Super-insertnamehere-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
If you were to somehow come into possession of a set of superpowers and decide to take up crime-fighting .... or become a criminal (whatever works for ya) .... what name would you pick for yourself? or what name would you want the press to pick for you?

Captain Stupendous

Awesome McSuper

BetterThanYou-Man

The Punchinator

Strong Guy ( laughing out loud )

You've got the basic Superman powerset (but to a much less ridiculous level) flight, strength, durability, laser eyes, super-speed

What city would you live in (or wherever)

Would you wear a costume/uniform?....a mask?

NiņoAraņa
MangoMan!! laughing laughing

i would probably pick DarkShadow

Live in New York, New York. and wear a black mask, and some black clthes eek!

inamilist
Nick Awesome

newjak86
The-Last-guy-You-Wanna-See-Man would be my name.

Probably someplace sunn year round Miami maybe

marvelprince
BetterThanSupermanMan

Rols
Superidicoluslystubornman. I would be only wearing a boots, spandex, bandana, and tie. Known superhuman powers would be quick thinking otherwise i would be normal human who regularly exercise.

grey fox
Super-dont-screw-with-me-or-your-head-will-be-having-a-disconnected-flight-over-the-atlantic-man

NoFate007

Scoobless
Not enough criminals around here.... How about "Logics Revenge Man"... i'd fly to the homes of the writers/artists of Wolverine #43 and slaughter them all

evil face

Blair Wind
what would your name be??

Scoobless
no expression

Blair Wind
shup up....no sleep....I just saw the first post didnt look at the last one...

golem370
Apocalyptic Deathmonger
Bannerless Hulk strength
Runners speed
Watchers knowledge
Galactus's tech
Kubiks reality warping abilities
Thanos cosmic powers & immortality
Adam Warlocks Souls Gem
Namors looks

Scoobless
You don't get to choose the powers... go back and read the first post again

Apolloknight
SuperDontGetMadBecauseIStoleYourChickWithMyCoolPow
ersMan.

yeah, thats what I would use my vast powers for.

willRules
I would be.......

Super-I-think-I-am-quite-cool-but-others-may-be-inclined-to-disagree-with-me-oh-and-by-the-way-I'm-not-a-superman-ripoff-man

My costume would look exactly like superman's but instead of have an s logo o my chest, I would have all of my superhero name written in the logo. laughing

Every time a criminal saw me coming they will go "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's ; Super-I-think-I-am-quite-cool-but-others-may-be-inclined-to-disagree-with-me-oh-and-by-the-way-I'm-not-a-superman-ripoff-man!!!!!!!!!"

willRules
Originally posted by Apolloknight
SuperDontGetMadBecauseIStoleYourChickWithMyCoolPow
ersMan.

yeah, thats what I would use my vast powers for.

DARN IT!!!! eek! you got there with the long name joke first laughing

Scoobless
Ok... it doesn't actually have to be "Super-(whatever)-Man"... that was just for the thread title

smile

HellMaster93
Curry Man...droolio

SP90
I'd be Jesus Man and perform miracles such as change water into a strong acid capable of destroying any bad guy out there or walking on water.... particules that float in the air.... Let's just say flight !

The Pict
Scots-Man, the ultimate superhero who wields the powers of Scotland.... confused yeah i am open to suggestions.

Scoobless
You could bash evil on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of Justice!

stick out tongue

outarddwarf
Maintenance-boy Too! I would stay right where i am an do my maintenance work with my super powers and my Button Belt of justice!(no it doesn't do anything, it is just a belt with a crap load of supermarket buttons in it). The Maintenance crew would rule the day.

or if i was a villan it would be....
constipato! For i would use my super speed and strength to drive fruit into my enemy's anus' causeing them great discomfort!

bigbran
it would be hereo man and my enemie would be evil guy. and evil guys slogan would "just because hes wearing a diaper, doesnt mean hes not evil!!"

batdude123
Incredible-Fantastic-Super-Duper-Uber-Incredulous-Handsome-Most Powerful guy ever-man. cool

bigbran
ass hole f*cker dude

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Incredible-Fantastic-Super-Duper-Uber-Incredulous-Handsome-Most Powerful guy ever-man. cool hey i thought you were f*cker man?

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
hey i thought you were f*cker man?

I was actually F*ck you man. wink However, I decided to change that.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by bigbran
it would be hereo man and my enemie would be evil guy. and evil guys slogan would "just because hes wearing a diaper, doesnt mean hes not evil!!" laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

I'd be... a number of names here so be nice...:
Kiss-my-ass-girl.
Kiss-my-black-ass-girl
Kiss-my PR-ass-girl
F*ck-you-girl
I-know-you-want-to-screw-me-before-I-screw-you-woman.
Or Super B*tch.

Probably going with the last one. smile

bigbran
therees some weird names on the x men cartoon.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyrnPd-87Q&search=x-men/juggernaut

Blair Wind
Super-Herioc-Atomically-Recharged-Titan

You can call me Shart big grin

laughing

bigbran
mike hunt
i will be the greatest hunter ever.

willRules
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Super-Herioc-Atomically-Recharged-Titan

You can call me Shart big grin

laughing

laughing

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by NoFate007
Dude that kind of freaked me out. My last name is Mango lol.

I'd live in Jersey, but I'd move to the north instead of the south where I am now just cause there isn't really any crime to fix in south Jersey lol. Definitely a black mask, definitely black and silver on the costume, plus a cape cause that's the only profession that you can wear a cape and not be weird lol. My name? Well, MangoMan would defeat the whole "secret identity" purpose lol. I'd probably go with Overkill.

heh, i live in north Jerzy laughing i doubt anyone will suspect you if you use your last name, they'll probably think you're trying to throw people off

Spideys Sister
Oh no! It's the Jersey Driver Men!

Bound to send any real NYer running.

Who thinks I'm joking? no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Oh no! It's the Jersey Driver Men!

Bound to send any real NYer running.

Who thinks I'm joking? no expression

laughing laughing can't drive yet wink but ill make sure not 2 pass by NY

NoFate007
You'd be surprised how different it is when you live in South Jersey and the people from Philly come over, they're horrible. Its just as bad as when South Jersey people go over to Philadelphia. The one way streets and everything in Philly throw everyone off over here cause we don't have that, so they try cutting everyone off at every single chance and stuff lol.

My last name's perfect for sex jokes but it doesn't work well for a superhero lol. "Mangonator" doesn't sound threatening, but I can make jokes like "Want a fruit cocktail? I'll give you two mangos and a banana." haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.