Silver sulfer vrs Ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
I want to learn about both so debate

Whittdawg92
Silver Surfer curbstomps him, there is no debate.

Skeets
Silver Sulfer...shock sounds bad ass.

lilnutta12
lets see

silver surfer attacks him with a flick wich blows the flame and (life) outta GR

or alternatively

gr uses penance stare to no avail - ends up dying the same way

bbrem123
GR is outclassed

HisMajestyAC43
yet another mismatch.

penance stare wouldn't work here.

i can imagine it now, a fight where gr and ss have to face off and then

BIP!
SMASH!
PIS!

and the unlikely victor??? gr with his Penance stare... freakin overrated powers...

Darth Martin
SS 10/10.

Reaper777
i say ss 8/10

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Reaper777
i say ss 8/10

Exactly what stops Silver Surfer from speed-blitzing the shit out of the flaming skeleton?

HisMajestyAC43
seriously, this is no competition. a rare occasion ss takes it every time.10/10. i cannot see gr doing anything to ss before he fries him.

Reaper777
it sounds like a good fight.

but in the end ss has to take this.

Mider
yeah right, this sounds like a spite thread and alot of guys who hate GR thread, surfer aint got no protection against magic the hellfire can work on him, and he cant destroy ghost rider once again magic? and why wouldnt the PS work on him i didnt know that surfer didnt ever cause anyone harm thats not so, overrated powers rightttt and your talking about SS an overrated hero.

nimbus006
Whoa Silver Surfer is not overrated. However i will agree wit you that the PS might work on him seeing as how SS is one of the most tormented characters in comics.

Reaper777
he's got a point

damnit, im confused now

i guess GR could win

GR is magic
SS is cosmic

that would be a good fight

rotiart
Originally posted by nimbus006
Whoa Silver Surfer is not overrated. However i will agree wit you that the PS might work on him seeing as how SS is one of the most tormented characters in comics.

Currently again herald of Galactus...
Meaning Galactus prevents the Herald from feeling any emotion, pain, from the innocents... removed ability for emotional pain.

If surfer can't feel emotional pain... what the hell good is the penance stare which causes you to feel the emotional pain you've inflicted on innocents.

powerwise gr is outclassed.. And all of those "nigh-invulnerable/invincible" claims will be laid to rest when surfer transmutes grs bike into a tricycle.

gr will be crying all the way home.

Reaper777
i dont know who would win, they should really put this in a comic

Grimm22
Originally posted by Reaper777
i dont know who would win, they should really put this in a comic

No they are too busy making Wolverine stalemate GR even though he is WAY out of his leauge big grin

Reaper777
Wolverine?!? stalemate GR!?!?!?

That is a complite joke laughing laughing laughing

HisMajestyAC43
i just don't really see how this is a contest... i could understand like dr. strange. then i could see someone arguing magic. but gr? even if he was on some extreme level of magic manipulation, i just don't see him beating a herald of galactus that is going to fly circles around him till either his skull screws off or his hair blows out... blasting him with PC all the while.

seriously. ss is in a different league than gr.

rotiart
SS dumps GR into space, at the fringes of a Black hole. GR might never die... but he's never getting the hell outta there. :P

Reaper777
I dont think so, gr has pennance stare, chains(for if he gets close)(highly unlikely), and hell fire.

and i keep hearing about the pennance stare almost killing galacticus.

I think he has a chance.

Mider
thast the thing SS dont have ANY protection from magic i think a nobody sorceres stabed him with a magic knife i mean come on if she can do it then GR can probably do it better with his hellfire.

Reaper777
yeah he could, GR kicks @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.