Ken and Ryu vs. Iori and Kyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Ken
Ryu

vs.

Iori
Kyo

NINJ4_BL4D3
What a tough one....... blink ......Shinku Hadoken vs Ura 108 Shiki: Orochinagi......umm i like them all equallly but not ken.

Wait which kyo and which iori

looldude
Ryu and Ken but it would be a tough fight

brainchild81
Ditto. Kyo & Iori are tough, but I don't see them beating Ken & Ryu. They will give them an extremely hard time to go though. & Tiger Shots to all those who don't like Ken smile

NINJ4_BL4D3
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto. Kyo & Iori are tough, but I don't see them beating Ken & Ryu. They will give them an extremely hard time to go though. & Tiger Shots to all those who don't like Ken smile

Ouch confused ..............yeah ryu and ken (Dammit) but ryu would be the one handing out most of the beating! Heres your ass Kyo

looldude
if terry was kyo's partner it would have been a better match up

NINJ4_BL4D3
Originally posted by looldude
if terry was kyo's partner it would have been a better match up

And theres a good reason why they call Terry "The Lone Wolf" big grin
He's like ryu in personallity terms, fight to be stronger, faster, wise and more knowledgeble about other fighting styles............ And they never stop fighting!!!! GO RYU AND TERRY!!! eek!

SaTsuJiN
meh.. kyo is lame... iori winds up having to fight by himself cuz kyo gets the schoolboy beatdown... iori eventually gets tired and loses

P-Geyser
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
And theres a good reason why they call Terry "The Lone Wolf" big grin
He's like ryu in personallity terms, fight to be stronger, faster, wise and more knowledgeble about other fighting styles............ And they never stop fighting!!!! GO RYU AND TERRY!!! eek!

Amen Brother...Amen

NINJ4_BL4D3
Matter of fact have you seen street fighter alpha the anime........ryu dodges bullets.............OMG eek!

Blue nocturne
Good match up, I say ryu and ken. they work better as a team. I mean seriously ryu and ken as a team are really tough to beat.

Superboy Prime
Agreed.

but needless to say it would be an amazing battle. I am sure Ryu and Ken will make the best come out of Kyo and Iori before team SNK goes down. IF Kyo and Iori manage to get along, but they have done so in the past so I shouldn't worry about that.

brainchild81
Originally posted by looldude
if terry was kyo's partner it would have been a better match up Not sure about that. Terry & Iori'd be better than Terry & Kyo. Terry better get the f**k outta dodge if they lose though.Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
meh.. kyo is lame... iori winds up having to fight by himself cuz kyo gets the schoolboy beatdown... iori eventually gets tired and loses Kyo's lame!? Tiger shots for you too!!

P-Geyser
Terry and Iori?...I cant really picture it and Terry has nothing to fear from Iori. I dont know about Kyo and Iori....Iori hates Kyo but he did help him to seal Orochi.

Since Ryu and Ken seem to be "brothers" and they work well as a team, I think they will be victorious over Kusunagi and Yagami.

brainchild81
It is wierd how Terry's name always pops up in these. I really see Terry ending up as another one of Iori's dead teammates. You think Terry'd beat Orochi Iori?

P-Geyser
First thing I did not bring Terry into this debate. Second thing is Terry WOULD NOT wind up as one of Iori's dead team mates...you really underestamate The Lone Wolf... seriously. Yes I believe Terry can take out Orochi Iori.

See the thing is people tend to grossly overrate Yagami and proof of that is the HK comics where Iori is made out to look like the king of badassess which is not true at all.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by P-Geyser
First thing I did not bring Terry into this debate. Second thing is Terry WOULD NOT wind up as one of Iori's dead team mates...you really underestamate The Lone Wolf... seriously. Yes I believe Terry can take out Orochi Iori.

See the thing is people tend to grossly overrate Yagami and proof of that is the HK comics where Iori is made out to look like the king of badassess which is not true at all.

Terry's a beast, he beat Geese, krasier, and probably kain. yet peoiple think he would end up dead. Terry would K.O. ken, I dunno about ryu.

