Batman vs Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/40/Batmanlee.png/225px-Batmanlee.png vs http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/Mystique11.png/220px-Mystique11.png

Because Captain America had to do it...

No prep, PIS, CIS.

No weapons or gadgets.

1. Unactivated Danger Room. Bloodlust.

2. In a busy shopping mall. Bloodlust.

3. New Year's Eve in Times Square. Bloodlust.

4. New Year's Eve in Times Square. In character.

N.B. There are around 750,000 people in Times Square on New Year's Eve.

If you think he can beat all 4, how does he fare without the Batsuit?

ExodusCloak
Hmm...difference here is that Batman doesn't seem like he minds beating up 7 year old girls or elderly women.

Scenario #1, He has no gadgets, there is no prep. The DR is just some round white room. Mystique with her superior strength and arsenal of body weapons should be able to take this.

Scenario #2 In a busy shopping mall they both have access to explosives and weapons...I really don't know but I'd say Bats could take the majority with all the resources.

Scenario #3 and #4 Mystique takes this. Bats' costume would make him stick out. There aren't as many options for him in this scenario. She could just stab him when he's not looking.

Juntai
They sell explosives at your mall?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Juntai
They sell explosives at your mall?

They sell matches and gas cylinders, they also sell flour and alarms that contain traces of radioactive elements. Good enough right?

I know a mall where they sell shotguns and knives though and a shop that sells samuri swords and daggers...

Skeets
I seen this coming.laughing out loud
I don't think Bats clears any of them really.

BobbyD
Bruce would use his charm to make Mystique fall in love with him.

laughing out loud

Skeets
Originally posted by BobbyD
Bruce would use his charm to make Mystique fall in love with him.

laughing out loud
Nah mystique grows a penis and rapes Bruce.....ermm let him feel what robin's been enduring all those years.

BobbyD
sick eek!

Ouch!

laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Batman BARELY wins the first match.

Then loses all matches afterwards.

marvelprince
No weapons as in no utility belt? Then I say he only wins the 2nd win cause he can make great use of his surroundings. With 3 and 4 no matter how bloodlusted Bruce is he won't hurt the people in his way but Mystique won't give a damn. In 1, Bruce is defenseless and has no environment to use against her.

LethalFemme
Wow a thread where Batman actually loses. I've waited so long for this moment.cry

*Checks Batman off list*

Whittdawg92
batman's too pussy to kill, mystique does it cuz someone gets on her bad side. no contest, she wins

Priest
Originally posted by Skeets
Nah mystique grows a penis and rapes Bruce.....ermm let him feel what robin's been enduring all those years.
laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Batman BARELY wins the first match.

Then loses all matches afterwards.

I change my vote. Batman no longer wins any of the scenarios.

xmarksthespot
Bump.

Darth Martin
Mystique.

MrHeavySilence
1. Unactivated Danger Room. Bloodlust.

Mystique, since she's actually been IN the Danger Room. Unless the Danger Room takes on the form of a familiar place (i.e. Gotham or Metropolis), Batman is going to have a very sore back from the raping.

2. In a busy shopping mall. Bloodlust.

Batman. The shopping mall is a huge metropolitan of electronics, weapons, and all kinds of swindling tools for Batman to use. The place is simply too resourceful for Bruce to lose- plus, I don't think Mystique would be able to beat him right away, seeing as how he has knives on his shoulder blades.

3. New Year's Eve in Times Square. Bloodlust.

Meh, I don't know the area too well, so I'll say Mystique.

4. New Year's Eve in Times Square. In character.

Mystique. She's a former terrorist; there are tons of ways for her to take advantage of the affluent Dark Knight.

Whittdawg92
I agreewith the abover person.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I change my vote. Batman no longer wins any of the scenarios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.