Yoda vs Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
Could Yoda pull off what Sidious did?

Same room same conditions

Blue_Hefner
Of course, but probably not at once.

GM Nebaris
Yes, but not as quickly.

darthsith19
Well, Sidious did this was ease, killing Kit while fending off Mace, and Yoda's only just weaker than Sidious so I don't see why he couldn't, especially with Mace not being there. He should be able to do it even more easily than Sidious did, since Mace isn't there. But if you disregard what happened in ROTS and just use EU versions of the three Jedihe's up against it's closer but Yoda still wins.

Flamboyant4Life
Okay then... add Mace in the background being a total dick and distracting Yoda while he's fighting....

darthsith19
If Mace gets to fight Yoda, too, then Yoda goes down.

Escape81
Yoda is Sidious's equal, Darthsith. Not his superior, nor is he, in anyway, Sidious's inferior.

I'd say that he takes this with the same ease, if not more ( considering his smaller size and preference for acrobatics) than Sidious.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by darthsith19
If Mace gets to fight Yoda, too, then Yoda goes down.

Kinda like sayong Dooku > Anakin.

Yoda has already defeated Mace.

Flamboyant4Life
Okay, take this realistically. Yoda would probably handle this different from Sidious. Take the background, style and skills from all three opponents and apply it to this battle. I don't think Sidious defeating with that type of ease was too realistic. Realistically, I would say Yoda would win but not easily. And certainly not as easily as Sidious own.

Generic Hero
Yoda was very proficient in Ataru, and Sidious clearly used Ataru against the three Jedi.

Escape81
Originally posted by Generic Hero
Yoda was very proficient in Ataru, and Sidious clearly used Ataru against the three Jedi.

He used something akin to Ataru. But, I suppose being larger and taller than Yoda - he wouldn't need (nor would he have the space) to flip around as much.

And, Yoda was the master of Ataru. I'd say he still takes this, even with Mace.

MEDVOCK
I think many of you are underestimating the Jedi's potential. Having said that though, Yoda will most likely win -- but not without a struggle. However, and with fanboyism aside, I see Kit being Yoda's main threat here. Overall, he's shown us much more impressive feats than the other two Jedi, and his natural physical abilities would definitely provide more of a challenge. Perhaps these reasons could contribute as to why he put up a greater fight than the other two when up against Sidious?

Another thing I'd like to point out is that, prior to the Emperor revealing his blade and displaying his immense prowess, the Jedi really had no idea of what they were up against. Here, however, they are going head to head with someone they have known their whole lives. Chances are, they've seen or at least have an idea of how Yoda fights, to be able to at least know how to react (unlike when fighting the Emperor) - right?

GM Nebaris
Yeah, I agree. Kit's by far Yoda's biggest threat and he is far superior to Agen and Saesee.

jollyjim311
Far superior to Agen?

Oh well, can't we just let this thread die, we're all arguing for the same point over little insignificant details.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
I think many of you are underestimating the Jedi's potential. Having said that though, Yoda will most likely win -- but not without a struggle. However, and with fanboyism aside, I see Kit being Yoda's main threat here. Overall, he's shown us much more impressive feats than the other two Jedi, and his natural physical abilities would definitely provide more of a challenge. Perhaps these reasons could contribute as to why he put up a greater fight than the other two when up against Sidious?

Another thing I'd like to point out is that, prior to the Emperor revealing his blade and displaying his immense prowess, the Jedi really had no idea of what they were up against. Here, however, they are going head to head with someone they have known their whole lives. Chances are, they've seen or at least have an idea of how Yoda fights, to be able to at least know how to react (unlike when fighting the Emperor) - right?
I totally agree.

mikester
i think yoda is going to somethin with the force instead of his lightsabers (i.e what he did to the red guards)

WollfMyth
Yoda could just Force Push the Strike Team and then speedblitz them as they get up. Yoda is either equal or superior to Sidious, who barely moved a blade to kill these guys.

carthage
who is Gideon and why is he gone?

Marco1907
Yoda is not superior to Sidious.

NewGuy01
Yoda wins, I heard he was able to face off against three similarly skilled masters unarmed (Though IIRC he didn't defeat them, just evaded their attacks.)

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yoda wins, I heard he was able to face off against three similarly skilled masters unarmed (Though IIRC he didn't defeat them, just evaded their attacks.)

Never seen the source for this. Sounds like fanon imo, although it'd be a cool feat if it were true.

Actually just found it in Darth Maul Shadow Hunter:
She had attended a lecture about battle techniques given by Master Yoda earlier this year, and the memory of it came back to her now. Yoda had faced the assembled students and spoken, his thin reedy voice somehow carrying to the far corners of the lecture hall without benefit of amplifiers.
"Better than training, the Force is. More than experience or speed it gives."
And he had given a demonstration. Three members of the council—Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Depa Billaba, excellent fighters all—had come forward and attacked him. Master Yoda had not been armed, and had not seemed to move more than a meter or so, his tread slow and measured. Nevertheless, none of the three had been able to lay a finger on him.

And yeah, Koon, Saesee, and Depa would defeat the B-Team.

ILS
In Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, during a flashabck, Yoda while unarmed wrecked a trio consisting of Plo Koon, Sassae Tiin and Depa Billaba.

ILS
Never mind lol.

Stigma
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Never seen the source for this. Sounds like fanon imo, although it'd be a cool feat if it were true.

Actually just found it in Darth Maul Shadow Hunter:
She had attended a lecture about battle techniques given by Master Yoda earlier this year, and the memory of it came back to her now. Yoda had faced the assembled students and spoken, his thin reedy voice somehow carrying to the far corners of the lecture hall without benefit of amplifiers.
"Better than training, the Force is. More than experience or speed it gives."
And he had given a demonstration. Three members of the council—Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Depa Billaba, excellent fighters all—had come forward and attacked him. Master Yoda had not been armed, and had not seemed to move more than a meter or so, his tread slow and measured. Nevertheless, none of the three had been able to lay a finger on him.

And yeah, Koon, Saesee, and Depa would defeat the B-Team.
This is a really cool feat for Yoda. thumb up

Also supports the idea that Yoda is up there with Sidious or Plagueis when it comes to speed.

carthage
B team dies a horrible death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.