Jedi Exile versus Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Takes place in a lighted chamber with romantic music playing.

Think she can win?

GM Nebaris
Man this thread just reminded me that The Exile's a woman, which just depresses me. Anyway, she takes him with ease.

zephiel7
Why, don't you like it?

All the female Jedi have to be ugly ass alien chicks with lekus

Anyways, the Jedi Exile has the ability to drain the force from her enemies. It has been shown to work on different Jedi masters (Vrook, Kavar, and Zez Kai). This has been shown used by the DS Exile, so it is fair extrapolation that the LS Jedi Exile can also use this unique ability, but did not because the powerful opponent's she fought were anomalies of the force much like herself (ie, Nihilus and Sion)

Windu has her either tied or beaten in terms of lightsaber skills. Because of her special ability though, I can also see the Jedi Exile winning this battle.

GM Nebaris
Well for a while, I was a firm believer of the Exile being Zayne Carrick, so unless he had a sex change. There is no possibility of The Exile being him(/her).

Also, when (in KOTOR2) The Exile is male, the dialogue seems much more natural then when The Exile is female.

zephiel7
I played through KOTOR 2, and I agree that the male Exile path seems more natural (probably because the game developers were mostly guys)

I don't mind Exile being female though, just not in my game. wink

GM Nebaris
Yeah, basically what you said.

Blue_Hefner
The Exile's powers haven't be limited yet so there's no way to know who would win. I think he wins though.

Lightsnake
Mace tools her

Generic Hero
I say we brace ourselves for the inevitable Revan/Exile love arc in KotOR 3.

darthsith19
The Exile will probably be able to defeat Mace but Mace will put up a fight.

jollyjim311
Mace has shatterpoint and Vaapad.

Exile has...

...?

I dunno, a vagina? Not that impressive.

GM Nebaris
lol. But in all seriousness, The Exile owns this.

jollyjim311
Meh, Exile never really seemed that great to me...

Starwalker
I'd give it to Mace. He as has been noted has Vaapad and his skill with Shatterpoints. He's also said to be on par with Yoda in the Databank(Though what exactly on par means is debateable.) He also took down Sidious who the NEC calls "the most powerful Sith Lord in history."

The Exile wouldn't have her drain as it's a Dark Side power and the Light Side ending is what's Canon and otherwise she's not preticuarly exceptional and to beat Mace at his own game you have to be.

jollyjim311
Mace has shown us more with the force, more with lightsaber ability, and even has more random favorable quotes, too.

Mace wins.

Darth Sexy
Considering the fact the exile would drain the life out of anybody he fights, he's as useless in a versus thread as Nihilus

jollyjim311
No way, Mace would just choke or crush her using the force.

Wait...

Mace is a Jedi! He wouldn't do that!!!

So is the exile. She wouldn't drain him, even if she could.

kamikz
The Exile has never shown herself capable of draning the force out of anyone in a fight, she wasn't even aware that she could, she just did it when she killed people....

Darth Sexy
Aware? No.. Does he do it? Yes.

kamikz
She does, but not during a fight. She doesn't do anything close to what Nihilus does...

jollyjim311
Exactly.

Darth Sexy
Stop saying she, and why are we comparing him to Nihilus? Nihilus is just the dark side Exile in my opinion.. And you're right, the Nihilus does it on a grander scale, but he can't defeat the Exile.

jollyjim311
Exile = female.
Exile =/ Nihilus (as far as force drain goes).

kamikz
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Stop saying she, and why are we comparing him to Nihilus? Nihilus is just the dark side Exile in my opinion.. And you're right, the Nihilus does it on a grander scale, but he can't defeat the Exile.

The Exile is a female, so.....

Nihilus might be able to defeat the Exile. I mean, a weakened Nihilus, one who hasen't eatin for a long time and was just even more weakened when he drained her, is fighting the Exile, Visas and Mandalore, meaning a jedi/wound in the force, a dark jedi and a jedi killer. And still Visas begins to belive that he is to powerful to be defeated, during the fight....

Darth Sexy
Since when is the exile a female, since when can Nihilus defeat the Exile?

kamikz
Since this... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t410412.html

Let's see, even in his weakened state he proved a hard match for Mandalore, Visas and the Exile. You can't say that Visas and Mandalore are non-factors.....

Mugen
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Mace tools her
^cosign that

ive played the game over and over again, i dont see her draining anyone or anything until the battle is over. and i think the whole draining think is just another loop to her leveling up and getting strgoner with the force despite the fact that she was deadened to it after the war. hence draining after the battle, getting stronger AFTER the battle. they call her a wound in the force, because she shouldnt be getting stronger in the force yet she still is.... by combat, killing her opponets and, then draining their energy and becoming stronger, or leveling up. Highest i ever got, i think was 26 big grin

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by jollyjim311
No way, Mace would just choke or crush her using the force.

