Hulk vs Goku ssj1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
Before you "MOoDieS mad " DELETE this, goku was in wizard, and this does involve a comic character.

Two poeple stronger than superman, one ripped him in half, the other blow him thru the moon.

Now these two titans will fight, to see who the strongest super hero is.

LOOK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img331.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk84yi.png

HisMajestyAC43
seriously though?

i don't understand if you're trying to be funny or if you are just not all there...

Black Adam
confused

who likes pancakes?

Sea King
Originally posted by Black Adam
confused

who likes pancakes?

oh a pancake tread i like them i do laughing

Dinalfos
Someone doesn't know when to stop......

Sea King
Originally posted by Dinalfos

i think he thinks hes funny

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dinalfos

who me? confused

King_Mungi
hmmmm....is it me or Liefield is actually getting better with his drawnings?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Black Adam
who me? confused

No, the guy with the "funny" pictures.

SuperChangeling
Dinalfos, you cant take a joke!!!

Sea King
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Dinalfos, you cant take a joke!!!

no offence but you did this joke in the superman vs hulk tread and this tread is just over useing it now

HisMajestyAC43
no i think the problem here is that you don't know when the joke has stopped being funny. yea it was a laugh but dinalfos is right, starting a thread about it is a little much...

jinzin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
hmmmm....is it me or Liefield is actually getting better with his drawnings?

laughing out loud

at least he's changing it up in the facial area... stick out tongue

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
no i think the problem here is that you don't know when the joke has stopped being funny. yea it was a laugh but dinalfos is right, starting a thread about it is a little much...

We are talking a giant gihantua that gets stronger and stronger. No I am not jokeing, and no I am not messed up in the head!!! Thats you. I am practiceing mmy drawings so I can draw tons of hulk whooping comics.

Beaches!!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Before you "MOoDieS mad " DELETE this, goku was in wizard, and this does involve a comic character.

I love these arguments. Not only does it disregard the rules, but it shows that you haven't fully read the forum rules either (or you're just ignoring them). Either way, this is closed. If you want to know why, please read the forum rules, as I've explained this way too many times to people who start DBZ threads (among others).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.