Movie Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelster91568
Hello, this is my first post.... My brother sent me this file that has 60 pictures from movies. You have to type in the answer and it will tell you if you're right or wrong. I'm stumped on the last 8 pictures. I'm not sure I can send the file on here... I've noticed that I can't send a XLS file on here, so if you'd be interested in helping me, you'll have to post a reply and I could email the file to you. All help would be greatly appreciated. I don't get anything for answering them all right, just something I want to do. smile

Kelster91568
So far, no one has wanted me to send them the file sad I understand. I will just type a little describtion of the picture and see if anyone can help. I'd really love to get all the answers. Like I said, they've taken out the faces, so it's just the body and clothes. This truly is fun, trying to figure them all out.

Pic 1 -- A lady and man standing in front of a window, the lady has a blue skirt and lighter blue sweater on and the man's back is towards you, but he has a pink shirt on. It looks like they might be standing in a library or office.

Pic 2 -- a guy in a dark blue shirt with an orange star on it, leaning against a building, talking to a girl that has a rust and white print colored hat on. Her back is towards you. Her hat has a tossel thing on the top and has ear tabs with string hanging down.

Pic 3 -- 3 - 4 guys standing just inside a building, then a person in army green clothes with a hat on is walking towards a ball like thing, it kinda resembles a soccer ball. (lol, best describtion i can give)

Pic 4 -- A guy sitting in the back of a car, in greyish colored pajamas or shorts on, has a zipped sweatshirt on, and he's holding a cup of coffee.

Kelster91568
Pic 5 -- 2 guys standing a store, both are in suits, it looks like a pretty fancy store and both guys have one hand in the air.

Pic 6 -- A guy in a shiny metallic grey suit, standing beside something

Pic 7 -- Lady in an orange skirt, and a dark colored jacket, crawling away from something, she has a hardhat on and you can see an orange wire lying on the ground.

Pic 8 -- Guy in a white shirt, stanind holding a beer bottle and his has wet spots around his breasts (not sure what word to use, to where I won't get in trouble, LOL) and they're pretty hard. You can see other liquor bottles in the background and whiteish colored doors behind the man.

I know just from what i've typed, it might be pretty hard to tell what movies these are, but like I said, ANY help would be great. If you'd like to see the pic, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

hanxan
Number Eight sounds like King Pin Is the guy Randy Quaid with a blonde wig on?

Kelster91568
Thanks so much... it was KINGPIN!! WoooHoooooo 7 to go!!!!

Kelster91568
Answer to pic 6 -- Zoolander

Kelster91568
Okay, I didn't want to have to stoop this low.... but you movie buffs, I'm down on my knees, begging for help. LOL I only have 6 more to get... maybe if you'd let me send the file to you, you could tell by the pictures. Like I said, the pics don't show a lot, but maybe someone, could help me with the last 6. I want to get the answers so I can hold them ransome. LOL Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Kelster91568
Yeah, another try from me.... I know some of you are really wanting to help me with these last 6 movies I need <grin> Maybe you'd rather not put your email on here.... well, I'm going to give you my one email and you can email me. Just put MOVIE THING in the subject and I will email you that file.

I will take any and all help possible. I REALLY NEED TO GET THESE LAST 6 MOVIES....

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE, HELP ME!!!!!

My email addy is.... [email protected]

I'm sure there are some of you movie buffs that could look at the pic and know what the movie is... please give it a try... please!!!

Thanks so much!

Kelster91568
Just wanted to let you all know that I still haven't got the last 6 movies.... I've sent the file to everyone that I can think of.... and the last movies are stumping everyone. I'm still in the need of help with these..... so i'm posting another message to say that ANY and ALL help, would be greatly appreciated. I know there has to be SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE that knows these last 6 movies.

jdea
is 39 ocean's 11

jdea
going out on a limb, but is 23 from Flubber?

they're all movvies before 2004 right?

Kelster91568
I typed in your suggestions.... they weren't right... if you want to check for yourself, all you have to do is type in the movie you think it is... it will tell you underneath where you typed it in (below each pic) if it's right or wrong!

