Scythe rambels to natashia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

natashia
ok i started the thread. talk about anything that comes into your head. i don't think i spelled rambles right. hahaha laughing

Bloigen
Originally posted by natashia
ok i started the thread. talk about anything that comes into your head. i don't think i spelled rambles right. hahaha laughing

How funny. no expression

LanceWindu
Hello, I am Number 2.

natashia
Originally posted by Bloigen
How funny. no expression

jerk

Bloigen
jerk

tohslaugh

natashia
lamo

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Hello, I am Number 2.

Scythe
Well look what the cat dragged in? Some apperatus of some sorts, perhaps these contraptions will do some good, what are they called Natashia?

natashia
what contraptions? il'm confused although that is not very hard to do
sorry. hahaha

Scythe
I'm sorry, the correct answer was Magic: The Gathering. Ah, Magic, how you've stolen my social life during middle school, you rat, commie bastard of a collectible trading car game!

natashia
ooooooooo
i want magic tooo!!!!
gimmie

Scythe
It's a magic trick within itself. Scientists have studied that your expectations and dignity will deplete almost like "magic"! Pun, intended...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Hello, I am Number 2.

I'm number 69.

natashia
the nerve
hold on wait are you say that by talking to you my expectations and dignity will drop to nothing or talking to the others.
i'm confused againfrusty

Scythe
No, I was talking about the card game, scientists have predicted that Magic: The Gathering players sound like this when they move:

"GYVHAHAHEHGHWHWHWHEEERR!!"

natashia
where do they get this stuff. have you ever played magic?
do you sound like that?

Scythe
no.......................

natashia
whats the .......................... part for.

Scythe
Denial?? Me? Nevah!

natashia
hahaha
back at the show how did i get back into the dressing room. The last thing i knew i came out and was dancing with vinny?

Thorinn
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm number 69.

natashia
hahaha
back at the show how did i get back into the dressing room. The last thing i knew i came out and was dancing with vinny?

and still no answer.......................................

Scythe
I Nat-napped you. Shackles or licorice?

natashia
both????
what do you plan to do with those?

Scythe
Oh, you don't know?

natashia
well if you plan on chaining me up and throwing licorice at me you've got a nother thing comming cause i'm a fighter.

Scythe
What? No, I was planning on hand-cuffing ourselves by the wrist and have a licorice whipping duel.

natashia
but that might hurt
im delicate.

natashia
i bruise eaisly

Scythe
Okay, we could handcuff eachother, and just eat the licorice while watching t.v..

natashia
why the handcuffs to watch tv. as long as ur nice to me leave the gorillas alone ill stay.

Scythe
LEAVE THE GORILLAS ALONE?! They obliterate natives on a daily basis! I must help out this toilet earth!

natashia
thats it
if the gorillas are more important im leaving and im taking the licorice.

natashia
i'll feed it to the film prophet.

Scythe
I had purchased it with my milk money...

natashia
poor baby
get rid of the gorillas and i'll come back c u later. goota go going to go get red bull for drinks to get drunk

§cimitar
Spell Ramble right next time.

Scythe
There's gonna be a next time? Whew, I'm exausted....no more...

natashia
go to hell
i will spell however i want to.
thankyou

Scythe
Hatred leads to chocalate milk!!!

natashia
i love choclate

Scythe
ME TOO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.