Kerubim VS Krytonian VS Daemonite VS Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Which race would you like to be? Explain why? Lets not include the ability to sundipped for thousand of years and come out to have the power to destroy the universe aka. Superman prime, PC supes cause there kinda cheap.

UniOmni
Kherubim...Some of their technology is insane. Plus no inherent weaknesses, and tech can upgrade their stats enormously.

Rols
Do you think they could take out the other races if war brakes lose?

I think Daemonite could be the most powerfull of this races, not necessary cause strength but there ability to host the other races, acquiring there tech and strength/powers.

rotiart
Kryptonians. If their race hadn't "died out" take a look at their technology, they created guys like Doomsday. I mean for gods sake, just cause you're Born as their race, you can fight, and beat gods. Your tech has warships that could defeat worlds easily. Everyone's a superman if you're a kryptonian. I wanna be like mike. I mean clark.

Rols
Yeah but Daemonites could take over their minds and their tech. Unless they can somehow find a way to repel Daemonites from their minds. Only a few choosen ones from Kherubim can repel them, Krytonians i dont think possess mind abilities to repel them.

Kherubim dough has diff. abilities in there race, some are absorber and caster, some like Krytonians, some are psionix, lot of varieties of superpowers. Very advance tech.

Krytonian, Superman + very advance tech.

Mutants, Varietes super powers, not to mention some omega level mutans.

UniOmni
Originally posted by rotiart
Kryptonians. If their race hadn't "died out" take a look at their technology, they created guys like Doomsday. I mean for gods sake, just cause you're Born as their race, you can fight, and beat gods. Your tech has warships that could defeat worlds easily. Everyone's a superman if you're a kryptonian. I wanna be like mike. I mean clark.

Bertron wasn't kryptonian in the true sense. He was a foreigner, who didn't want contact with the lower lifeforms of what would become Krypton. DD is as much kryptonian, as the native customs that preceded the settlers are American.
And only under the right circumstances do kryptonians gain power. Their natural gift was intelligence. Everything else Superman does, is unnatural.

Rols
Dont they get power from a yellow sun, with their tech im betting they could produce energy similar to our yellow sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.