Jesse Spencer [House, M.D.]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
Any Jesse Spencer fans out there? By the way, he plays the really hot young doctor on FOX's "House, M.D.", Dr. Robert Chase. I think he was in some movie called "Uptown Girls" as well and some swimmer movie. But, I know him best as Chase. He's one of the reasons of how I started and why I watch House! LOL XD

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/6/5/6/8946565-8946567-medium.jpg http://www.wvah.com/programs/house/jessespencer.jpg

Piggle Humsy
He was Billy in Neighbours

laughing out loud

silver_tears
He reminds me of Chris Odonnell

Roulette
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
He was Billy in Neighbours

laughing out loud

laughing out loud oh man..I remember those days^^

O.OPiggle, you don't live in Aus, do you?

Cuz I didn't know that Neighbours aired in other countriesconfused

Ronny
droolio

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud oh man..I remember those days^^

O.OPiggle, you don't live in Aus, do you?

Cuz I didn't know that Neighbours aired in other countriesconfused

I'm in the uk, yes we have neighbours here!!
I think we're about 6 months behind australia, it's on every day. (except for weekends)

we get Home & Away too yes

I watch them both embarrasment

gshkris7272
hes so hot.. i love him in House..smile

Roulette
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I'm in the uk, yes we have neighbours here!!
I think we're about 6 months behind australia, it's on every day. (except for weekends)

we get Home & Away too yes

I watch them both embarrasment

Ohhh oksmile

Home & Away too? O.O....Eyyyyyythumb up

Hahabig grin Well thas ok Piggle! If you like them, then you should definitely watch em^^

BOPRecruit 16
Jenni: Wow, I didn't know you watched House! Or...probably forgot that you told me! LMAO XD Do you watch the show for Jesse or the plots? LOL stick out tongue

Anyways, the next time I comment, I'll try to come bearing pictures! I know a great image gallery site chucked full of caps all dedicated to Chase! *Squee-Drools*

Roulette
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
Jenni: Wow, I didn't know you watched House! Or...probably forgot that you told me! LMAO XD Do you watch the show for Jesse or the plots? LOL stick out tongue

Anyways, the next time I comment, I'll try to come bearing pictures! I know a great image gallery site chucked full of caps all dedicated to Chase! *Squee-Drools*

I've watched it a few times..tiz a great show!^-^

laughing out loud you're as confused as me Boppy..haha...but naw, I've never told you that I've watched it^^ so you're not that confusedbig grin....for the plots, Boppybig grin...haha...but he's a nice bonusdroolio

Sweet^-^...squee-drools?laughing out loud that's very cute^-^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.