What would you like to see next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
I been seeing alot of Threads discussing Thor vs. Sentry or Ironman vs. Spiderman or what if Spiderman has to fight Cap. Well I want to make a thread in which we post all of the events, or battles we would like to see in Civil War. You can put whatever you want as long as you know its capable of happenning. I dont want to hear, "oh! oh! I want to see Superman vs. Thanos". This is strictly Civil War related. I'll start with a couple battles i would love to see...

1. Thor vs. Sentry (for obvious reasons)

2. Hank Pym vs. Black Goliath

3. Ironman vs. Namor

4. Spiderman vs. Cap and Falcon

NiņoAraņa
Spider-man vs. Cap and Falcon would b over kill, unless these two were holding back, but honestly i dont think they would fight. Spider-man's starting to see more of thier side, and less of Tony's. IMHO, anyway.

nimbus006
I don't think it would be overkill one bit. I think Spierman can handle both of them, but you right about them probably not fighting.

Darth Martin
Spiderman vs Cap
Ironman vs Spiderman
Namor vs Ironman
Thor vs Sentry
Hulk vs Everyone

newjak86
I would like to see a little bit more of the foreign governments getting involved.

Validus
I wanted to see Surfer and the Fallen One go at it but so much for that. The Fallen One might be the most unnecessary character created in the last decade.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by nimbus006
I been seeing alot of Threads discussing Thor vs. Sentry or Ironman vs. Spiderman or what if Spiderman has to fight Cap. Well I want to make a thread in which we post all of the events, or battles we would like to see in Civil War. You can put whatever you want as long as you know its capable of happenning. I dont want to hear, "oh! oh! I want to see Superman vs. Thanos". This is strictly Civil War related. I'll start with a couple battles i would love to see...

1. Thor vs. Sentry (for obvious reasons)

2. Hank Pym vs. Black Goliath

3. Ironman vs. Namor

4. Spiderman vs. Cap and Falcon

Thor vs. Sentry would be cool, because, well, personally, I always enjoy battles between powerhouse characters. This would also be a good opportunity for Thor's big comeback. It could be something big for him to do. If he comes in and wtfpwn's Sentry, people will know he's back.

Iron Man versus Namor would be cool. I want to see Namor own Tony.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.