I have sand in my hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
I went to the beach yesterday, and there was this pidgeon that came too close to us, so we started throwing sand at it. And the wind picked up and my sand hit my friend in the leg. She decided to retaliate by pouring sand in my hair. Well, I've taken three showers and gone in a pool since then and it's still there. Any tips on getting it out?

BlackSunshine
lots of hard scrubbing and shampoo smile

Leo.M
Take a blow dryer to your hair. stick out tongue

LiL nAstY GirL
I love the beach love

Flamboyant4Life
I guess I gotta keep doing that for a week. Cause I did it for like 2 days so far.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I love the beach love

I love the beach too, but the people I went with were "Anti-water" So I wasted $5 for a train ticket and $7 for beach fees to sit in the sand the whole day. Oh and I have sand in my hair.

Prabhodh
shave off all your hair yes

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I love the beach too, but the people I went with were "Anti-water" So I wasted $5 for a train ticket and $7 for beach fees to sit in the sand the whole day. Oh and I have sand in my hair.

then what was the point of going to the beach??? confused

Leo.M
Or he could just cut off his head whistle

LockJaw is lol
How much hair have you got?

Alliance
I went to the beach yesterday, and there was this pidgeon that came too close to us, so we started throwing sand at it. And the wind picked up and my sand hit my friend in the leg. She decided to retaliate by pouring sand in my hair. Well, I've taken three showers and gone in a pool since then and it's still there. Any tips on getting it out?

Pray.

TheKingofKINGS!

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
then what was the point of going to the beach??? confused

To go in the water....and get Burger King which is nearby. I think the only positive thing about that day was getting a crown from Burger King and wearing it all through the rest of the dat and night.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by LockJaw is lol
How much hair have you got?

Medium thick wavy hair.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Leo.M
Or he could just cut off his head whistle

oh this won't just solve the 'sand in my hair' problem, it would each and every one of his problems. yes

Flamboyant4Life
No actually, if I was decapitated there would still be sand in my hair.

Prabhodh
No actually, if I was decapitated there would still be sand in my hair.

yer but your dead, what's the problem with a dead guy having sand in his hair?

Flamboyant4Life
It wouldn't matter if I was dead. The sand would still be there. That's the problem.

Prabhodh
It wouldn't matter if I was dead. The sand would still be there. That's the problem.

hmmm okay do this.

Originally posted by Prabhodh
shave off all your hair yes

and then

Originally posted by Leo.M
just cut off your head whistle

Flamboyant4Life
There you go!

Prabhodh
There you go!

woot

TheKingofKINGS!
I went to the beach yesterday, and there was this pidgeon that came too close to us, so we started throwing sand at it. And the wind picked up and my sand hit my friend in the leg. She decided to retaliate by pouring sand in my hair. Well, I've taken three showers and gone in a pool since then and it's still there. Any tips on getting it out? You can always kill yourself! big grin

Flamboyant4Life
I can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.