Captain Barbados and Pearl VS Davej Jones and Flying Duchman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DRAKONS
Now who du you think woud win?

jessigem
barbados?

danny_v
i think u mean barbarosa drakons.

jessigem
lol why can't anyone spell it? BARBOSSA laughing out loud

CaptnCaribbean
I'm not sure they both can't die so...

DRAKONS
Pardon me i mean no disrespect

jessigem
disrespect....for what? spelling it wrong?
i think there's already a thread like this big grin

danny_v
whoops, i could have sworn i spelt that right the first time too. sorry everyone!! embarrasment

jessigem
laughing out loud i think everyone's gone drunk laughing out loud

pinkfloydkor
RUM!!!

Davy Jones would totally win, during the second movie I was thinking, Barbossa and his crew would look like a bar-mitzfa (no offence) next to Davy Jones and his crew

Mådness
...I think Jack would win no expression

pinkfloydkor
well, yea, but hes not in it, its Davy vs. barbossa and their crew

jessigem
between barbossa and jones....it depends on the battle. if it's a battle of wits and technically spoken terms:barbossa. if it's a battle of who's the best organist/pianist: jones all the way.

pinkfloydkor
laughing nice

jessigem
seriously though. barbossa is the master at finding loopholes. its amazing. and jones can play with his TENTACLES.

danny_v
good call jessi cool

jessigem
big grin

Mådness
What about apple-eatting contests? I think Jones might have an edge, what with using his tentcles and all for hands, but Barbossa is da KING of apples!

pinkfloydkor
hmmmm, I think Jones would take that one

jessigem
yep. barbossa would win at that, 100%. how about.....
a sidekick/pet contest: barbossa and his awesome opossum monkey
vs. jones and his big gloopy kraken.

pinkfloydkor
well, the monkey because it is undead

jessigem
ding ding ding!!! monkey wins. even if it wasn't undead, it would still win, that tricky little rascal. it woudl jump all over the kraken to confuse it and then the kraken will end up tied with it's own tentacles like in a cartoon. big grin

pinkfloydkor
nice rolling on floor laughing

Mådness
Barbossa, hands down.

"Look, an undead monkey!" laughing

But really, if you choose by power, go with the Karken. If you like shooting undead monkeys, go with the undead monkey yes

jessigem
okok. new contest.
any ideas?

Mådness
How about ways of killing people? shock

jessigem
ugh that's so sad...alright!!
barbossa wins automatically. jones just harvests souls, i don't think he's all that creative in the evil villian department no expression

pinkfloydkor
hey, I think you need to get a raibies shot or sumthin, ur starting to sound rather violent big grin

jessigem
me? i'm not violent.... shifty
if you mean madness....the name says it all big grin

pinkfloydkor
not you, madness

Okay, how about....... im out of ideas

spencerspider
jack vs will? i got jack

pinkfloydkor
How about....... Croquet(sp?) Davey and Brbssa VS. Jack and Will

laughing

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Barbossa vs Davy
Barbossa all the way i mean think about it Barbossa only has to find Davy's heart and stab it. Jones has to get all of Barbossa's crew including Barbossa to cut thier hands and throw 853 peices (I think) of gold into a chest.

As for Davey Croquet and Barbossa vs Will and Jack. well Davey Croquet canadian and Barbossa pirate2 both have great hats so i pick them.

jessigem
when he said croquet, he meant the GAME croquet. not davy crocket the guy with the coon skin. laughing out loud
i say that jack and will win because i don't think jones would use his hands to hold the mallet, which means he'll use his tentacles and he has to bend down and then he'll miss. and barbossa has an undead monkey on his shoulder. that's gotta be pretty distracting. no expressionPlus, Jack and Will are unusually lucky guys and that luck will help them win. like they hit the ball under the loop, almost miss the next loop but a gopher comes and headbutts it, then it keeps going a turtle passed by so the ball bounces off the turtle and goes under another loop and then a mini tornado comes and carries the ball to the last loop and TADAA!! they win big grin

pinkfloydkor
... no expression You are thinking too much

jessigem
big grin i know.
you did mean croquet the game right? not davy crocket?

pinkfloydkor
yea, the game

jessigem
i've never actually played croquet. it looks hard. blink

pinkfloydkor
yea, I played once, but I only played so I could wear the plaid-old people pants with overalls Happy Dance laughing

jessigem
laughing out loud were they comfortable?

pinkfloydkor
yea, but it was totally worth it, it looked awesome big grin

jessigem
big grin

spencerspider
lol i have no clue what u r talking about

jessigem
old people plaid pants with overalls and crouquet eek!

spencerspider
lol... im gonna go on that one lol seriously ill be back

jessigem
laughing out loud

Mådness
no expression ...old people? Why don't we sacrafice them to King Kong? shifty

pinkfloydkor
because....... old people are our future. And old people have a smell. Not bad, not good, but a smell nonetheless

jessigem
laughing out loud so true laughing out loud
we weren't talking about old people. i meant to say old people TYPE plaid pants. like the kind old golfers wear. because we were talking about croquet. and people wear those pants while playing that game.
laughing out loud

pinkfloydkor
yes, now that that is cleared up, What is the next matchup?

