X-Men Run The Gauntlet!!! With a twist!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
This specific team of X-men run the gauntlet. Can they make it through? Or do they die trying? How far can they make it? Please read the stipulations of the gauntlet before passing judgement on the X-men's fate.

Stipulations for the battles.

Battles 1 through 3 the X-men and their opponents have no prep.

Battles 4 through 7, 1 X-men is endowed with the uni-power. It's up to you to decide which X-men gets the uni-power. It's up to you to decide which X-men will be the most useful against their opponents new set of powers. The X-men get basic knowledge of their enemies power sets, and 3 hours of prep and practice with their new power set. Their opponents have 1 hour of prep and only basic knowledge of the X-men's power sets.

Battles 8 and 9, 1 X-men is endowed with the uni-power, and another is made into a herald of Galactus. It's up to you to decide which X-men get the herald level powers and the uni-power. It's up to you to decide which X-men will be the most useful against their opponents with these new set of powers. The X-men have a week of prep and practice with their new powers. They also have critical information about their opponents power sets. Their opponents have no prep, and have no knowledge of the X-men's power sets.

For battle #10, 5 of the X-men are granted herald level powers from Galactus. 1 other X-men will be endowed with the Uni-Power. It's up to you to decide which X-men get the herald level powers and the uni-power. It's up to you to decide which X-men will be the most useful against Imperiex with these new set of powers. For this battle, the X-men have 2 weeks of prep and practice with their new powers. They also have critical knowledge of Imperiex's power set.Imperiex has no prep whatsoever and has no clue who his opponents are.

The X-men are bloodlusted. Their opponents are fighting within their character.

X-men Team:

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Rachel Summers(Current)
Colossus
Bishop
Gambit
Storm
Nightcrawler
Forge
Polaris
Havok
Iceman(Pre-HOM)

VS.

The Gauntlet:

1. Rhino & Scorpion(Mac Gargan)

2. Doc Samson & She-Hulk

3. Savage Hulk

4. Dr. Light

5. Magneto

6. Graviton

7. Sinestro

8. Ronan The Accuser & Super Skrull

9. Thanos

10. Imperiex

Grimm22
Why is Dr. Light below Magneto confused

If they even make it to Thanos they get destroyed big grin

rotiart
If you didn't have Emma Frost and Rachel on there, The entire team would lose at round 3. And If 1 Xman gets the unipower. I'd give it to Rachel. When a personal already possessing a power granted by the Unipower, ie. Telekinesis, that power is amplied by 50. Rachel x 50. :/

If this is theoretically possible, They don't need anyone else. Assume Phoenix at 50 times its normal power.

They can make it past Thanos. But Imperiex? Phoenix a universal power X 50?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by rotiart
If you didn't have Emma Frost and Rachel on there, The entire team would lose at round 3. And If 1 Xman gets the unipower. I'd give it to Rachel. When a personal already possessing a power granted by the Unipower, ie. Telekinesis, that power is amplied by 50. Rachel x 50. :/

If this is theoretically possible, They don't need anyone else. Assume Phoenix at 50 times its normal power.

They can make it past Thanos. But Imperiex? Phoenix a universal power X 50? Rachel Summers isn't Phoenix... she hasn't been for a while now...

Rols
I think they could make it up to 10.

9.) Id give Rachel both the PC and uni-power w/her vast TP/TK
and connection to the Phoenix forces.
Id then let Rachel evolve the rest of the team unlocking there
full potential. Ie.. Gambit, Iceman, Storm, Polaris those are
Omega level right there plus the other and let forge make
some kind of dohecky farther increase there power. Im pretty
sure Thanos would loose.

10.) Id give Rachel both the PC and uni-power w/her vast TP/TK
and connection to the Phoenix forces.
Same as above except now Ill be giving Omega level Iceman,
Omega level polaris, Omega level Gambit, omega level Storm
with PC. I think these guys would be kick ass.

rotiart
Hrm. well then. If those are just her TK's that were covering the entire town when the Shiar fired.... I recast my vote.

Without Telepathy, Savage Hulk Kills them all in round 3.
Rachel With Unipower takes it for rounds 4-7.

Bishop, Gambit, Forge, Polaris, Havok as Heralds.
Rache with Unipower.
Gambit was already shown to be the New Sun, at his current power levels, Pop it up with Herald power. Havok's plasma would exceed the heat of the sun I would think.
Bishop could be the ultimate energy siphon.
Forge creates anything at a whim.
Polaris screws with the Electromagnetic spectrum of the stars.

They make it JUST barely past Thanos. And die at Imperiex.
You would need like Silver Surfer with the Unipower to take on Imperiex... and since you don't have that here... they die. Superman hopped up on extra energy still couldn't defeat Imperiex.. He just shoved him to the beginning of time. BFR. :P

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm. well then. If those are just her TK's that were covering the entire town when the Shiar fired.... I recast my vote.It was hers and Psylocke's... and Psylocke is a more powerful TK.. she just lacks precision.