Thanks for helping though..... like i said, any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Kelster91568
i'm not sure if all the movies are before 2004 or not.

hanxan
23 is the big lebowski, and no not all movies are from 2004, Singing in the rain and willie wonka are definitly not from 2004

hanxan
39 is Swingers

jdea
Originally posted by hanxan
23 is the big lebowski, and no not all movies are from 2004, Singing in the rain and willie wonka are definitly not from 2004

I know, just want to clarify I said before B] 2004

jeeze i never watched those movies i always wanted to watch swingers though

Kelster91568
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Kelster91568
Hey everyone...

I'm still in need of 2 more movies eek! Like my other posts say... I'm willing to email you the file.... I really would like to get the last 2 movies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!!!!

Impediment
ok............

Kelster91568
If you want.... you can email me at [email protected] and I will send you the file.... I would send it now, but I don't know your email. LOL Thanks in advance, for the help!

Impediment
Just copy it and send it to me via PM.

Kelster91568
I can't copy it... it's a xls file!

Impediment
I see...............

zslick
is there anyway we can have hints here!

Kelster91568
It's hard to give hints.... like my earlier posts, it's a file with pictures in it... in the pictures, you can't see faces... it just shows a pic, and you have to guess the movie... it's kinda hard to explain, but if you seen it, you'd understand what I am saying.... I can't copy and paste the pictures either, due to it being a xls file

In the 2 pictures I need yet... the first pic has like 4 people standing in the background, that looks like it's a garage door... then there's a person walking away from the other 4.... and there's a big ball, or something round beside the person. The 4 people towards the back are in suits.... and the person walking away has a green tshirt on and a hat.

The 2nd pic is a lady and man standing in an office or library. She has a blue skirt on and a blueish colored shirt, with a blue sweater over the top.... the guy is facing the lady and he has a pink shirt on and has his hands on his hips. You can see books and a big window in behind the lady.

There are about the best hints I can give..... like I said, if you see the pics, you might be able to make more out of it.... but since it's the xls. file, I can't send it through here.... but i'd be willing to email it to anyone that would be willing to help.

Thanks so much!

Impediment
hm

Aik :)
anyways should you still wish to know... the one with the man and woman in library/ study one is Notting Hill... recognised Hugh Grant's back...i have just been sent the quiz today and been working on it whole day... i know no. 14 is 'Star Wars: Attack of the Clones / Revenge of the Sith' but tried several format but still can't get the title written right for the xls... pls help! smile *cheers!*

Kelster91568
Hello, Thanks so much for the Notting Hill answer. I still have to figure out #15.

If you type in Attack of the Clones for #14, it will work.... I already had that one!

If you figure out what #15 is, please email me or message me here and let me know!

THANKS AGAIN! If you need any help with them, I have them all answered, except #15

Smile,
Kelster

Impediment
........................... blink

Kelster91568
I was able to finally get all the answers. Thanks to all those that got in touch with me and helped out.

zslick
hey wat was number 15 and the one with hugh grant i knew it was hugh grant but i didnt know which movie it was!

DeVi| D0do
You can find heaps of these Invisibles pics here: http://www.filmwise.com/main/index.shtml

DeVi| D0do
Here's a link to the Excel file in question (with 60 pics): Invisibles Quiz 1

And here's two more of the same type of quiz (30 pics each):
Invisibles Quiz 2
Invisibles Quiz 3

There's something wrong with #24 in Quiz 2... The right answer is Fargo, but it'll tell you it's wrong...

Potch
So has anybody found a list of the correct answers? I've only been able to get 41 right so far, and I'm stumped.

Impediment
Nope.

Kelster91568
I do have all the answers to the 60 pictures. If you'd like them, just email at [email protected] and I will send the answers.

This was a fun thing.... kinda made ya nuts.

Does anyone have anymore of these type quizes... I guess I'm not nuts enough yet. (lol)

Impediment
Guess not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.