Keira Knightley in Pirates of the caribbean dead mans chest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caboose09
i seen the first one and seen her in it and was stunned on how hot she looked, than i saw the 2nd movie a few days ago and cant stop thinking about her because on how pertty she was in this movie, any one think this way?

Caboose09

Caboose09
no one else thought she was hot as hell in this movie?

DRAKONS
The part when those trhree are fighting you know Jack, WIll
and whats his name while she was there screaming someting.Looked silly

Lady_Depp
yeh i mean in the 1st she lukd kinda pretty lol but in the 2nd she didnt really.. she seemed kinda annoying.. lol.. soii 2 the guys hu think shes hot lol

jessigem
she was really pretty in the first movie, but in the 2nd she looked.....kinda different. i think her face was rounder. and since her face was round she didn't have high cheekbones which made her whole face change. plus she was a man for part of the movie.

sweet_kat22
Yeah.... she was annoying in the second one, she really didnt seem to have a place. Which is why it felt like she was just there. I mean Will had the story with his father right, and this movie was really built for Jack to have more centered around him.

Liz was getting 'closer' to becoming a pirate in this movie, she moved to wearing pirates/mens clothes instead of her traditional look in the first movie which made her the regular female IE princess type. But now she really converted from that. I say if anything, in the third movie she will make the ultimate decission whether or not she wants to be a pirate. In the end she will have to choose that and when she does she may Loose Will depends if they decide to put her with Jack or not,... even if they dont put her with Jack she may still decide to be a pirate since she has always wanted to be one in her heart since she was a child.

IE: Mulan pretending to be a man to be in the army? Disney is using this new sort of story line in which gives HOPE that she will choose Jack over Will and become a pirate, OR she will just join Jacks crew and Will , will just follow her OR the regular old ending idea for most people would be Will and Liz getting married and Jack sailing off with a new crew.

Make sense?

DRAKONS
Yea she was much beter in the first movie while Jack he rocked at the second!!!

jessigem
i don't get how mulan being a soldier compares to liz being a pirate. mulan didn't always want to be a soldier she just didnt want her dad to die in the war.

moviefreak_173
Dead Man's Chest was suppossed to mimick The Empire Strikes back's storyline and if that is the case, the next one will mimick Return of the Jedi.

Will=Luke
Jack=Han solo
Elizabeth=Leia

Which means Elizabeth will end up with Jack like Leia ended up with Han.

jessigem
WOOOOO JACK IS HAN SOLO!!! I LOVE HARRISON FORD (and Han Solo)
Ugh and will is luke, luke is stupid.
and liz is leia, i hate leia too. cinnamon buns eek!
lol but will isn't liz's brother......

DRAKONS
jawdropjawdropjawdropjawdropjawdropjawdropnaughty

jessigem
sick

OhILuvHP
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Yea she was much beter in the first movie while Jack he rocked at the second!!!

yeah....uh....totally agree. and she was REALLY weird when all three of the guys were fighting. she was just screaming randomly and throwing rocks into the abyss. she has got very bad aim. and she just pretended to faint for no reason (at least that i know of). anyways, jack was MUCH funnier in this one, and i think elizabeth was prettier in the 1st. her face was orangish in this one.

sweet_kat22
Originally posted by moviefreak_173

Will=Luke
Jack=Han solo
Elizabeth=Leia

Which means Elizabeth will end up with Jack like Leia ended up with Han.

Good comparison better then mine lol. I HOPE they are going for this heh.

Caboose09
you guys are crazy, she was soo much more hotter in the 2nd one, she looked better in her outfits and her hair was more dirty blonde, now i cant stop thinking about her.

tumalow2
caboose09 i have to agree with you, she was much hotter in the second.

Caboose09
Originally posted by tumalow2
caboose09 i have to agree with you, she was much hotter in the second.

she was hot in both but this one she was more hotter and she was wearing better outfits unlike the 1st one in the dress and the uk red coat. she was really hot in this one, her uk accent makes her even more hotter. i love her.

tumalow2
Originally posted by Caboose09
she was hot in both but this one she was more hotter and she was wearing better outfits unlike the 1st one in the dress and the uk red coat. she was really hot in this one, her uk accent makes her even more hotter. i love her. ya i kno i can't beleive nobody on here thinks she is hotter in this one than the first

jessigem
i don't know......i guess she was pretty but there was somthing different about her face. like she had gained weight. but she's actually lost alot since the first movie, so i don't know what it was.
and i agree, UK accents are hot. they can make almost anyone hot.

DRAKONS
Hot ass Hell

Caboose09
Hot ass Hell

yes she is.

LovelyOne
The part when those trhree are fighting you know Jack, WIll
and whats his name while she was there screaming someting.Looked silly

I found that quite funny actually.

DRAKONS
Well got to admit doz soud a litle silly in the way i wrote it

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jessigem
WOOOOO JACK IS HAN SOLO!!! I LOVE HARRISON FORD (and Han Solo)
Ugh and will is luke, luke is stupid.
and liz is leia, i hate leia too. cinnamon buns eek!
lol but will isn't liz's brother......

EXACTLY and who did layah end up with?

HANS SOLO BABY..and this was after everyone thought she was going to end up with Luke based on the first star wars movie.

