on how the Civil War goes.

Now the WRITERS may Job to Hulk, but not necessarily Earth's defenders in the comics big grin

"HULK SMASH 4TH WALL!!"

Rune King thor comes, hulk smashes him, sentry gets the presence, hulk smashes him, sentry curls up in a ball, hulk smashes him!

HULK SMASH!!

HisMajestyAC43
Rune King thor comes, hulk smashes him, sentry gets the presence, hulk smashes him, sentry curls up in a ball, hulk smashes him!

HULK SMASH!!

lemme get this staight, hulk smashes rkthor... and sentry with the presence?

you have fully convinced me

that you are completely insane.

rotiart
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
lemme get this staight, hulk smashes rkthor... and sentry with the presence?

you have fully convinced me

that you are completely insane.

Obviously you must misunderstand. Its not smashing.. He must have meant MASHING. you know. like dancing. oldschool?

Imagine Hulk mashing and doing the twister. :P laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! laughing out loud

zbucsz
all i know is hulks gonna mess someone up dont matter who it is

rotiart
Hulk Taking on the whole Marvel universe? If they drop him off in LA or china or some place with a high population, but not high HERO population, the damage would be as bad as 50 hiroshimas. He'd probably lay waste to all of london, jump to paris, wipe them out... and make his way to Berlin, before even the quinjet gets started.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by rotiart
Hulk Taking on the whole Marvel universe? If they drop him off in LA or china or some place with a high population, but not high HERO population, the damage would be as bad as 50 hiroshimas. He'd probably lay waste to all of london, jump to paris, wipe them out... and make his way to Berlin, before even the quinjet gets started.

The hulk practiccaly almost did without the power to get stronger.

http://www.republiquelibre.org/cousture/bd/wan/HULK316.JPG

crucifixio
we shall see

Juntai
I wish comics were still 75 cents. lol.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Juntai
I wish comics were still 75 cents. lol.

Me to, and the hulk was alot stronger when they were.

Juntai
Me to, and the hulk was alot stronger when they were. You think the rise in prices maybe makes Hulk sad, therefore less powerful?

olympian

Yeah, Hulk is made of the same thing of those Duracell batteries. They go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...

sorry i slept.

olympian
One "what if" vs 3 real pwns! Hulk whoops sentry, dont have to draw one of hulk whooping thor, cause hulks done it 4 times!

Im laugthing at you because you cant count. Har Har

And im also laugthing at you because the Void has already broken every bone of Hulks body. Har Har.

Back to sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.