Wait...

Mace is a Jedi! He wouldn't do that!!!

So is the exile. She wouldn't drain him, even if she could.
Mace crushed Grievous with the force. big grin

Anyway, I agree with you. Mace would probably win.

((The_Anomaly))
Gotta love Mace's shatterpoint ability and damn amazing saber skills. The Exile goes down hard. But then before Mace is about to kill her he puts his saber away and busts out some pimp ass line, then takes her back to his pad in the Jedi temple. *insert Shaft theme*

But seriously, the Exile loses.

Ragnosfan1998
Meetra PWNS Windu with complete and total ease.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
stop necro'ing old forums. Anyway, windu pwns meetra in sabers, and probably slightly in the force as well.

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
stop necro'ing old forums. Anyway, windu pwns meetra in sabers, and probably slightly in the force as well.

Are you serious?.

Windu would get WTFPWNED here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
how is my question. What has meetra shown in her ability with the saber to put her ahead of windu? What has she shown with the force to "WTFPWN" windu, whom has force pushed AT-TE's?

NewGuy01
Don't. Even. Bother. With. This. Troll.

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Don't. Even. Bother. With. This. Troll.

YOU ARE THE TROLL! (: stop following me around from thread to thread like a retarded hunchback.

Ragnosfan1998
how is my question. What has meetra shown in her ability with the saber to put her ahead of windu? What has she shown with the force to "WTFPWN" windu, whom has force pushed AT-TE's?

Um.....

defeating Darth Traya?.

Ragnosfan1998
Can't believe people on this forum are STUPID enough to argue Sidious>Revan or Meetra>Mace. IDIOTS!.

This forum has a serious PT idolization problem. I seriously wonder whats wrong with this forum.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You just cannot canonically back anything up, that's why. MULTIPLE CANON SOURCES claim sidious's dominance over the ancient sith, LISTEN TO REASON, AND GET IT THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEAD

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ragnosfan1998
YOU ARE THE TROLL! (: stop following me around from thread to thread like a retarded hunchback.

I can feel your anger... It takes your focus, makes you dumber!

Ragnosfan1998
You just cannot canonically back anything up, that's why. MULTIPLE CANON SOURCES claim sidious's dominance over the ancient sith, LISTEN TO REASON, AND GET IT THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEAD

THE ANCIENT SITH AND KOTOR SITH WILL AND ALWAYS WILL BE LIGHTYEARS AND FAR SUPERIOR TO DARTH SHITIOUS THE LORD OF THE SHITSIDE OF THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE!.

The Merchant
Sidious said that using artifacts and rituals act as hindrances to using the true power of the dark side. Ancient Sith almost used that exclusively. KOTOR kinda, notably Vitiate.

Ragnosfan1998
Originally posted by The Merchant
Sidious said that using artifacts and rituals act as hindrances to using the true power of the dark side. Ancient Sith almost used that exclusively. KOTOR kinda, notably Vitiate.

SIDIOUS SAID THAT BECAUSE HE IS TO WEAK TO USE THEM AND IS A RETARDED WEAKLING!.

The Merchant
But Sidious when he did use rituals did them just fine, lol. In fact, his rituals were always Galaxy/Universal level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Just by channeling his hate, he could create a hyperspace wormhole that consumed fleets and planets. Also, he effortlessly put 20,000,000,000 people (the population of the planet Byss) into a hypnotic lull, and slowly drained their life energy to fuel is own.

Nephthys
Really? Show me some quotes or scans of him effortlessly doing that. Palpatines enslavement of Byss was a process that occurred over decades. There is no indication that its something reflective of his base power, that he can replicate it on a whim or that it isn't a ritual that takes extreme effort and time to perform and take effect.

The_Tempest
Proof that it took decades? This isn't the first time I've asked this, but will it be the first time you address it?

Nephthys
It was an ongoing event over decades I said. We have no idea how long it took, which is the point. Theres no evidence that he did it effortlessly or swiftly or that its reflective of his telepathy and combat-relevant abilities. Thats what I said.

You'd know that if you'd actually read my post before chiming in.

Mizukage Yoda
He also mind ****ed likely a trillion sentients on Coruscant to not remembering a ****ing Super Star Destroyer being hidden under it. This did not happen over decades.

Nephthys
Likely a trillion? Thats overstating it a bit.

Petrus
Whatever, a shitload of sentients. Surpassing the million easily...

Throwaway
Originally posted by Nephthys
Likely a trillion? Thats overstating it a bit.

If they have video cameras or text messaging in Coruscant, it may have been quadrillions.

ROTJ Vader
Mace Windu SLAUGHTERS HER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.