Harison ford as hans solo made the star wars movie..Jack does the same with PotC.

SIMERLARITIES HINT HINT COUGH FRIGGIN COUGH!

And yeh Will, isnt Liz' brother but he does have a reason to turn away from Liz SAVING BOOTSTRAP BILL

jessigem
i guess. but if they're gunna kill jones before he releases bootstrap, then there won't be much of a distraction left.
but that sucks that will is luke, i like will. luke is stupid. oopid-stay.
will should be.....like chubacca or something. or the little fuzzy bear thing in the woods. something cool like that. not luke. yuck.
or maybe he'll be like anakin and turn evil(most likely if his father dies)

DRAKONS
I caramba-Well meybe he a litlle brat in the 4rth and 5th but not in the sixt(Well meybe im saying this couz im a Star Wars fan too)

jessigem
luke is.....a sissy. so maybe he's like Will in your opinion.
aye carumba

DRAKONS
I didnt say hes will(Will not that Bad a good dude)Just well luke is the Hero of the Original Triolgy nad he opened a new academy when he wasnt even trained properly.Not everyone coud do that

LovelyOne
Darth Vader - "Luke I am your father"
Bootstrap Bill - "Will I am your father"

DRAKONS
Bootstrap Bill-"Will I am Eminem''

jessigem
fine. so he's the next yoda. i forget which of you DUDES doesn't like Will. i think maybe it's spencerspider, im not sure.
*gasp* maybe tia dalma is like Yoda.

DRAKONS
Meybe only a Female Yoda

jessigem
ugh eminem sucks.

DRAKONS
That just the first thingh that i came in to my ming(Well not exacly first was Slim Shady but they are both one person)

jessigem
hmmm......
luke i am Mr. Rogers.

DRAKONS
Umm who was he?The first mate of Jack

jessigem
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud
Mr. Rogers from that VERY annoying kids show on pbs.
since you didn't get that one.....
luke, i am a carebear lover.

DRAKONS
stretcher

jessigem
canadianeh.

DRAKONS
Awaken

Caboose09
get back on track, Keira Knightley is hot.

DRAKONS
im not saying shes not hot couz she is hot

LovelyOne
I dont think shes hot...thats because I am a girl though. So sorry. I shall back away and allow yall men to chat away.

LovelyOne
Meybe only a Female Yoda

WHATTT i thought yoda WAS a girl! embarrasment How can you tell what sex an alien is anyway?

JohnnyBloom
Bootstrap Bill-"Will I am Eminem''

confused well everyone's entitled to their own opinion i suppose!!! ( laughing out loud )

jessigem
AAAAGGGHHHHH you thought yoda was a girl???!!!
laughing out loud
i don't know how i know he's a dude but for some reason i do. maybe when they were talking about him they say "he"

JohnnyBloom
i dunno - i too always assumed yoda was male ... i dunno!! messed

jessigem
maybe because........he doesn't have eyelashes?maybe? usually fake aliens things like that have eyelashes if they're girls.

Caboose09
nvm about this, because you guys go off topic too much.

DRAKONS
Hey wahata? my post is gon

FindingTim
After seeing both Pirates films and the modern version of Pride and Prejudice, Kiera Knightly has become common in my thoughts. It's not just her beauty- there is something about her that I am attracted to, and perhaps more than any other human alive.

DRAKONS
Youre a guy right?

Caboose09
Youre a guy right?

im a guy.

LovelyOne
UK accent lmao

Pip PIP..tea and all that chaps.

I'm British so I can poke fun but you CANT!

LovelyOne
AAAAGGGHHHHH you thought yoda was a girl???!!!
laughing out loud
i don't know how i know he's a dude but for some reason i do. maybe when they were talking about him they say "he"

LOL i thought "he" was some secret yoda code language for "little green transvestite" sick

jessigem
laughing out loud
little green TANSVESTITE?! lol.
and as said above. it's the UK accents, they give a sophisticated air . . . in a ways.

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by FindingTim
After seeing both Pirates films and the modern version of Pride and Prejudice, Kiera Knightly has become common in my thoughts. It's not just her beauty- there is something about her that I am attracted to, and perhaps more than any other human alive.

ok, as a girl i can't quite agree with you - but i guess if i think about looking at it from your perspective i can MAYBE see what you mean!! big grin

jessigem
wacko thta's a really DEEP quote.

DRAKONS
Emm Caboose09 i was Actualy talking to FindingTim
but tanks for sharing that with us

LovelyOne

Not all men stay in their "teenage thoughts" of women.. When they grow up they often realise they want more from a girl than just good looks and no brains.

jessigem
that's good to know. since guys are so shallow.(no offense to those who aren't)

DRAKONS
quote: (post)

Not all men stay in their "teenage thoughts" of women.. When they grow up they often realise they want more from a girl than just good looks and no brains.
yea you gotta point there

jessigem
laughing out loud i didn't post that.

DRAKONS
crap. my mistake

warcraft xs
She was the hottest in KING ARTHUR as the tribal member/leader

choosewisely
she was the best in potcdmc and p&p...
and when she starts trowing rocks and screaming at norry,jack n will
that's sooooo hillarious laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.