jessigem
how about a.....
Barbossa vs. Jones: who was more outsmarted? contest.
i vote barbossa.

pinkfloydkor
Hmmmmm, I dont know, I think Jones was more outsmarted. He got the key stolen from him while he was alseep, that pretty lame, and then Barbossa didnt have anyhing to worry about, he was just a little overconfidant in thinking no one would break the curse

jessigem
but jack stole a coin to become undead so he wouldn't die by barbossa and then replaced the coin so that poor barbossa only got to feel death when the curse was lifted. poor barbossa sad

spencerspider
lol... um they both got tricked quite bad lol

Mådness
laughing out loud Agreed.

pinkfloydkor
hmmm, I call it a tie

jessigem
all in favor?
me: aye

Mådness
Aye! dance

DRAKONS
AYE

jessigem
notion passed
*bags gavel*
next course of action?

pinkfloydkor
hmmm.... next match....

jessigem
how about a fishing contest?
i vote jones wins.....he can tell the fish to come to him, like aquaman eek!

pinkfloydkor
GO AQUAMANNNNNN!!!!!

sweet_kat22
LMAO Aquman heh,

Batman comes and kicks all their ass's

Jack: I just got beaten by a mouse
Will: I think it was supposed to be a bat
Jack: thats what I said

jessigem
laughing out loud
BATMAN ROCKS!!!

DRAKONS
ROBIN SUCKS!!!(I dont mean realy i just wanted to someting that woud rhyme)

jessigem
sucks doesnt rhyme with rocks......
i think robin sucks in the batman movies, but in teen titans his voice and actions are hot.

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Originally posted by jessigem
when he said croquet, he meant the GAME croquet. not davy crocket the guy with the coon skin.

whoops. oh well i've never been a very good speller so i supose i never picked up on that. I've never played that game.

Robin does suck in the movies. Batman rules.

What about Batman and Barbossa vs Jack and Robin

jessigem
batman and barbossa would win, unless robin was the cartoon robin from teen titans.....then there'd be a tie because batman is still better than robin but robin+jack=1 batman.

Mådness
Hell yeah! cool But then again, Jack could just throw movie Robin out into the sea, call in Will to dress up as Robin, then you might have a win in their favor... erm

jessigem
as much as i love orlando/will, he couldn't be Robin if he tried.
especially since the only good one is a cartoon(and a teen)

Mådness
laughing out loud True, very true

jessigem
next match......let's go with madness' sig.
jack + barbossa + a pizza vs. the ninja turtles

DRAKONS
jack + barbossa + a pizza(BARBOSA IS AN UNDEAD!!!)

blackpearl44
I think Jack would win the just "Overall Awsome" award lol.

LovelyOne
Davy Jones can play an organ with no hands...I give him credit for that smile

Cant see Jack doing that..unless its one of those self playing pianos

ok shut up LovelyOne

jessigem
laughing out loud you've got a point on that one.

LovelyOne
O.T but how the heck am I a senior member already?

Smaug
Barbossa wud sooooooooooooo win against davy jones cos hes IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but on the other hand, Jones cant die unless u stab his heart hich isnt actuallly with him at all times lol. so, i dunno. It'd probably be a battle of 2 immortal souls fighting untill judgement day and trumpets sound, hm? or you could surrender... soz i luv that line! Xxx

Smaug
p.s, i cant get my signature 2 upload can sum1 help me???????

jessigem
O.T but how the heck am I a senior member already?
i think you're a senior member because of how many replies you've submitted. that's the only reason i can think of. you can change what it says under your name you know...........like mine says huh?

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Next match

kraken and jack the monkey vs David hasselhof and Michael Jackson at a bowling compotition.

I'm going the kraken and the monkey

DRAKONS
Me too

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Yeah go the monkey

and the kraken i supose

jessigem
i'm on the monkey's side, mostly because michael jackson is creepy. but you never know what hasselhof can do. has anyone seen The Spongebob Movie?

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Very suspisious of hasselhof he seems to be able to do many things when the time come. shifty shifty

choosewisely
lol

jessigem
he was a dolphin in the Spongebob Movie!!!

*-=Fat sacK=-*
I know do you think he is weird

Next match Elizabeth vs Tia dalma in an arm wreseling contest

Jack of Blades
Hard tho choose but i gues i go with Liz

jessigem
i'd root for liz too. even though tia dalma might use something witchy to help her win.

but this is for Davy Jones vs. Captain Barbossa(barbados) not armwrestling catfights. big grin

*-=Fat sacK=-*
ahh well yeah embarrasment

you can't deniy it would be interesting and anyway i think we have reached the limit of what we have to say on Davy Jones vs. Captain Barbossa so we may as well have so fun.

may as well join in

GO LIZ!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

jessigem
good point. . . . . . . happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.