DickBlazer
they easily get to Thanos, then it's a war.

Metalmanx
I think they can defeat Thanos (not gonna go into all the detail right now) if they use their powers and these essential upgrades correctly. However, I don't know enough about Imperiex to give an accurate vote. So, if someone could help me here, that'd be most apprecaited.

nimbus006
This is a nice little thread Adam, maybe a little too much info, but very nice.

Fight 1-3: Thanx to Emma and Rachel the X-Men subdue the Hulk and take him down.

Fight 4-7: I would give the Unipower to Polaris here... so she would be like a uber Magneto and take out each opponent herself.

Fight 8-9: This is a little bit trickier here cuz Skrull has 4 different sets of power, and Ronan is pretty nasty himself. So what i would do hear is give the Unipower to Rachel and the Power Cosmic to Iceman. So basically Iceman with the power Cosmic would be shooting ice shards and blasts at Super-skrull at near light speeds which would probably take care of him. If that doesn't work he can Ice slide/ speeds blitz him at light speed at that will take care of hi also. Rachel with Uni-power will handle Ronan i think with relative ease.

Fight # 10: I dont know much about Imperiex, however with Rachel having the Uni-power, and Emma, Iceman, Polaris, Havoc, and Storm all imbued with the power cosmic. Lets just say that is alot of versatility and raw power to deal with. Remember that these guys are already sick powerful, so I'm assuming that with the power cosmic they would be way beyond Firelord, Terrax, and probably even the Surfer. On top of that you add a TK/TP at 50 times her normal power level, shes nearly indestructable b/c she would be able to transfer her concious into anything including if Im not mistaken Imperiex himself. Maybe Im wrong.

nimbus006
I forgot to do the battle against Thanos. I'm assuming i cant change who i give the Uni-power too in the same series of battles, so Ill stick with the same power set. Here its going to be harder b/c Thanos is virtually imune to TP attacks. In the first week of prep Forge creates a war Tank able to withstand all Thanos attacks and also has all the combined powers of each member. Not sure if Uni-power would be able to penetrate his mind but for arguments sake we'll say no. This going to take a full out effort from all of the X-men. Colussus will have to take the brunt of the punishment engaging Thanos hand to hand physically. around the perimeter Cyclops, Havoc, Bishop, and Gambit blast Thanos with full out Plasma and kinetic energy whenever he doesnt have his shield up. Storm creates a chain of lighting and hits Thanos as often as she can as well. Polaris creates a magnetic field around Rachel protecting her from anything Thanos tries to throw at her. All of this is of course is a distraction seeing as Thanos could take all this punishment and more. What he might not see is Iceman speed blitzing him at 10000 degrees below zero at near light speed. Now that has to do some damage to Thanos. If that doesn't put him down then a couple of TK attacks from Rachel should help, while Iceman keeps blasting him. Good luck X-Men.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
X-men Team:
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Rachel Summers(Current)
Colossus
Bishop
Gambit
Storm
Nightcrawler
Forge
Polaris
Havok
Iceman(Pre-HOM)

VS.

The Gauntlet:
1. Rhino & Scorpion(Mac Gargan)
2. Doc Samson & She-Hulk
3. Savage Hulk
4. Dr. Light
5. Magneto
6. Graviton
7. Sinestro
8. Ronan The Accuser & Super Skrull
9. Thanos
10. Imperiex
Dr. Light or Magneto will stop them.Doc alone punked 2 teams of Teen Titans, used Superboy's heat vision like a weapon and Kon El wasn't able to stop him from doing it.Doc is a genious in the manipulation of light considering he's a scientist who specialized in that field.Magneto could just mess up most of their brain synapses, Graviton would just be overkill for the X-Men.And why are Thanos and Imperiex in this list?You're a fanboy aren't u?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by K3VIL
Dr. Light or Magneto will stop them.Doc alone punked 2 teams of Teen Titans, used Superboy's heat vision like a weapon and Kon El wasn't able to stop him from doing it.Doc is a genious in the manipulation of light considering he's a scientist who specialized in that field.Magneto could just mess up most of their brain synapses, Graviton would just be overkill for the X-Men.And why are Thanos and Imperiex in this list?You're a fanboy aren't u?

Did you read the stipulations K3VIL?

To quote Carlos Mencia:

Dee dee dee!!!

K3VIL
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Did you read the stipulations K3VIL?

To quote Carlos Mencia:

Dee dee dee!!!
Stipulations?I've read them now.This is basically a thread who should be Named:
X-Men powered up by fanboys VS Team-Wreckers and Cosmic Threats.
Like a Wolverine fanboy doing a VS Superman thread with stipulations:
Superman is hold from Darkseid, Thor, Martian Manhunter, BRB, Odin, Logan got kryptonite claws and the Infinity Gauntlet.
Uni Power makes anyone a universal force, proportional to the menace to face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.