NINJ4_BL4D3

Terry took out Mars God of War...........Mate Underestamate was not the word for it.............he pretty much doubted him. wink

Darkstorm Zero
I should have guessed that this would happen again...

shin_remy
why is always terry involved in debates like this messed

same as in the ken vs terry topic , ryu gets involved

SaTsuJiN
rofl @ how terry got involved.. and what is a tiger shot? O_O

brainchild81

See the thing is people tend to grossly overrate Yagami and proof of that is the HK comics where Iori is made out to look like the king of badassess which is not true at all. Did I say you brought Terry up? Relax guy. I was just commenting on how his name always seems to pop up. I think looldude was the 1st to mention Terry here. If Remy hasn't posted the CVS: Chaos pix of Terry Vs Sagat & Ken Vs Geese, I should have them on here by the weekend. Just found out one of my friends has a scannerOriginally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Terry's a beast, he beat Geese, krasier, and probably kain. yet peoiple think he would end up dead. Terry would K.O. ken, I dunno about ryu. Rock beat Kain's @$$ from what I remember, not TerryOriginally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
Terry took out Mars God of War...........Mate Underestamate was not the word for it.............he pretty much doubted him. wink Those Fatal Fury movies are non-canon. smile Forget about anybody beating any gods of war.Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
rofl @ how terry got involved.. and what is a tiger shot? O_O Sagat's fireball is often called the Tiger shot

P-Geyser
Yes I also notice how Terry's name seems to pop up. Also Rock did deafeat Kain but see the thing is as already stated when Rock faced off against Terry, Grant interfeared and Terry volunteered to take on Grant...in a sense you can say Terry gave Rock the advantage to make it up to Kain.

shin_remy
DAMNNIT I FORGAT!!!!

SORRY GUYS.

I WILL SCAN RIGHT NOW!!!! DAMN

SEND MORE PM'S SOO I CAN'T FORGET IT wink

i have much to do on internet for other snk/sf fans on many sites and forums soo i'm always busy, but i will scan RIGHT NOW!!!

brainchild81
Here's my 1st try @ using a scanner

SaTsuJiN
I thought ken's gi wasnt ripped at the sleeves -_e

brainchild81
Look here. Sometimes it is. Dude's rich. Probably has a wardrobe full of gi smile It may be difficult for people to see the words so I'll type what they're saying if needed.

brainchild81

See the thing is people tend to grossly overrate Yagami and proof of that is the HK comics where Iori is made out to look like the king of badassess which is not true at all. I don't know man. O.Iori beat up the combination of Kyo & Shingo. Terry'd need help fighting O.Iori

Emperor Ashtar
Kyo and Iori, aren't a good team.

brainchild81
I seriously doubt that. They sealed Orochi as teammates.

aysongail
Ryu & Ken Can Handle kyo & Iori... They Had a Good Team Also they have the Teamwork

Remulous
ken and ryu.either 1 of them wood do a pretty good job of takeing on kyo and iori at the same time,ken or ryu woodnt win the dramatic battle but theyd do a good job surviving.ryu and ken combined is an awesome force.

P-Geyser
As I have stated Ryu and Ken fight together like brothers. Kyo and Iori fought together because it was their destiny to seal Orochi but I doubt it would be a common thing for them like Ryu and Ken.

Remulous
ryu and ken hardly team up as well.

P-Geyser
What I am saying is it would be more likley that Ryu and Ken would team up rather than Kyo and Iori.

shin_remy
Ryu and Ken are powerfull as team

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Remulous
ryu and ken hardly team up as well. Umm... no

sixTeen
ryu and ken there better as a team
and individually if u ask me

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Umm... no yeas,name a time they teamed up.the SF2 movies canon is debateble.of couse they wood have no problem with doing so if it were nesessary.but the a of a warior does not permit double teaming.

shin_remy
they have tagged many times, uncanon and also canon as training days.

WTF

Street Fighter 2 : The animated Movie
Street Fighter 2 : The animated serie
Street Fighter 2 : Victory
Street Fighter ( Jean Cloud van Damme)
Street Fighter Udon Comics
And the very old American Street Fighter Comics

Superboy Prime
They also teamed up in the alpha series to take down good ole Bison if I remember correctly. Plus they have trained together since childhood, know each other better than anyone else and constantly fight against each other.

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
they have tagged many times, uncanon and also canon as training days.

WTF

Street Fighter 2 : The animated Movie
Street Fighter 2 : The animated serie
Street Fighter 2 : Victory
Street Fighter ( Jean Cloud van Damme)
Street Fighter Udon Comics
And the very old American Street Fighter Comics i know,i mean canon team ups.

shin_remy
More then you think boy

they have tagged so many times in training days canon.

Remulous
2 beat who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.